#41 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (gertie @ Aug 30 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hiram fan here. I agree with the other East Paulding fans commenting on this thread. I have always thought East fans are the worst in the county by the comments made by fans like you.

After reading the comments left by the others I realize East has good fans like Pink Panther and mewhoelse and they have some really sad fans like you nativeson so I will no longer judge you all by the actions/comments of a few.

Good luck to all the teams in the county this year.
I don't understand why everyone is so angry mad.gif at me for sticking up for a group of kids that has a terrible Coaching Staff and has no Choice in the matter, All Im saying is the Parents and Fans can make a change for the kids by sticking together. I really did not know what the outcome of the game was last night. So if all you people just want to hate on someone then go ahead Ican take it wink.gif , But I will not change my opinion, That those PC boys deserve better. smile.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#42 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:23 PM

nativeson1 must be lonely to keep starting this same argument over and over and over and over.........

Go to a bar
get a drink
find a girlfriend
good luck

#43 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Shananigans @ Aug 30 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nativeson1 must be lonely to keep starting this same argument over and over and over and over.........

Go to a bar
get a drink
find a girlfriend
good luck
None of the above biggrin.gif , But there sure is alot of people replying to the argument as you called it dirol.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#44 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:37 PM

If you want an honest opinion about the game here it is...I think both offense and defense need to step it up. The offensive line made many mistakes. The Dragons were in the backfield several times before the QB got even the ball. The defense fell for every fake and the linemen kept letting them get through to the secondary. There were many penalties that should have been avoided at crucial times. I thought they looked unorganized and undisciplined. They did not seem united. So there. Stop being an a$$hole and let the parents and kids that have a stake in the program deal with it. We don't need your freakin opinion. This is our school and our kids and they will get our support regardless.
If you truly cared then you would have ask the scores on all the teams, not just PC.

#45 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
None of the above biggrin.gif , But there sure is alot of people replying to the argument as you called it dirol.gif

Let me rephrase that "Immature a$$hole" dogging other programs to get a rise out of parents.

#46 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Hairazor @ Aug 30 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want an honest opinion about the game here it is...I think both offense and defense need to step it up. The offensive line made many mistakes. The Dragons were in the backfield several times before the QB got even the ball. The defense fell for every fake and the linemen kept letting them get through to the secondary. There were many penalties that should have been avoided at crucial times. I thought they looked unorganized and undisciplined. They did not seem united. So there. Stop being an a$$hole and let the parents and kids that have a stake in the program deal with it. We don't need your freakin opinion. This is our school and our kids and they will get our support regardless.
If you truly cared then you would have ask the scores on all the teams, not just PC.

yeah u go girl! wub.gif give him (the dude that starts all these ranting PCHS topics) heck!
God is Good - All the Time

#47 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (Hairazor @ Aug 30 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hairrazor:If you truly cared then you would have ask the scores on all the teams, not just PC
I did ask about the other teams, Look at the North Paulding site. Im sorry I offended all you PC fans out of concern for the future of your program. Iwill respect your wishes and let yall handle it as you see fit. Good luck to the Players the rest of the year, Stay healthy and win every game.
Later, from a RAIDER bomb.gif biggrin.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#48 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (PatriotBandMom @ Aug 30 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah u go girl! wub.gif give him (the dude that starts all these ranting PCHS topics) heck!

Oh, he did it in the N Paulding thread too and has "Support Paulding schools", rolleyes.gif in his siggy. Nice representation wink.gif

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hairrazor:If you truly cared then you would have ask the scores on all the teams, not just PC
I did ask about the other teams, Look at the North Paulding site. Im sorry I offended all you PC fans out of concern for the future of your program. Iwill respect your wishes and let yall handle it as you see fit. Good luck to the Players the rest of the year, Stay healthy and win every game.
Later, from a RAIDER bomb.gif biggrin.gif

Buh Bye!!! dirol.gif

#49 Mark0732

Mark0732

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:22 PM

People, there's nothing wrong with a little tongue in cheek High School Team rivalry. There's many brands of decaf that are just as tasty as the real thing. Chillax

#50 icare

icare

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

The problem is nativeson1 starts this junk in every thread about PCHS football. wink.gif This is truly nothing wrong with rivalry, but this guy takes it too far.

#51 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Mark0732 @ Aug 30 2008, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People, there's nothing wrong with a little tongue in cheek High School Team rivalry. There's many brands of decaf that are just as tasty as the real thing. Chillax

These and many other statements are not tongue and cheek. wink.gif

QUOTE (Freedom writer @ Aug 30 2008, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem is nativeson1 starts this junk in every thread about PCHS football. wink.gif This is truly nothing wrong with rivalry, but this guy takes it too far.

clapping.gif

#52 tiredofit

tiredofit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Hairazor @ Aug 30 2008, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The team is not united because the coaches allow things to happen that cause splits in the team.
A player refused to run at practice and when the coaches got on him he continued to refuse to run, then said he was quitting. the next night he was running bleachers and played in the game on friday. The player should not have been allowed to return and definatley should not have dressed and in no way should have ever been allowed to play in the game but all three things happened last week.
Then on friday one of the players was late for school, was told to go to the office and get a tardy note. That player went to his car and went home instead. The player only returned after that players father brought him back to the school and got him signed in just in time for him to be counted as present for the day so that he could play friday night.
I wonder if the coaches called the father to get the kid back to the school instead of letting his own actions decide his fate.
That player was not allowed to start but still played. Rediculous.
Those are two examples from just this week where discipline was no where to be found. If players do what ever they want but are allowed to play anyway, what kind of message does that send to those players who are doing right.

That is why PCHS will never have a winning program. They will win when the talent is there but it will never be consistent.
I would gladly support this coaching staff if we were losing with high character, hard working kids than to have this garbage take place.
Players with poor work ethic, players who milk minor aches and pains, players who argue with coaches, players who talk trash, players who need a break every 5 plays during a srimmage are allowed to play.
I want this coaching staff to succeed because I have watched them coach and know that they can teach but the lack of discipline and allowing players to do what ever they want causes a split with those who are trying to do right.
These coaches need to decide to WIN or LOSE with high character, hard working kids or they will be looking for new jobs and regretting that they didn't do things the right way and only wishing they could do it all over again.
If the coaches decide to do it right I will be with them 1,000,000 %, if they chose to lose the wrong way then they can get their resumes ready. It has to start this week, because next week will be to late.

Edited by tiredofit, 31 August 2008 - 10:50 AM.

#53 Barbed wire

Barbed wire

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,844 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (tiredofit @ Aug 30 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The team is not united because the coaches allow things to happen that cause splits in the team.
A player refused to run at practice and when the coaches got on him he continued to refuse to run, then said he was quitting. the next night he was running bleachers and played in the game on friday. The player should not have been allowed to return and definatley should not have dressed and in no way should have ever been allowed to play in the game but all three things happened last week.
Then on friday one of the players was late for school, was told to go to the office and get a tardy note. That player went to his car and went home instead. The player only returned after that players father brought him back to the school and got him signed in just in time for him to be counted as present for the day so that he could play friday night.
I wonder if the coaches called the father to get the kid back to the school instead of letting his own actions decide his fate.
That player was not allowed to start but still played. Rediculous.
Those are two examples from just this week where discipline was no where to be found. If players do what ever they want but are allowed to play anyway, what kind of message does that send to those players who are doing right.

That is why PCHS will never have a winning program. They will win when the talent is there but it will never be consistent.
I would gladly support this coaching staff if we were losing with high character, hard working kids than to have this garbage take place.
Players with poor work ethic, players who milk minor aches and pains, players who argue with coaches, players who talk trash, players who need a break every 5 playes during a srimmage are allowed to play.
I want this coaching staff to succeed because I have watched them coach and know that they can teach but the lack of discipline and allowing players to do what ever they want causes a split with those who are trying to do right.
These coaches need to decide to WIN or LOSE with high character, hard working kids or they will be looking for new jobs and regretting that they didn't do things the right way and only wishing they could do it all over again.
If the coaches decide to do it right I will be with them 1,000,000 %, if they chose to lose the wrong way then they can get their resumes ready. It has to start this week, because next week will be to late.

This is why I love our coaches at SPHS. They may win or may lose, but the coaches say what they mean and mean what they say. The rules apply to everyone. The boys are learning consequences for choices and rewards for hard work. PCHS---we are with you. You are our PC boys too.
Love never ends; it just changes shape.

#54 Brent/NH

Brent/NH

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

Nativeson1 leave it alone. You make me want EPHS to lose just to spite you. I wont allow that to happen though because I know its not the players fault that you are an obnoxious jerk, its your faul alone. So despite the fact that you are the way you are, good luck to EPHS.

Edited by Brent/NH, 31 August 2008 - 12:10 PM.

#55 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Brent/NH @ Aug 31 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nativeson1 leave it alone. You make me want EPHS to lose just to spite you. I wont allow that to happen though because I know its not the players fault that you are an obnoxious jerk, its your faul alone. So despite the fact that you are the way you are, good luck to EPHS.
I did ask about the other teams, Look at the North Paulding site. Im sorry I offended all you PC fans out of concern for the future of your program. I will respect your wishes and let yall handle it as you see fit. Good luck to the Players the rest of the year, Stay healthy and win every game.
Later, from a RAIDER

BrentN/H------. I am done posting any opinion about PC. Please see the copy of my post above.
Respectfully, NS1. Best of luck to the Patriot players for the rest of the year! smile.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#56 YurJusJealous

YurJusJealous

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:12 PM

I think East Paulding is in for a rude awakening this year they will not be going undefeated, they are in a harder region this year. They are going to get knocked off their high horse. They barely beat Rome and their schedule is going to get harder. I would stop all the boasting and bragging if I were you in a couple of weeks you are going to look like a fool.

#57 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (phatgirl @ Aug 31 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think East Paulding is in for a rude awakening this year they will not be going undefeated, they are in a harder region this year. They are going to get knocked off their high horse. They barely beat Rome and their schedule is going to get harder. I would stop all the boasting and bragging if I were you in a couple of weeks you are going to look like a fool.
Could I please ask you to show me 1 post where anyone is boasting or bragging about our team this year or stating that we will go undefeated! ohmy.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#58 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:44 AM

Wow, this thread has really gotten out of hand. First of all NS1 is not downing any of the players there at PC. He's really trying to get all the parents to realize that PC has got a lot of talent there, but for some reason the coaches can't win with that talent. Now I may not be the brightest star of the bunch, but please tell me why a coach that has talent to win games can't win games and is still hanging around. This happened at EP for a while, then folks started standing up and change came along. EP hired glanton thus he started producing wins with the talent that ep had, he chose to go to SP, so EP hired a seemingly even better coach who brought in a pretty dang good coaching staff, and started doing great things with the talent at EP. Now I don't know if folks over at PC are blinded by the light or not, but if you ain't producing wins and you got the talent to do so, then somebody needs to stand up and say something. Now as far as cheering for all the county schools I do that, but I'm a big time EP fan cause this is where I went to school and play football(during the losing years). Now it may or not be true that coach Sauls decided not to play the annual EP vs PC Battle of Dallas game this year for whatever reasons need be, but if he didn't want to play the game because of the fear of losing the game, then thats wrong and pathetic. That my friend is not a true football coach and should no way be allowed to lead your players out onto that field. Now with all this said I hope things change for the better over at PC and maybe one day the rivalry game will be started back up. I wish everyone the best of luck this year.

#59 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (COWBELLMAN @ Sep 1 2008, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, this thread has really gotten out of hand. First of all NS1 is not downing any of the players there at PC. He's really trying to get all the parents to realize that PC has got a lot of talent there, but for some reason the coaches can't win with that talent. Now I may not be the brightest star of the bunch, but please tell me why a coach that has talent to win games can't win games and is still hanging around. This happened at EP for a while, then folks started standing up and change came along. EP hired glanton thus he started producing wins with the talent that ep had, he chose to go to SP, so EP hired a seemingly even better coach who brought in a pretty dang good coaching staff, and started doing great things with the talent at EP. Now I don't know if folks over at PC are blinded by the light or not, but if you ain't producing wins and you got the talent to do so, then somebody needs to stand up and say something. Now as far as cheering for all the county schools I do that, but I'm a big time EP fan cause this is where I went to school and play football(during the losing years). Now it may or not be true that coach Sauls decided not to play the annual EP vs PC Battle of Dallas game this year for whatever reasons need be, but if he didn't want to play the game because of the fear of losing the game, then thats wrong and pathetic. That my friend is not a true football coach and should no way be allowed to lead your players out onto that field. Now with all this said I hope things change for the better over at PC and maybe one day the rivalry game will be started back up. I wish everyone the best of luck this year.

We are there at every practice and game and see exactly from the inside what is going on. The way he goes about it by continuously dogging and putting down the program as a whole is old. The kids read these post. They need to stay positive because they don't have a choice. You see, put nicely I take no offense, but the slamming from someone who has no dog in the fight except he's mad about the Battle of Dallas game is offensive and old.

#60 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (COWBELLMAN @ Sep 1 2008, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You hit the nail on the head. Hopefully they'll get a good coaching staff in there soon for the kids sake. I know them boys work very hard and they certainly have the talent to win.

To keep on ranting about the battle of dallas game has really gotten old. Sauls actually did EP a favor by backing out of the game. Rome was a very tough opponent and it did EP a lot of good to play them before heading into the tough region schedule this year.

Good luck to all the Paulding county teams the rest of the year.
It times of universa deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

#61 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

I agree with you Methyll with paulding not playing in the battle of dallas it did give EP the opportunity to schedule stiffer competition, but I really wish they could have scheduled a top tier south georgia team cause thats how EP needs to measure how good of a team they have. Cause we all know that the state championship runs through South Georgia.

#62 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (COWBELLMAN @ Sep 1 2008, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you Methyll with paulding not playing in the battle of dallas it did give EP the opportunity to schedule stiffer competition, but I really wish they could have scheduled a top tier south georgia team cause thats how EP needs to measure how good of a team they have. Cause we all know that the state championship runs through South Georgia.

True. But, I would hate to drive that far for something other than a playoff game.
George Orwell

#63 hulseytown

hulseytown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:44 AM

That's a very good question - as Paulding County High is the ONLY high school in Paulding County as far as I'm concerned. The others are West Cobb.

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 30 2008, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any Patriot fans out there. How did yall do ? biggrin.gif

#64 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:03 AM

wink.gif
QUOTE (hulseytown @ Sep 20 2008, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a very good question - as Paulding County High is the ONLY high school in Paulding County as far as I'm concerned. The others are West Cobb.

George Orwell

#65 Tropical Breezes

Tropical Breezes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:10 PM

6-0 ....... Now what????? Want to retract your opinion which you didnt think out well!!! No boasting or bragging we are winning ugly but still winning. It is funny how SOME people likes to bash EPHS for winning...Just root for all of our schools to win and be happy for them...Now I must go find where I parked my horse...smile.gif
QUOTE (phatgirl @ Aug 31 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#66 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (Paulding Quick Cuisine @ Oct 12 2008, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
6-0 ....... Now what????? Want to retract your opinion which you didnt think out well!!! No boasting or bragging we are winning ugly but still winning. It is funny how SOME people likes to bash EPHS for winning...Just root for all of our schools to win and be happy for them...Now I must go find where I parked my horse...smile.gif

I really don't think we'll go undefeated. SO what. That doesn't mean we aren't a quality football team. A regular season loss might be good for us heading into the playoffs. We play an awesome team this friday. I think we will either beat them, or play them very tough. Game will be televised on CSS.

By the way, East PAULDING is a paulding county school.
George Orwell

#67 Tropical Breezes

Tropical Breezes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:20 PM

I agree a loss might not be so bad. I dont think even us die hard fans thought we'd be 10-0. HOWEVER, all the reality check and high horse comments blow my mind! It is funny that if you support your team and get behind them you are "cocky". I love our brand of football and just wish SOME people could eat crow and say "I was wrong". Should be a good game. If EPHS plays like they did Friday it could be ugly. But if the Raiders show up it will be a good one!
QUOTE (methyl1 @ Oct 12 2008, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really don't think we'll go undefeated. SO what. That doesn't mean we aren't a quality football team. A regular season loss might be good for us heading into the playoffs. We play an awesome team this friday. I think we will either beat them, or play them very tough. Game will be televised on CSS.

By the way, East PAULDING is a paulding county school.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics