Paulding.com

Mr. Kenneth "Big Kenny" Jenkins age 47 of Dallas passed away at his residence August 5, 2008. He was a loving husband and father. He honorably served in the Navy and was stationed in Meridian Miss. He was in the Navy Honor Guard.

He is survived by his wife of 27 years: Christine Jenkins of Dallas; 2 Sons: Kenneth Andrew Jenkins Jr of Dallas Ga

Jesse Aron Jenkins of Dallas Ga; 3 Daughters: Shree Jenkins of Dallas Ga, Ashley Michelle Jenkins of Dallas, Angela Rene Jenkins of Dallas; Grandchildren: Cameron Melissa Jenkins of Dallas, Broklyn Wilma Sue Howell of Dallas,

Wesley Shay Howell of Dallas; Mother: Amy Smith Long Jenkins; Brother: John Lindy Jenkins of New Orleans La;

Sister: Jennifer Dunlap (Brian) of Muscadine Al; Four Nieces and Two Nephews; Mother in Law: Norma Jean Stevenson; Sister in Law: Denise(Anthony)Arredondo of Dallas.

Mr. Jenkins is preceded in death by his father Kenneth Andrew Jenkins Sr.

Memorial Service: 2:00pm Saturday 9th at 25 Cherry Cove Dallas Ga

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements for Mr. Kenneth"Big Kenny"Jenkins.

I am so sorry to hear this! Kenny spent a lot of time at my house when I was married to my ex. He was instrumental in helping to get a conviction in the court case against my ex. My heart breaks for Christine and the kids. I haven't seen them in quite a while, but always enjoyed the times spent with them. The family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I lived in the same sub division as Kenney and his family. I have known them for 8+ years. Kenney was a great father and husband. He loved his kids and wife dearly. Even though the both of us went on the road to work for the last 4 years and didn't talk or hang out much, I will sure miss and treasure the times we spent watching ball games and just talking. He was a great man.....I will be thinking of you and the kids Christine.

R.I.P Kenney.............