1 reply to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:25 AM

First, thanks to the dozens of band parents and supporters who have turned out to volunteer over the past weeks. It's obvious that you have placed a high value on your student's participation in the Fine Arts program at Hiram High. The more hands, the lighter the work ...

We have posted updates on the Homecoming Parade, the fundraisers, and our popular pancake breakfast (Thanks, Applebee's!) on the Band of Gold website.

While visiting the website, check out our "Wish List" in the right navigation area as well. If you can do some networking for your band on these items, we would all appreciate it!

We have some new "Friends of the Band of Gold" -- some new sponsors we'd like to thank:

BUILDING SERVICES, INC., Dallas

VELOX INSURANCE (next to Hiram Wal-Mart)

FRET NOT (Owens Point Plaza, Hwy 92)

THE HERB & VITAMIN DEPOT (Next to Target)

AT&T WIRELESS (Hiram)

We'll be adding these new sponsors to the website later today. They join the ALLON SALON AND VICKY'S FAMILY FOOD AND FUN as our latest supporters.

Remember, Band Family, support the businesses that support the Band of Gold.

The Hiram High School Band of Gold

The Band of Hiram, Georgia!

Edited by Mikey, 16 September 2008 - 06:44 AM.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Allon Salon

Allon Salon

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

I just wanted to add that anyone who comes into the salon and purchases anything, we will contribute 10% of each sale to Hiram band.
They must mention that they are supporters of the band.

http://www.allonsalon.net/allonsalonsignature.swf

www.AllonSalon.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics