Paulding.com

Is she kin to the Commerce Member Moncrief Creative?

Either way, prayers for her family and friends. -_-

I saw him last night at Chik-fil-A. My sister and our kids were there eating and letting the kids play, and he was going into the drive thru. He saw me sitting there and pulled up and gave me a big smile and a wave, so he didn't seem upset about anything. I would not think she is related to him.

Also, if they were related, I would think D at Gorga's would come here and tell us to pray for them.

I think this is a lady that lives in my subdivision. Her son and my oldest daughter were in Kindergarten together. Anybody have further info? I would like to take over some dinner or something if it's the Debbie I know.

I think this is a lady that lives in my subdivision. Her son and my oldest daughter were in Kindergarten together. Anybody have further info? I would like to take over some dinner or something if it's the Debbie I know.

She used to live in a neighborhood off of 92 but hasn't lived there in a while. She had recently moved out of the state.

Debbie Moncrief passed away yesterday. I do not know enough of the details to share with anyone nor is it my place. I wanted to post this to request prayers for her family. If you knew Debbie or her family please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

I knew Debbie quite a few years ago when she first moved to Picketts Plantation. I moved away and now I am back and just heard the news of her death. Do you have any more information that you could share? I haven't been able to find any info anywhere. My heart goes out to her children.