station 2, batt enroute

709 reports three suspects outside - others still inside

4 SO units on scene

709 reports rescue needed for head injury

looking for two BM - units setting up perimeter

SO 5 - asking for SCT units to check trail in area

one suspect known to be armed with handgun

units patrolling area - unknown if they left on foot or vehicle

Just had SO and GSP pass 92 and Ridge going north on 92. Probably responding to this?

did you catch their unit numbers? I haven't heard any GSP units responding. Other SO units where traveling via 92 to scene.

building sweep in progress - asking dispatch if they still have caller on line - yes - where is he/she at? They've searched the entire building...

units patrolling area - unknown if they left on foot or vehicle

did you catch their unit numbers? I haven't heard any GSP units responding. Other SO units where traveling via 92 to scene.

No.. they were going pretty fast when they went by! I don't have a wide field of view. GSP was about 2 car lengths behind SO... probably having doughnuts at the same place!! ( :) Just Kidding!!!)

can someone explain what this means? i believe i am at work right down the road from where this is happening because i just saw about 10 cops fly by here.

10-17 -- Armed robbery

Thing like HPD 707, 127, 113 - is the officers number.

Anything else?

can someone explain what this means? i believe i am at work right down the road from where this is happening because i just saw about 10 cops fly by here.

The location is off of Rosedale.

SO 159 on scene. There is at least three HPD units and probably 8 SO units that I have picked up.

Have they gotten the guy out of the bathroom yet? They keep looking and cant seem to find him.

SO 119 requesting backup unit in downtown Hiram/Main St to check out a car

apparently now looking for three black males

units checking with GSP on availability of chopper - the only one in area I know of is out of Kennesaw/McCollum field

149, 124 out with 119 near pawn shop on Main street

Here is the satellite view of 218 Duncan Cir. Hiram.

Is it just me or does it seem odd the robbers picked that place? (Where the red "A" is)

I thinking ....could be an inside job? A lot of building companies like this do NOT have cash on site.

1411vf7.jpg

Edited by QTee

I use a short-hand due to the quickness of the action. If you don't understand what I am attempting to say, ask the question and someone will answer - that is how you'll pick it up.

here is my condensed version:

three black males hold up Griffin & Company at 218 Duncan Circle. One has gun. Three employees/people are held at gunpoint while a caller in the bathroom calls 911.

Hiram and SO units are there very quickly. One of the Hiram K9 units calls or rescue - I was hoping for a dog bite, but it was for a head injury. Numerous units arrive, but there appears that there is not a lot of good information needed to make a quick collar as the men are either on foot or vehicle and not on scene.

man, i need to study the scanner more. bc i have no clue what is going on. I am listening to it, but i rarley understand it. i hear street names then all these codes that i do not get.

You could ask questions about the codes or the codes are provided on scanpaulding.com.

man, i need to study the scanner more. bc i have no clue what is going on. I am listening to it, but i rarley understand it. i hear street names then all these codes that i do not get.

Go into the scanner page - the codes are there also!