42 replies to this topic

#41 numbersgurl

numbersgurl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:22 PM

Has anyone done this? If so, have you had success?

Wow, the last time I commented on this post in Aug 2008, I was in my last semester of my undergrad. I am now in my last semester of my MBA which was 5 semesters entirely online which my team members who live in Hong Kong, Macon, Seattle, Douglasville, Austin, TX, and Iowa. The Georgia WebMBA through Kennesaw, West Georgia, Georgia Southern, Valdosta State, and Georgia College ROCKS! A lot of work but a solid program, fully accredited, and the diploma doesn't say "web" on it anywhere!
Where you have been is not as important as where you are going.

#42 buckeyegal

buckeyegal

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:29 PM

My hubby is finishing his Business degree at KSU, entirely online. Over $1200 for one class! Half of that was mandatory student extras, then $100 extra per credit hour.
Try using Chegg for book rentals.

#43 Marteen-J

Marteen-J

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

This is an old topic but, I would like to share some info with the community! Best Online Colleges is a helpful website with plenty of resources about online education. Online education has helped me and many others change their careers. This website can answer any questions about online classes, accreditation, and degree choices. I think that it is important to continue education o better yourself and progress in your career.

In college, I took a lot of classes online. I took language courses that I knew would be difficult for me, and I also took math courses because I am not a math whiz! I often took these courses in the summer, and it helped my GPA greatly. I would encourage your college students to think about taking classes online over the Summer to gain credits and save their GPAs from those though core classes.

thanks for the spam.....

not a legit website --- not a single public school listed, all private schools that pay to be placed there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics