2 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

Future Band of Gold members will join the Band in the stands for tomorrow's home game -- Hiram vs. Paulding County. Please welcome the eighth graders and their families. Take the time to introduce yourself to them and answer any questions they may have about our Fine Arts program.

Please check the Band website for information on Saturday's Band Competition, the Homecoming Parade and the Band of Gold Alumni Night!

The Hiram High Band of Gold!

The Band of Hiram, Georgia!

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Oct 2 2008, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Future Band of Gold members will join the Band in the stands for tomorrow's home game -- Hiram vs. Paulding County. Please welcome the eighth graders and their families. Take the time to introduce yourself to them and answer any questions they may have about our Fine Arts program.

Please check the Band website for information on Saturday's Band Competition, the Homecoming Parade and the Band of Gold Alumni Night!

The Hiram High Band of Gold!

The Band of Hiram, Georgia!

bump
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#3 redneckgirrrlll

redneckgirrrlll

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:29 AM

that's pretty cool, should be fun! just glad we have a couple home games back to back! biggrin.gif
Let's go Hiram Hornets and HHS Band of Gold!!! Lets have a great season!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics