Calling All Scrapbookers

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bonnie0582_*

Guest_bonnie0582_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:00 PM

If you are an avid scrapbooker or someone who wants to learn how to scrapbook then I have the event for you.

Hello my name is Bonnie and I am a Creative Memories Independent Consultant. Croptoberfest is a day out with scrapbook enthusiasts. Come join the fun with others who share the same interest in scrapbooking. This event is for beginners to seasoned scrapbookers who want to preserve their cherished photo memories. All are welcome and even bring a friend if you wish.

There is a $15.00 fee for 6 hours of non stop scrapbooking, food, and fun. Lunch is included with the fee. There will be door prizes and a raffle as well. If you are a scrapbooker you do not want to miss this event.

Please join me in the wonderful event on October 11, 2008 from 10am-4pm. I antcipate this to be such a huge event I have reserved us some space at the Community Fellowship Church located at 612 Cohran Store Rd. Douglasville, Ga. 30134. For those familiar with the area it is off of Ridge Rd. where the old Top of the Ridge Restaurant (now a Chevron) was located.

R.S.V.P. by October 1, 2008 via email at bds0582@comcast.net or call 770-505-8169. You can also visit my website at www.mycmsite.com/bonniesmith.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is a paid advertisement.
This topic/poster should be treated with the
same respect given a Commerce Member. Thank you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Sam Drucker, 10 September 2008 - 06:52 AM.

#2 Guest_bonnie0582_*

Guest_bonnie0582_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (bonnie0582 @ Sep 7 2008, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are an avid scrapbooker or someone who wants to learn how to scrapbook then I have the event for you.

Hello my name is Bonnie and I am a Creative Memories Independent Consultant. Croptoberfest is a day out with scrapbook enthusiasts. Come join the fun with others who share the same interest in scrapbooking. This event is for beginners to seasoned scrapbookers who want to preserve their cherished photo memories. All are welcome and even bring a friend if you wish.

There is a $15.00 fee for 6 hours of non stop scrapbooking, food, and fun. Lunch is included with the fee. There will be door prizes and a raffle as well. If you are a scrapbooker you do not want to miss this event.

Please join me in the wonderful event on October 11, 2008 from 10am-4pm. I antcipate this to be such a huge event I have reserved us some space at the Community Fellowship Church located at 612 Cohran Store Rd. Douglasville, Ga. 30134. For those familiar with the area it is off of Ridge Rd. where the old Top of the Ridge Restaurant (now a Chevron) was located.

R.S.V.P. by October 1, 2008 via email at bds0582@comcast.net or call 770-505-8169. You can also visit my website at www.mycmsite.com/bonniesmith.

I wanted to add that you do not have to a current user of Creative Memories products to attend this event. Everyone is welcome. Bring what you normally use. There is no requirement to use certain products so please don't let that discourage you from attending.

Edited by bonnie0582, 09 September 2008 - 05:16 AM.

#3 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,183 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:01 AM

Best of luck with this Bonnie!
Scrp booking is fun, and the end product is a treasure that can be enjoyed by many generations.
What I love best is that the materials used help preserve memories.
Coming from someone that just went through and scrap booked over 2000 family pictures that went back to the 1800's.
More for the preservation than fun, it is well worth it.
I found pictures from the 70's that were in worse shape than one from the 30's because of the albums they had been placed in.

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#4 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:22 AM

Sounds like a fun event. I'll have to see if I can get some friends together and sign up.
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#5 Guest_bonnie0582_*

Guest_bonnie0582_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (LPPT @ Sep 10 2008, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best of luck with this Bonnie!
Scrp booking is fun, and the end product is a treasure that can be enjoyed by many generations.
What I love best is that the materials used help preserve memories.
Coming from someone that just went through and scrap booked over 2000 family pictures that went back to the 1800's.
More for the preservation than fun, it is well worth it.
I found pictures from the 70's that were in worse shape than one from the 30's because of the albums they had been placed in.

thank you. Your album choice is extremely important. It means the difference in how long you photos will last. I would love to see some of your work.

QUOTE (Madea @ Sep 10 2008, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like a fun event. I'll have to see if I can get some friends together and sign up.

please do. We will have door prizes and a raffle too. The more folks we have the better the event. I have the entire gym with room for a lot of people. I would love to have you and all of friends to join. Just let me know how many because I am also planning a free gift for those who attend. I want to make sure I have enough of those gifts to go around.

#6 Guest_bonnie0582_*

Guest_bonnie0582_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2008 - 07:15 PM

I see alot of you have looked at the ad which means you are interested in scrapbooking. I hope some of you can make the event. Please RSVP though so I make sure I have enough food and free gifts. Hope to see ya there. If you have any questions please let me know.

#7 Guest_bonnie0582_*

Guest_bonnie0582_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:06 AM

I just wanted to remind everyone who may be interested in attending the Croptoberfest to please RSVP by Oct. 1, 2008 so I can make sure to have enough gifts and food for the day of the event. I still have plenty of space available for anyone who wants to work on their scrapbooks, organize photos or even if you are someone who has never scrapbooked before this event is for you. Contact me and let me know what your needs are and it can be arranged.

If you can not attend the event on Oct. 11 and want to be added to an email group to get further information on future crops or product information just email me at bds0582@comcast.net. I also have a full product line available at www.mycmsite.com/bonniesmith.

Please contact me with any further questions or comments.

#8 Guest_bonnie0582_*

Guest_bonnie0582_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:35 PM

I wanted to remind everyone there is still time to RSVP for you free gift if you are planning on attending Croptoberfest. For anyone who is not sure what that is I can explain. I have space reserved in the gym of the Community Fellowship Church for anyone who wants to spend time working on your scrapbook albums.

There is a $15.00 for the event which includes your lunch and space to work. There will be door prizes and a raffle too. Get your girlfriends together and hand out for the day doing something for yourself. Hope to see ya there. If you have any questions please let me know.

#9 Guest_bonnie0582_*

Guest_bonnie0582_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:28 PM

[quote name='bonnie0582' date='Sep 29 2008, 09:35 PM' post='2310935']
I wanted to remind everyone there is still time to RSVP for you free gift if you are planning on attending Croptoberfest. For anyone who is not sure what that is I can explain. I have space reserved in the gym of the Community Fellowship Church for anyone who wants to spend time working on your scrapbook albums.

There is a $15.00 for the event which includes your lunch and space to work. There will be door prizes and a raffle too. Get your girlfriends together and hand out for the day doing something for yourself. Hope to see ya there. If you have any questions please let me know.
[/quote

I just wanted let everyone know I believe this ad goes away on the 7th because I ran it for 30 days. If you want to attend and have not RSVPed yet please do so before its too late. It is going to be a great time so come join the fun.

Edited by bonnie0582, 06 October 2008 - 03:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics