• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,338 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:59 PM

Here's an example of a Pcom produced

:30 second commercial to run in the news
Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

The Paulding.com news needs sponsors

Local businesses, video is the way to promote your business. It really is a great tool for marketing and getting your message across.

What you might not know is that good ole Pcom can produce engaging multi-media videos that will sell your business.

And we'll put in in our Paulding.com News program ... meaning that it will typically be seen by 1000 or more folks every week.

Give us a shot at your commercial video production; I think you'll be surprised and gratified. Call 770-505-8544.

#2 jwhomes

jwhomes

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:16 PM

Is it available for commerce members only? How much? I love the idea!! smile.gif
Wendy

#3 Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader

Super Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,620 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (PUBBY @ Jul 29 2008, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's an example of a Pcom produced :30 second commercial to run in the news
Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS
The Paulding.com news needs sponsors Local businesses, video is the way to promote your business. It really is a great tool for marketing and getting your message across. What you might not know is that good ole Pcom can produce engaging multi-media videos that will sell your business. And we'll put in in our Paulding.com News program ... meaning that it will typically be seen by 1000 or more folks every week. Give us a shot at your commercial video production; I think you'll be surprised and gratified. Call 770-505-8544.
good.gif good.gif good.gif drinks.gif

To Err is Human, To Forgive is DIVINE
Hey Look...gallery_1715_285_2412.gif

gallery_1715_2_74689.jpg

#4 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (jwhomes @ Jul 29 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it available for commerce members only? How much? I love the idea!! smile.gif

No!!! we can do commercials for any business.

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#5 mom2six

mom2six

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

I like the idea!!!!!!

#6 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (mom2six @ Jul 29 2008, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the idea!!!!!!

We reach some of the direct tv audience that does not get to see the commercials for local businesses on comcast.

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#7 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,338 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:55 PM

I suppose I ought to put out some of the details.

Our goal is to produce as good if not better commercial spots within the budget of most Paulding businesses.

Comcast, in their marketing material - they're the only other folks doing video as a medium - establish an eight-hour project time for each commercial as a guide.

I expect their hourly rate is going to be $100 or more and for starters, I've set ours at $50/hr. for video production.

We include delivery to youtube for your use as well as a FLV conversion for presentation in the directory. We can also do a blip.tv ... but again, all that is included in the package.

What is not included is the time on the Paulding.com news. Our rate for that media is $50.00 for a :30 second spot, $90 for a :60 second spot and $25 for a :10 second spot. We guarantee a minimum 1,000 views per week (this is of the program) on a four-week minimum program buy. If the count is even 50 views shy of that 4000 view total for the four-week campaign, we'll run your spot again at no cost.

I think the spot for Sal's shows we can produce great spots in this medium as well.

pubby

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics