Paulding.com

prayers for this family..my heart breaks for them, as a mother of a 15yr old boy I can't not even imagine going through half of what they have went through...I pray God will grant them the peace and strength they will need to get through each and every day

Wow, what a testimony this young man had. There is no doubt where he is now. I pray for strength for his family. It sounds like they have comfort in knowing that they will see him again one day. It is amazing that peace that God can give you in such a time.

As I sat in church at Mceachern Methodist this morning and listened to the minister pray for this young mans family, I realized how sad it losing one so young and that it sometimes it takes a loss like this to put things in perspective for those of us who are supposed to be smarter and wiser. I know everyday life has to go on for the living, but is it really that important if the the clean clothes in the basket aren't folded? Or that we may not to get to go on the fantasy vacation of our dreams? As a 45 year old woman with 3 great kids, 2 granddaughters and a great husband, I have lived what I believe is a good life and if I'm lucky, I'll have another 45 years to live it. To lose one so young, who was ill for so long and never got to experience the life so many of us take for granted, it just seems wrong. I do believe that there is a bigger 'plan' and the older I get, the more evident it becomes. Sometimes a heads up would be nice though! I'm rambling and being too melancholy, it's just that my heart breaks for this young mans family. So, if the clothes don't get folded, the floors mopped or dinner cooked as quick as I might think it should, I'm going to look at my son and be thankful he's running through the house with a weird costume, holding 2 tennis rackets, pretending he's a transformer. Life really is good...I'm grateful!

As I sat in church at Mceachern Methodist this morning and listened to the minister pray for this young mans family, I realized how sad it losing one so young and that it sometimes it takes a loss like this to put things in perspective for those of us who are supposed to be smarter and wiser. I know everyday life has to go on for the living, but is it really that important if the the clean clothes in the basket aren't folded? Or that we may not to get to go on the fantasy vacation of our dreams? As a 45 year old woman with 3 great kids, 2 granddaughters and a great husband, I have lived what I believe is a good life and if I'm lucky, I'll have another 45 years to live it. To lose one so young, who was ill for so long and never got to experience the life so many of us take for granted, it just seems wrong. I do believe that there is a bigger 'plan' and the older I get, the more evident it becomes. Sometimes a heads up would be nice though! I'm rambling and being too melancholy, it's just that my heart breaks for this young mans family. So, if the clothes don't get folded, the floors mopped or dinner cooked as quick as I might think it should, I'm going to look at my son and be thankful he's running through the house with a weird costume, holding 2 tennis rackets, pretending he's a transformer. Life really is good...I'm grateful!

That was an excellent post and you certainly have your priorities in order. This young man has evidently touched so many lives and I am praying that God will give his family and friends comfort and strength to get through this.

My heart goes out to this family.

All I can say about Tyler is WOW!!!! What a kid!!!!!

I only hope that if I am ever put in his shoes that I can have his attitude about life.

God definitely has a very angel up there with him now.

Prayers going up for the family.