#121 TNS2262

TNS2262

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (jewelrylady @ Jan 15 2006, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a real Tiffany's tag necklace - I have only put it on 2x. I can email you a pic.
I am asking $50.00. I have to box and the dust bag it goes in.
The tag says RETURN TO TIFFANYS NEW YORK 925.

I have another Tiffany necklace that has a tag heart. $50.00

Tiffany bracelet that has the lock on it. $35.00

Can you send me pictures to Kittie2262@aol.com ?

#122 baileystoys

baileystoys

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 06:08 PM

HUGE PROPANE TANK. HAS REGULATOR AND HOSE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY GALLONS IT IS BUT IT IS ABOUT 4 FT TALL AND A LITTLE ROUNDER THAN THE AVERAGE TANK. DAVID 678-468-8040

#123 4shiitzNgigglez

4shiitzNgigglez

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 12:18 PM

Mothers Day Special

CKC reg German Shepherd puppies
9wks old
$150.00

Edited by redneckwoman, 12 May 2006 - 12:19 PM.

#124 jerseygirl18

jerseygirl18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 09:49 AM

WASHER & DRYER FOR SALE! $450
White Kenmore Elite, Heavy Duty, King Size, Quiet Pak III.
Excellent Condition!!!! Call Rich (678)895-9010

#125 calvin

calvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (pc06 @ May 7 2006, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For Sale:

Kabota lawn mower tractor: $6,000 or make an offer

* Style- GF1800
* 60" cut
* 18HP
* 500 hrs.

Could i get your phone # about this?

#126 Carrie

Carrie

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 12:17 PM

Hey I have 2 rings that I would like to sell.
- The first one is a Avon Diamond accent Emerald anniversary band. 10k I have 2 of these size 8 and 7.
- I also have a Heart shaped Ruby and Diamond ring 10k. Size 7.
The Avon rings I paid 100.00 each. They are new.
You can see both rings at this address http://pg.photos.yah...um?.dir=4145re2

You can call me for more information at 404-934-8603 or pm me here.

#127 taralester

taralester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:31 PM

[font=Verdana] FOR SALE: 5 PIECE PEARL FORUM SERIES DRUM SET W/ 3 PIECE ZILDJIAN CYMBALS!!! Maroon. Like New. Has been stored in closet for quite sometime. Drum heads are in very good condition. No scratches or dings on set. As good as new. Collecting dust so I need to get rid of it. Asking $525 OBO. If interested give me a call rather than replying at 404-966-0008.
Tara Lester
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Percent Realty

404-966-0008
taralester@percentrealty.com
www.percentrealty.com

Where We Discount Commissions...Not Service!

#128 taralester

taralester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:42 PM

TWO NINE INCH NAILS TICKETS FOR SALE! Wednesday June 7, 2006 @ 8 PM @ HiFi Buys Amphitheater. Section 205 Row AAA Seats 1 & 2.
Only asking the amount originally paid. Each ticket was 39.50 plus 8.00 surcharge. $95.00 for the tickets. If interested call me at 404-966-0008 rather than replying.

Tara Lester
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Percent Realty

404-966-0008
taralester@percentrealty.com
www.percentrealty.com

Where We Discount Commissions...Not Service!

#129 ~Blonde Mom~

~Blonde Mom~

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:18 AM

I have a twin size bed, head board, foot board and fram. It has been painted red with a black spider in the middle of the head board with a spiderweb on each side of the head board. It was my 6 year old son's bed. He just got a set of bunkbeds and doesn't want/need this bed anymore. He calles it his " Spiderman" bed. It is a cute bed for a little boy. I can send pictures of the bed if you want. It is in good shape. I do not have the mattress or boxsprings to go with the bed. It is just the fram, headboard and foot board.

#130 lindah

lindah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:43 AM

I have a size 12 wedding dress, and veil.$ 300.00 never used. 14cubic kenmore freezer.$300.00 and a soloflex for $350.00

#131 lindah

lindah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:50 AM

Golden Retriever puppies for sale. $500.00 for males and $600.00 for females . ckc reg, parents are on site .
blond and red. father is champion blood line.

#132 Guest_sunflower47_*

Guest_sunflower47_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2006 - 01:14 PM

I have a Hoosier Cabinet for $400 and a whitewashed hutch- buffet for $150. I also have a gold cuff bracelet - retail $500 for $200. See pictures below. Also a built in dishwasher for $25 that is taken out and ready to install. Phone 770-443-9194

Attached Thumbnails

• gold.bracelet.jpg
  • wwcab.jpg
  • hoosier.jpg

#133 baileystoys

baileystoys

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 07:47 AM

RAMPS THAT MOUNT TO A TRACTOR(FARM) TRAILER. COMES WITH THE RAMPS SWIVEL TO RAISE AND LOWER AND THE BARS TO LOCK THEM UP. 300.00 DAVID 678-468-8040

#134 Devon

Devon

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:24 PM

I have a glider chair with ottoman in EXCELLENT condition for sale. It is a medium color wood with green fabric on both the chair and the ottoman. asking $100. Paid much much more!

Sorry, I couldn't post a pic!

#135 PinkCrickett

PinkCrickett

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:28 PM

biggrin.gif NEW DEAL!!!! 1974 HARLEY DAVIDSON SHOVELHEAD MOTORCYCLE FOR SALE--$8,000.00
CALL: CURTIS-770-505-8002
NEGOTIABLE!!!!

#136 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (ReadingRules @ Apr 30 2006, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the following for sale:

Queen bedroom suite: includes headboard, rails, dresser, mirror that sits on dresser with shelves on each side, nightstand, chest of drawers. It is a light/medium wood with a burgundy design painted on the top of the headboard and dresser. Paid about $3,000.00 for it several years ago, asking $350.00. Don't have room for it.

White wicker chest of drawers- has three small drawers and a rectangular hanging area beside them and two larger drawers at the bottom. Asking $125.00. Great condition.

Rectangular shaped country cabinet/cupboard. It has 4 drawers on the inside and the door has a heart shape cut out of it. Sold in stores for around $135.00. Asking $45.00.

White wicker dresser. It has 3 or four drawers (can't remember, it's stored in the garage). The drawers are wood inside. It needs a fresh coat of white paint, but in good condition. Asking $50.00.

Please PM me if you want more information. I do not have a way to get pictures on here, but if you PM me, I will be glad to give you my phone number. Thanks!

I've sold the wicker dresser, but still have the queen bedroom suite for sale and the wicker chest-of-drawers.

I will also be putting information on about my cousin's motorcycle he wants to sell, but it will be tomorrow. I left the sheet with all the info. in the truck. tongue.gif

#137 Devon

Devon

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (DoubleRose @ May 21 2006, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a glider chair with ottoman in EXCELLENT condition for sale. It is a medium color wood with green fabric on both the chair and the ottoman. asking $100. Paid much much more!

Sorry, I couldn't post a pic!

anyone interested?

#138 nova lady

nova lady

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:34 AM

Anyone need some Avon Books ?
Please PM me.
Thanks
smile.gif
Avon
Join Avon's Buyers Club
Need a book?
Buy or Sell?

#139 hercules47

hercules47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (bwilliams @ May 1 2006, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
14 foot fiberglass Sears Boat and trailer for trade for utility trailer to haul lawnmower, etc. around.

[size=6]If you stll have the boat , I am interested in it. Please email me at phillips47@aol.com.
thanks,
raymond

#140 brandiblueyes

brandiblueyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:45 AM

I have an old bar for sale. Pictures of it are available, but I seem to be having trouble putting them here.

It is made of wood & wrought iron. The iron is black & loops decorativley around the bottom & top of the stools. The stools are padded full back chair types, that swivel, & they're covered in a red velour/velvet type material. Very comfortable & VERY heavy. The bar itself is wood, and is VERY HEAVY as well. Interior has deep, tall shelves for storage. Beautiful wrought iron foot rest across the bottom of the front. No damage anywhere. This thing was my grandmothers back in the day, & was quite expensive. Selling it for $100 or best offer. Makes a great addition to your game/pool room, or bonus room. Recovering the chairs to match your decor, could make it a nice addition & eating area for your kitchen/breakfast nook.

Pm me for photos.

"People spend so much time every single day, running 'round all over town giving their forever away. No, not me, I won't let my forever roam. 'Cause now I know I've found my forever home. So, give me your forever. Please, your forever." ~ "Forever" by Ben Harper

"You can hold me, baby I want you to. You can scold me, yes I like that too." ~ "Whipping Boy" by Ben Harper

"They say time will make all this go away, but it's time that has taken my tomorrows & turned them into yesterday" ~ "Walk Away" by Ben Harper

"The woman in you, is the worry in me." ~ "The woman in you" by Ben Harper

#141 Thudpucker

Thudpucker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Thudpucker @ May 6 2006, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Swisher 24 Rugged Cut Trail Cutter
9 hp Briggs & Stratton - Like New - $900 - paid $1200.
This walk behind mower has been used 4 times. Perfect condition. 4 speed forward and 1 reverse. Cuts 1.5" diameter brush.

If interested please PM me.

This item has been sold.
Thanks,
Thudpucker
5/22/06
Mikewmg

#142 brandiblueyes

brandiblueyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:47 PM

A My First LeapPad with 6 story books & cartridges (one still in box). The sytem was about $50, & activity books w/cartridges about $15 (each!). Works great, looks almost new, very gently used. May need new batteries, is all.
Easily over $120 value, for only $60. *Activity books are geared toward ages 3 & up & include: Dora To the Rescue, Pooh's honey Tree, Leap's Big Day, Bear in the Big blue House, Thomas the Train's school trip, & Leap to the Moon.* Please PM me if interested.

Also, A larger LeapPad (the regular one & not the "my first") with one 32 page workbook. Book is brand new, never even played with. LeapPad is 4 years old, but only used about 20 seconds. wacko.gif He never had a book for it, so it went unused for years, bought the book the other day, he prefers his Leapster now. This LeapPad still has original box. *Included activity book is large, 32 pages, & geared toward ages 4 & up (Says Pre-K through 2nd grade)* ****$25 for this one****

"People spend so much time every single day, running 'round all over town giving their forever away. No, not me, I won't let my forever roam. 'Cause now I know I've found my forever home. So, give me your forever. Please, your forever." ~ "Forever" by Ben Harper

"You can hold me, baby I want you to. You can scold me, yes I like that too." ~ "Whipping Boy" by Ben Harper

"They say time will make all this go away, but it's time that has taken my tomorrows & turned them into yesterday" ~ "Walk Away" by Ben Harper

#143 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 05:52 PM

Sorry.... but my cousin sold his motorcycle last night.

#144 brandiblueyes

brandiblueyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (brandiblueyes @ May 22 2006, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have an old bar for sale. Pictures of it are available, but I seem to be having trouble putting them here.

It is made of wood & wrought iron. The iron is black & loops decorativley around the bottom & top of the stools. The stools are padded full back chair types, that swivel, & they're covered in a red velour/velvet type material. Very comfortable & VERY heavy. The bar itself is wood, and is VERY HEAVY as well. Interior has deep, tall shelves for storage. Beautiful wrought iron foot rest across the bottom of the front. No damage anywhere. This thing was my grandmothers back in the day, & was quite expensive. Selling it for $100 or best offer. Makes a great addition to your game/pool room, or bonus room. Recovering the chairs to match your decor, could make it a nice addition & eating area for your kitchen/breakfast nook.

Pm me for photos.

PLease PM me with your email address, & I can send you pics of this bar & stool set

#145 Devon

Devon

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (DoubleRose @ May 22 2006, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone interested?

I have pics now for those who pm'd so email me at dallison927@yahoo.com for pics!

#146 4shiitzNgigglez

4shiitzNgigglez

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:50 AM

I still have German Shepherd puppies for sale

$150.00........males/females........current on shots and worming........10wks old.

long and standard coats..........black/tan......CKC registered.....contact me at 770-900-4633

#147 brandiblueyes

brandiblueyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (brandiblueyes @ May 22 2006, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A My First LeapPad with 6 story books & cartridges (one still in box). The sytem was about $50, & activity books w/cartridges about $15 (each!). Works great, looks almost new, very gently used. May need new batteries, is all.
Easily over $120 value, for only $60. *Activity books are geared toward ages 3 & up & include: Dora To the Rescue, Pooh's honey Tree, Leap's Big Day, Bear in the Big blue House, Thomas the Train's school trip, & Leap to the Moon.* Please PM me if interested.

Also, A larger LeapPad (the regular one & not the "my first") with one 32 page workbook. Book is brand new, never even played with. LeapPad is 4 years old, but only used about 20 seconds. wacko.gif He never had a book for it, so it went unused for years, bought the book the other day, he prefers his Leapster now. This LeapPad still has original box. *Included activity book is large, 32 pages, & geared toward ages 4 & up (Says Pre-K through 2nd grade)* ****$25 for this one****

LeapPads are all cleaned up, & ready to go for your little one. PM me! The My first LeapPad is small, blue, & I can provide pics (later today). Ages 3 & up.

The larger one is a gray color & is barely touched at all-in original box too.

#148 PaulidingSweetpea

PaulidingSweetpea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 11:23 AM

Not that anyone will probably see this listing here but...............

I have a Hypertech programmer for an F-350 for sale!!! BRAND NEW!! Still in the box!! I purchased it for my husband on my birthday and he decided to sell his truck!!

I paid $345.00 but I'll sell it for $300 OBO!!!

PLEASE I have a baby on the way and I need to get rid of this item!!
Posted Image Posted Image

#149 PaulidingSweetpea

PaulidingSweetpea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 11:33 AM

I also have a Clarinet in the hard shell case for sale!!

EXTREAMLY taken care of always cleaned after use!

Only used for 1 year!!!

I have everything that a middle school or high school student may need in the band playing the clarinet!!

PLEASE if you are interested PM me or e-mail me: Westmorelandhome@bellsouth.net

** ANOTHER THING***

A Huge Chest Deep freezer for sale!!

WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!!!

PM OR E-MAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
Posted Image Posted Image

#150 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

STEREO items/ top of the line!

Moth Alomo X /AS rega p3
Asking $400.00
New Retail $699.00
Condition 8/10

Included Manual

Jimtavegia tavegia@bellsouth.net 770-456-0081

Pay Terms Money Order, PayPal or cash

moth tt

Description
This is the Rega clone Moth Alamo X with a Glass platter, RB300 arm and a Adcom CrossCoil cart installed. VG to Mint. Plex cover as one scratch. Local Atlanta pick up/delivery only.

Sony DTC-690 dat recorder
Asking $175.00
New Retail $699.00
Condition 8/10

Included Manual, Remote

Jimtavegia 770-456-0081 tavegia@bellsouth.net

Pay Terms Money Order Cash

dtc-690-2
Asking $175.00
Description
Excellent condition Sony DRC-690 DAT recorder. Digital I/O and records with Super Bit Map at 48KHZ analogue input, or accepts digital direct in. Variable headphone output. Full function remote.

Sony DVP-Ns755v dvd/cd/sacd player
Asking $100.00

Mint condition Sony 755 DVD/CD/SACD player. 12 bit 108 MHZ video dac.

Yamaha RX-V 530

Yamaha RX-V530 5.1 ht receiver mint cond.
Asking $125.00

Description
This is a mint condition Yamaha home theater receiver: 5.1. 5.1 direct ins for a SACD player.

Edited by dianetavegia, 25 May 2006 - 07:46 PM.

#151 Brandy1021

Brandy1021

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:25 AM

My best fried jsut had a baby and is trying to clean out her closet since she will now be staying at home with her 2 kids. Her is the info she gave me.

Plus Size Scrubs FOR SALE. Lots of different colors, solids, and prints. Most are either XL or 2X. Several not worn long because she got pregnant! Call for details. $5 each item. 770-880-9094, email aimless3@aol.com or PM

Dark wooden baby cradle for sale with pad. $35 I can get a picture.

Vibrating baby bassinett for sale. Cream & white toile fabric. Comes with pad & 2 sheets. Has storage area underneath and is on rollers. I can have a picture. $35

#152 rockytopsmom

rockytopsmom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 10:16 AM

I've got an old regulator wall clock (not in working order). Does anyone have an idea as to how much this would be worth?

#153 Cuteyellowbug

Cuteyellowbug

Textually Active

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,422 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (rockytopsmom @ May 26 2006, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got an old regulator wall clock (not in working order). Does anyone have an idea as to how much this would be worth?

Check ebay it's a great resource for pricing information.

#154 ladydunn

ladydunn

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 10:40 AM

Welsh White Baby Crib (full size) $50 OBO

Wooden Maple color portable crib $75 FIRM

#155 imjustme

imjustme

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:32 PM

900 watt rockford fosgate amp for sale off hwy 61 asking 150.00
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#156 imjustme

imjustme

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:39 PM

900 watt rockford fosgate amp for sale off hwy 61 asking 150 works great
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#157 brandiblueyes

brandiblueyes

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (brandiblueyes @ May 23 2006, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LeapPads are all cleaned up, & ready to go for your little one. PM me! The My first LeapPad is small, blue, & I can provide pics (later today). Ages 3 & up.

The larger one is a gray color & is barely touched at all-in original box too.

This stuff is still for sale, & I will take less for it. I need the money.

Also a brand new in the (opened) box Story Reader with one Finding Nemo book, & 3 SpongeBob books. Its all new, never used. The books & cartridges were about $10 or $15 each, the system was $20. I will sell all for $20

Edited by brandiblueyes, 28 May 2006 - 01:05 PM.

#158 scannin'yourheart

scannin'yourheart

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 06:12 PM

FOR SALE LEATHER CHAPS $30.00 size Large
(bought for hubby doesnt fit said he'd lose weight never did too late to return)

"People who live in
glass houses shouldn't
throw stones"

#159 JLELegal

JLELegal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:29 AM

Decorated Archways suitable for wedding -- $100 for the pair

I have two archways decorated with silk ivy, white roses and gardenias, recently used in a wedding, useful for weddings or other events. For sale -- $100 for the pair.

Please call me at 404-862-4705 if interested.

Thanks!

--Jana Evans

#160 Ramona1964

Ramona1964

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 06:00 PM

1992 ford taurus for sale 65,000 mile very clean car call derek 678245 2295 asking 2,000 obo i can email pic
Have a Wonderful Blessed Day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics