2 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

First, the Band will have a group photo taken tomorrow for the Hornets Football program. Make sure your student takes his/her uniform to school tomorrow morning (Thursday, August 14). No fee.

Second, our next Booster meeting is next Monday, August 18th at 7 pm at the high school. Please make sure your family is represented at every booster meeting. We'll have a drawing for a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card.

Fundraising has started (Does it ever end? laugh.gif )

Coca Cola products

Williams Brothers Smoked Boston Butts, BBQ & Hot Sauces (Ready to eat-- great for Labor Day!)

Cherrydale Catalog

Desserts

Check out the Band website "Band Aid" Page for more info.

Thanks to the volunteers who helped during band camp and the first week of practice.

The Hiram High Band of Gold-- The Band of Hiram, Georgia!

Edited by Mikey, 13 August 2008 - 06:48 PM.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:09 PM

-- And some thanks to Hiram businesses that have supported the Hiram High Band over the past 2 weeks:

Fatbacks Country Cooking

McFarlane's Olde Towne Grille

Sherwin Williams Paints

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#3 titan

titan

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:16 AM

I heard the Band is not going to make the Game on labor day? I thought all bands support their school?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics