28 replies to this topic

#1 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

Come out and support PCHS as they kick off their season! The boys in red, white and blue will be going up against the Rockmart "Yellow Jackets". Kickoff is at 7:00 pm at the stadium at PCHS. Let's go Patriots!!!
God is Good - All the Time

#2 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (PatriotBandMom @ Aug 11 2008, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come out and support PCHS as they kick off their season! The boys in red, white and blue will be going up against the Rockmart "Yellow Jackets". Kickoff is at 7:00 pm at the stadium at PCHS. Let's go Patriots!!!

WooHoo! Go Patriots!!!! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

#3 hwood

hwood

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:53 PM

Woo Hoo This was always one of my FAV's bomb.gif
The task ahead of you is never as GREAT as the power behind you

#4 hornetsfan

hornetsfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (Hairazor @ Aug 11 2008, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WooHoo! Go Patriots!!!! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

good luck

#5 SOLO

SOLO

I Have Flying monkeys and Will Use Them

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,780 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:11 PM

You know I have not been to a game in years and sounds like fun.
Posted Image
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it Just pee on it and walk away.

s.l.u.t
Stressed-out Ladies Unwinding Together

"People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life like loving everybody all the time and being nice.....dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long

#6 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:15 PM

i am not sure of the cost, but the concession stand will be open also which is sponsored by the band. i will be working it, so come by and see me. smile.gif

#7 smy34

smy34

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:51 PM

I used to go to the games, but Mr. Segars, has made it impossible to drive near the endzone, so I guess I will not go....I guess he figures he has plenty of money without the endzone group...good luck though...have a great year....when you get a principal that loves the community and business partners let me know....

#8 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (hornetsfan @ Aug 11 2008, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good luck

Thank You! Good luck to you too! yahoo.gif
QUOTE (solosoul @ Aug 11 2008, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know I have not been to a game in years and sounds like fun.

You should come! Specially when my son gets back in the game dirol.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (smy34 @ Aug 11 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to go to the games, but Mr. Segars, has made it impossible to drive near the endzone, so I guess I will not go....I guess he figures he has plenty of money without the endzone group...good luck though...have a great year....when you get a principal that loves the community and business partners let me know....

good.gif

#9 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

Sorry that Mr. Segars changed the old tradition of parking at the endzone. It was always neat to see the trucks backed in up there.

#10 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:57 PM

I agree, about the Seagars thing. Good Luck to the PLAYERS! wink.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#11 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:37 AM

Good luck Patriots. I hope the boys do well and stay injury free.
It times of universa deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

#12 changesintheair

changesintheair

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:42 AM

Good luck to PCHS. I wish them well. I just wished they had a coach that was not afraid to start the regular season off with a loss so he decided NOT to play EPHS in the annual Battle of Dallas.

Hopefully they will play with more heart and determination they their head coach has.

#13 smy34

smy34

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:34 AM

Changesintheair, you are totally incorrect with your comment concerning Coach Sauls.....this means that you do not know him personally, and really do not understand high school sports. The coaches want to win....but the main goal is to be in this for the young person to have them succeed in the game of life....evidently, again you do not know him....assumptions without proof....one game is not going to make or break a season...and most of all the athlete down the road to compete for an education and life long career....

#14 Mom2wild

Mom2wild

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:50 AM

Always love the game between PC and East going to miss seeing they play.

BUT Good luck to PC. You boys go out and kick butt
I bleed BLACK & SILVER

#15 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:18 AM

You should come! Specially when my son gets back in the game dirol.gif biggrin.gif

It was good to see you again yesterday at the stadium. Let's go PC, Let's GO! I am looking forward to an excellent season!

#16 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (PatriotBandMom @ Aug 12 2008, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was good to see you again yesterday at the stadium. Let's go PC, Let's GO! I am looking forward to an excellent season!

You too!!!

yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif Attached File  patriots.jpg   3.12KB   0 downloads yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

#17 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (smy34 @ Aug 12 2008, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Changesintheair, you are totally incorrect with your comment concerning Coach Sauls.....this means that you do not know him personally, and really do not understand high school sports. The coaches want to win....but the main goal is to be in this for the young person to have them succeed in the game of life....evidently, again you do not know him....assumptions without proof....one game is not going to make or break a season...and most of all the athlete down the road to compete for an education and life long career....
Thats fine yall play LIFE and we will play football, The board game is much easer for Sauls to win! rofl.gif He was the one that said that the EAST game last year cost him his season! So go talk to him about LIFE AND WE WILL WIN FOOTBALL GAMES! yahoo.gif

Edited by nativeson1, 12 August 2008 - 09:09 PM.

Support Paulding Schools

#18 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 12 2008, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats fine yall play LIFE and we will play football, The board game is much easer for Sauls to win! rofl.gif He was the one that said that the EAST game last year cost him his season! So go talk to him about LIFE AND WE WILL WIN FOOTBALL GAMES! yahoo.gif

NS...I ask you this with all due respect.

If you will read the title of this thread, you will see that is is a thread in support of HS boys playing a football game this Friday. One for students, parents, friends and alumni to show their support. I understand that you have a beef with Sauls.....fine.....post it in the school vent. Don't bring the negativity to a thread that was supposed to be positive and support these boys that have worked their butts off.

My son, whom was set to start on the freshman team had the growth plate broken in his ankle. It is killing him that he can not get out there and play. The only thing he can do is sit on the sidelines and support his team. He came in here and read this thread. He is 14. He respects his mentors/coaches and was extremely offended by your post. You see, he has heart and he loves the game of football.

These boys are what's important. Please let us support them without the negativity.

#19 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Hairazor @ Aug 12 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NS...I ask you this with all due respect.

If you will read the title of this thread, you will see that is is a thread in support of HS boys playing a football game this Friday. One for students, parents, friends and alumni to show their support. I understand that you have a beef with Sauls.....fine.....post it in the school vent. Don't bring the negativity to a thread that was supposed to be positive and support these boys that have worked their butts off.

My son, whom was set to start on the freshman team had the growth plate broken in his ankle. It is killing him that he can not get out there and play. The only thing he can do is sit on the sidelines and support his team. He came in here and read this thread. He is 14. He respects his mentors/coaches and was extremely offended by your post. You see, he has heart and he loves the game of football.

These boys are what's important. Please let us support them without the negativity.
We have different views about the game of football, Thats America, I respect all players that play the game! Sorry I hurt your little mans feelings, Maybe he will get over it soon. yahoo.gif

Support Paulding Schools

#20 changesintheair

changesintheair

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (smy34 @ Aug 12 2008, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right I do not know him personally. What I do know is that he DID say that he did not want to start the season off with a loss so he decided not to PLAY EPHS. You are right again when you said the coaches want to win. of course they do. Do you really think coaches want to loose? No assumptions made here except the one about all coaches wanting to win.

BTW good luck this season PCHS

#21 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Aug 12 2008, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have different views about the game of football, Thats America, I respect all players that play the game! Sorry I hurt your little mans feelings, Maybe he will get over it soon. yahoo.gif

First of all, you didn't hurt my "little man's" feelings, you pissed him off royally. He would get over it faster if he could put on his pads and mow you over dry.gif

Second of all, if you had any respect for these young boys then you would stop hijacking a thread in support of them after I ask you "with all due respect" to take the negativity somewhere else.

You have shown your true colors NS1 wink.gif You have shown that you will continue to bring these young boys down....all for your beef with Sauls.

#22 OMacG

OMacG

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (Hairazor @ Aug 13 2008, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have shown your true colors NS1 wink.gif You have shown that you will continue to bring these young boys down, all for your beef with Sauls.

"nativeson" and "changesintheair" just can't seem to get past the whole "Sauls wouldn't play EP" thing. All your griping ain't gonna change it, fellas (or ladies). It has happened and I don't see the purpose in bringing it up ad nauseum. I know this is a message board that serves to vent one's feelings, and the issue obviously eats at you every waking moment of every day. I don't understand why you haven't written him a personal letter to express your feelings.

The manly thing to do is to sign it with your real name, of course. It probably won't change anything...but the chances are better than post after post about the issue on PC.com.

#23 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:47 AM

another post talked about the only inner-county game being played this friday night - well our schedule shows that we (PCHS) are playing Hiram and South Paulding this year - aren't we in the same county?

#24 spunky

spunky

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (PatriotBandMom @ Aug 13 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
another post talked about the only inner-county game being played this friday night - well our schedule shows that we (PCHS) are playing Hiram and South Paulding this year - aren't we in the same county?

I believe you are Correct

#25 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (spunky @ Aug 13 2008, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe you are Correct

Yes...We play Hiram on 10-3 and S. Paulding on 10-17

#26 changesintheair

changesintheair

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (OMacG @ Aug 13 2008, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"nativeson" and "changesintheair" just can't seem to get past the whole "Sauls wouldn't play EP" thing. All your griping ain't gonna change it, fellas (or ladies). It has happened and I don't see the purpose in bringing it up ad nauseum. I know this is a message board that serves to vent one's feelings, and the issue obviously eats at you every waking moment of every day. I don't understand why you haven't written him a personal letter to express your feelings.

The manly thing to do is to sign it with your real name, of course. It probably won't change anything...but the chances are better than post after post about the issue on PC.com.

In no way am I griping about the ""Sauls wouldn't play EP" thing". All I am doing is stating the facts as they ARE.

#27 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (changesintheair @ Aug 12 2008, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good luck to PCHS. I wish them well. I just wished they had a coach that was not afraid to start the regular season off with a loss so he decided NOT to play EPHS in the annual Battle of Dallas.

Hopefully they will play with more heart and determination they their head coach has.

QUOTE (changesintheair @ Aug 13 2008, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In no way am I griping about the ""Sauls wouldn't play EP" thing". All I am doing is stating the facts as they ARE.

Hmmm

#28 OMacG

OMacG

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (changesintheair @ Aug 13 2008, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stating something time after time after time is griping, no matter how ya cut it...I don't see why it would be exempt from the definition just because it's a "fact."

#29 Hairazor

Hairazor

Salon Rouge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:28 PM

One more day till kickoff!!! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

Go Patriots!!!! yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics