15 replies to this topic

#1 Cheffy

Cheffy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:53 PM

The smell of Strawberry Cake, Lemon Cake and a pineapple upside down cake is permeating though my house!! And then tomorrow, its gonna smell like BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if the cake will make it thru the night without me or DJOLDSOUL eating some!!
Chef Tracy

#2 angiecochran

angiecochran

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Cheffy @ Oct 3 2008, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The smell of Strawberry Cake, Lemon Cake and a pineapple upside down cake is permeating though my house!! And then tomorrow, its gonna smell like BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if the cake will make it thru the night without me or DJOLDSOUL eating some!!

thanks.... now im hungry for sumpin' sweet!!!!
"Love, Peace and Chicken Grease" - Zac Brown Band

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." - Rita Mae Brown

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." - Lyndon B. Johnson

#3 angiecochran

angiecochran

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (angiecochran @ Oct 3 2008, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks.... now im hungry for sumpin' sweet!!!!

..... and i got a recipe you may or may not know but i can give it to you, just pm me. its really good for halloween!!!!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." - Rita Mae Brown

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner." - Lyndon B. Johnson

#4 snikerfitz

snikerfitz

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,631 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Cheffy @ Oct 3 2008, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know how you feel. I have a Pumpkin Spice, Carrot, and Coconut going.. biggrin.gif

while I'm loathe to admit it, rules are meant to be broken, nudged and shoved around every now and then when a higher good, greater benefit is available. Pubby 01/07/09

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, and beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger ... Show respect to all people and bow to no one ... "~Tecumseh, Shawnee~"

I live my life for no one but me.... Don't try and change me, convince me, or criticize me. I don't walk on water and don't claim to. Like me, Love me, or Hate me. I could care less.

#5 Cheffy

Cheffy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (angiecochran @ Oct 3 2008, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
..... and i got a recipe you may or may not know but i can give it to you, just pm me. its really good for halloween!!!!

Give up that recipe woman!!!!!!!!!
Chef Tracy

#6 angiecochran

angiecochran

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Cheffy @ Oct 3 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i guess i can post it unless you want it all to yourself!!!!?????

#7 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Cheffy @ Oct 3 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about to the rest of us?????????????
PLEASE

QUOTE (Cheffy @ Oct 3 2008, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who needs candles with all those scents? smile.gif
Sounds YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

770-310-4459

Your Source For Sports Apparel

Specializing in Collegiate, NFL, MLB and NASCAR

Authentic Officially Licensed Merchandise

Posted Image

#8 MillCreek

MillCreek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,378 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

I say it's gonna be time for a Midnight Snack at Cheffy's real soon!!! I think she's inviting us all over!!!!

#9 angiecochran

angiecochran

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (3nascar88 @ Oct 3 2008, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PLEASE

all right give me a minute and i will post it in a thread......

#10 Cheffy

Cheffy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (angiecochran @ Oct 3 2008, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i guess i can post it unless you want it all to yourself!!!!?????

GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!! GO AHEAD!

QUOTE (MillCreek Web Design @ Oct 3 2008, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say it's gonna be time for a Midnight Snack at Cheffy's real soon!!! I think she's inviting us all over!!!!

You must have missed the invite!! We're having a cards/dominoes party tomorrow! The invite is somewhere on this board....but no one was available, I guess!

QUOTE (3nascar88 @ Oct 3 2008, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PLEASE

good.gif good.gif

QUOTE (snikerfitz @ Oct 3 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know how you feel. I have a Pumpkin Spice, Carrot, and Coconut going.. biggrin.gif

Whats the occasion Snik?
Chef Tracy

#11 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Cheffy @ Oct 3 2008, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You must have missed the invite!! We're having a cards/dominoes party tomorrow! The invite is somewhere on this board....but no one was available, I guess!

good.gif good.gif

Or it was hidden well enough that no one saw it. ninja.gif

770-310-4459

Posted Image

#12 Cheffy

Cheffy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (3nascar88 @ Oct 3 2008, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or it was hidden well enough that no one saw it. ninja.gif

Nope! Here it is: http://www.paulding....h...8&hl=spades
Chef Tracy

#13 angiecochran

angiecochran

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:18 PM

recipe posted, i hope you guys like them!!!!

#14 snikerfitz

snikerfitz

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,631 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (Cheffy @ Oct 3 2008, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good.gif good.gif

Whats the occasion Snik?

No occasion... orders.. which is helping me we are broke..

while I'm loathe to admit it, rules are meant to be broken, nudged and shoved around every now and then when a higher good, greater benefit is available. Pubby 01/07/09

"Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, and beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger ... Show respect to all people and bow to no one ... "~Tecumseh, Shawnee~"

I live my life for no one but me.... Don't try and change me, convince me, or criticize me. I don't walk on water and don't claim to. Like me, Love me, or Hate me. I could care less.

#15 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Cheffy @ Oct 3 2008, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOLOLOLOLOL...............You just HAD to prove me wrong. LOL!!!!!

Guess I missed it but I don't know (or remember) how to play any of the above. I hope ya'll have a FUN time.

770-310-4459

Posted Image

#16 Cheffy

Cheffy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (snikerfitz @ Oct 3 2008, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No occasion... orders.. which is helping me we are broke..

Oh ok...know the feeling! Have faith!

QUOTE (3nascar88 @ Oct 3 2008, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOLOLOLOLOL...............You just HAD to prove me wrong. LOL!!!!!

Guess I missed it but I don't know (or remember) how to play any of the above. I hope ya'll have a FUN time.

lol to be honest, I don't know how to play Spades nor Dominoes!! Hubby is the expert and trash talker!! We have about 8 people coming!
Chef Tracy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics