7 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:28 PM

First, with band camp starting next week, you'll need to make sure you return two releases by August 4th. The two releases were handed out at our last two booster meetings. The releases are also posted on our temporary website, http://hirambandofgold.wordpress.com/ . Look under "Forms, Forms, and More Forms" in the right navigation area. Download them and turn them in on the 4th.

Second, we'll need some Gatorade donations for band camp and practices. Please drop by Sam's Club or Wal-mart and pick up a large container or two of powdered Gatorade-- any flavor. Please send them in with your student. We go through gallons and gallons of the stuff each day. Your child's safety and health in the heat are important.

Third, you may see some odds and ends postings about Paulding County Board of Education or local school band and arts program funding cuts on Paulding.com or other sites. Get the straight answers from us or the Band Directors. It's business as usual for the Hiram Band program.

Booster officers will be available during band camp. We'll have an information table set up outside the band room. Spiritwear will be available for purchase. We accept debit and credit cards for fees and purchases.

Your student will be fitted for shoes during band camp. There is a $30 fee payable to the shoe vendor, not to the Band program. Please make sure you send the check in with your student.

We have sent out a mass e-mail. If you did not receive the e-mail, please use my Paulding.com PM to send me your full name and your e-mail address.

The Hiram High Band of Gold -- the Band of Hiram, Georgia!

Edited by Mikey, 31 July 2008 - 07:32 PM.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 mermaidmom

mermaidmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

Mikey, I am in Washington DC this week, but just looked at the website and it looks great! Can't wait for camp to start. I will be back Monday afternoon and look forward to seeing everyone!!
Later..... biggrin.gif
While focused on life's destination....enjoy the journey!!!

#3 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (mermaidmom @ Jul 31 2008, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mikey, I am in Washington DC this week, but just looked at the website and it looks great! Can't wait for camp to start. I will be back Monday afternoon and look forward to seeing everyone!!
Later..... biggrin.gif

There's a terrific Thai restaurant at Dupont Circle. Make sure you drop in! Enjoy DC!
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#4 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

Bump
biggrin.gif

#5 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:28 PM

bump
biggrin.gif

#6 momnteacher

momnteacher

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:46 PM

As one of the Freshman parents, I want to thank Everyone for a great week. My family and I are very excited about being a part of the Band of Gold. YOu all have made us feel very welcomed.

Tonights I Suvived Band Camp was Great. Thanks for making this happen.

rolleyes.gif

Remembering my mom

2/2/47-9/27/08

I'm a Very Proud Navy Mom

#7 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (akre0023 @ Aug 8 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As one of the Freshman parents, I want to thank Everyone for a great week. My family and I are very excited about being a part of the Band of Gold. YOu all have made us feel very welcomed.

Tonights I Suvived Band Camp was Great. Thanks for making this happen.

rolleyes.gif

Welcome to the family!

#8 hornetsfan

hornetsfan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

thank you for letting us sale season tickets tonight if you was not able to get them i will have Them at open house have a good year clapping.gif

the hornets football booster club

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics