3 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:23 PM

While our band website is being resurrected from the hack attacks, we have created a temporary Band of Gold website here: http://hirambandofgold.wordpress.com/ . Please bookmark it.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Jul 28 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While our band website is being resurrected from the hack attacks, we have created a temporary Band of Gold website here: http://hirambandofgold.wordpress.com/ . Please bookmark it.

bump
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#3 Dysfunctional

Dysfunctional

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:13 PM

Good luck this season and can't wait to watch and help out.
"Dont Litter"

Spay Neuter Adopt

#4 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,290 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:39 PM

Best of luck from a former band parent.

Those were great times!

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics