5 replies to this topic

#1 Corinthian Leather

Corinthian Leather

Paulding Com member

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:11 PM

We have made the final decision to have a separate section on www.scarletindulgence.com for Lela's Loveables instead of Bruce building an entire site specifically dedicated to the items made under the Lela's Loveables Brand Name as it is very small right now and easier for us to keep up with! We are in the process of having this account deleted as we intend to post the tutu's under the Scarlet Indulgence commerce account as we always have when we were having tutu's made and marketing them. The only difference is now we are making them ourselves. Many people sell all types of items on here under 1 commerce membership and we see no need to pay for 2 memberships when we were already selling them under Scarlet Indulgence. We will be posting new items in the near future under Scarlet Indulgence.

We will continue to keep our base price for tutu's no matter what size at $15.00. For now, you can pm us here at Scarlet Indulgence or email us at: email@scarletindulgence.com if you would like to order online and give us the size and color you would like your tutu to be. Also let us know if you would like specific trims or accents on your tutu. We will have several different trims posted on our website along with several different types of tutu's coming in the near future.

Just like our RX4Body website is an extension of Scarlet Indulgence, a d/b/a.

Scarlet

#2 Luv2Dance

Luv2Dance

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:48 PM

yahoo.gif

Glad to hear things are coming together so well for "Lela's Loveables"! I just love the trims on those tutus! wub.gif

Posted Image

Now Registering for Spring Semester!

Specializing in Dance and fitness all ages!
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Lyrical Hip Hop, Hip Hop, Latin Groove, Clogging, Yoga, Break Dance, and more!
(678) 715-1880

#3 dance/soccer/CKD mom

dance/soccer/CKD mom

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:52 PM

Hey Scarlet! If you need any help while Marjorie is at her mom's ... just holler...Victoria will be home and I'm sure wanting to get out of the house laugh.gif
Dance is the hidden language of the soul.

Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.

It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer.

#4 telracs eracniks

telracs eracniks

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,322 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:05 PM

Thanks Brandie!!!

---------------------------------------

I'll let Victoria know if I need any help while Marjorie is gone. I think she got a lot of tutu's made before she left and I'll be making soap and bath bombs the next couple of weeks so it will be a bit before I have anything ready for her, but I will absolutely give her a call!!! happy.gif

Scarlet

#5 telracs eracniks

telracs eracniks

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,322 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (Luv2Dance @ Jul 25 2008, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yahoo.gif

Glad to hear things are coming together so well for "Lela's Loveables"! I just love the trims on those tutus! wub.gif

I meant to tell you we have already had several custom orders! It is a lot of fun for both Marjorie and me! I enjoy doing the trim work and adding special items to it and she enjoys making them. I have about 10 to take today to Atlantic Station and have them hanging on the children's painted clothes racks and they are so cute!!! At $15.00...I'm hoping we can sell some today!

We have closed this account and there will be no Lela's Loveables at all. We will call the tutu's we sell on our website that, but it is not going to be a website or any different entity or a d/b/a. Just another addition to our website to appeal to another group of people who would like a tutu at a reasonable price for their little girls.

Scarlet

#6 ByeY'all

ByeY'all

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

Sounds like a great idea Scarlet, I can't wait to see all of Marjorie's new creations!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics