2768 replies to this topic

#81 justcritty

justcritty

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:33 AM

Appliances....please read this before you agree.

I have 2 stoves and a side by side refrigerator. The stoves did work at one time...I do not know if they still do, and they are very dirty from sitting for years (non-electric). The refrigerator is in a house that was left sitting for years (and there is still stuff in it--ick). It is running, but definitely needs to be cleaned out and aired out. It is 70's green appliance colored but has an ice maker and water dispenser inside.

Make offer---I would give them away, but we really could use the money for repairs we are having to make.

These could be picked up this weekend---will need handtrucks and truck.

#82 codysmomma

codysmomma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

I have a fisher price aquarium swing that swings both forwards and side ways.I really need to sell this so please someone buy it.....Im asking 40.00 for it.I paid 100.00 for it brand new.Its still in excelelnt shape and I can email you pics too.
Please Im me if your intersted.I live in dallas.

Edited by codysmomma, 29 March 2006 - 10:13 PM.

Posted Image

#83 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:15 AM

Boy's Bike for Sale: Excellent condition. 20". Son had major growth spurt since fall and jumped to a 26"!

$20. firm.
Diane

209 Lost Lake Way
Villa Rica
770-456-0081

1-20, exit 24 by Wal-Mart. Turn onto Hickory Level by Liberty
Chevrolet. Go down and THROUGH the four way stop. Turn 1st right into
Lost Lake. Take first left and first right. House in 3rd on right with
a red brick front and blue shutters.

PS2 GAMES FOR SALE!

Nascar Thunder 2002: PS2 Rated E for everyone

Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Crotex: PS2 Rated E

Lemony Snicket's - A Series of Unfortunate Events- : PS2 Rated E

All games are in perfect condition and clean. $10.00 Each OR ALL 3 FOR $22.00

Call Diane at 770-456-0081

209 Lost Lake Way
Villa Rica

1-20, exit 24 by Wal-Mart. Turn onto Hickory Level by Liberty Chevrolet. Go down and THROUGH the four way stop. Turn 1st right into Lost Lake. Take first left and first right. House in 3rd on right with a red brick front and blue shutters.

#84 21speed

21speed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:33 AM

I have a big bag of Beanie Babies............. $1.00 each

#85 D&E

D&E

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:32 PM

I have a computer desk and entertainment center for sale. I am asking $35 for the desk and $20 for the entertainment center. I cannot deliver and if at all possible, please be able to pick up this Saturday 4/8/06. Here are some pix:
Computer Desk

Entertainment Center

my email is dutchfsmail @ yahoo . com

#86 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 01:31 PM

We bought an Aqua Leisure Above Ground 'Easy Set' swimming pool from Wal-Mart. I believe it's the 16' X 42" which is currently for sale for $218. It has the ladder, filter and we will pass on the chemicals, test kit, new filter, etc. We bought the air pump too if I can find it!

We're afraid to have it up with daycare kids, neighborhood nuts and the dog!

We'd like $100.
Here's the link with all the info:

http://www.walmart.c...duct_id=3999073
Diane Tavegia
770-456-0081

#87 luvstoteach

luvstoteach

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (NewHope @ Jan 8 2006, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you still have these? What do ya want for them?

I have a beautiful Broyhill queen size sleeper sofa for sale. I do not have to capability to post pictures, but would love for you to come by and see the sofa. It is in great condition. We just redecorated our house and it doesn't match. I am asking $250.00.

#88 123abc

123abc

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:27 AM

[font=Comic Sans Ms][color=#6600CC]We have a 1996 Camaro for sale. We bought it almost 5 years ago for our then 15yr old daughter. She drove it, gingerly, for 41/2 yrs. When she started West Ga she wanted an automatic plus she's short and had a hard time seeing over the dash. My hausband has replaced the clutch assembly, drive line, water pump, tires, too much for me to remember. It's a very reliable car, my husband wanted us to keep it and sell my car. There just isn't enough room for a family of five though. This would be great for a teenager, young couple, or a weekend car for those who missed out on having a "CAMARO" when they were kids. It's very fun to drive. It's a V6, but will flat get!! laugh.gif (I know) It's white with reddish/burgundy racing stripes, back spoiler, cd player, extra bass tube, seat covers. We've already bought her a Honda so we aren't interested in any trades, we've GOTTA replace the Honda money!! wacko.gif
If your interested let me know and I'll let you know where we are so you can drive it.
OOPS!! Forgot to tell ya the price, $3800 SORRY

Edited by 123abc, 07 April 2006 - 07:31 AM.

#89 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 11:23 PM

I have a white wicker chest-of-drawers I need to sell. I bought it for my granddaughter's room a couple of months ago, but have recently gotten one of my son's bedroom suites and do not need it. It has 2 large drawers at the bottom and three smaller drawers at the top with a rectangular door to the right side of those that opens to hang small items. I am asking $125.00. It is in great shape. Please PM me if you are interested!

#90 cooks4

cooks4

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:01 PM

For sale: Bunk bed with drawers, a desk, and bookshelf built into it. I am also including the mattresses which I bought at Sams for $80 each. We are asking $200.00 for everything. Please email or call me if you are interested.
Julie
cook4499@comcast.net
770-505-2003

#91 lacey

lacey

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,812 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (cooks4 @ Apr 9 2006, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For sale: Bunk bed with drawers, a desk, and bookshelf built into it. I am also including the mattresses which I bought at Sams for $80 each. We are asking $200.00 for everything. Please email or call me if you are interested.
Julie
cook4499@comcast.net
770-505-2003

Where were you a week again? I was looking for one but couldn't find one in my price range so I broke down and allowed hubby to build a bunkbed. And what you have is exactly what I was looking for. Sorry.

Good luck selling it.

#92 cooks4

cooks4

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (lacey @ Apr 9 2006, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cooks4 @ Apr 9 2006, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Julie
cook4499@comcast.net
770-505-2003

Where were you a week again? I was looking for one but couldn't find one in my price range so I broke down and allowed hubby to build a bunkbed. And what you have is exactly what I was looking for. Sorry.

Good luck selling it.

Thanks!!

#93 justcritty

justcritty

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:54 PM

king sized mattress and box springs for sale---I have two sets and only need one. $175

#94 haztech

haztech

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:00 AM

2 dirtbikes for sale. 2001 KTM 50 in good shape runs strong will sale for $900. The other is a smaller suzuki jr50 great for beginning riders of young ages. 4yr and up to about 7yrs. will sell for $700. will sell both for $1400. would allow younger riders to learn on smaller bike and move up to the bigger but still small KTM. both are 1 speed transmissions with no manual clutch. The suzuki can be limited to speed via the throttle limiter screw. Have pictures just PM me to get them.

#95 D&E

D&E

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (D&E @ Apr 6 2006, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a computer desk and entertainment center for sale. I am asking $35 for the desk and $20 for the entertainment center. I cannot deliver and if at all possible, please be able to pick up this Saturday 4/8/06. Here are some pix:
Computer Desk

Entertainment Center

my email is dutchfsmail @ yahoo . com

FYI, both of these are still available...

#96 Bellascloset

Bellascloset

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:58 PM

I have 2 Tiffany necklaces $50.00 for the one that says return to tiffanys and $75 for the toggle heart one,
They need to be cleaned a little they come in a dust bag and are real.
Thanks

Call 404 328 6009
If you want to buy them
Fill your heart with faith and you will never fail

R.I.P We love you and miss you !!!
John Blair 06/21/09 US Army

#97 novalady

novalady

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:29 PM

Handmade doilies for sale, all shapes, sizes, and colors. Can be special ordered. PM for more details
Help wanted PM me today!!!

#98 BOOKMAMA

BOOKMAMA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 08:15 AM

Old Town Canoe

Square Stern canoe can be paddled, rowed or motorized by up to 5 H.P. motor.

Great condition. $750. cash firm

#99 4shiitzNgigglez

4shiitzNgigglez

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 09:47 AM

CKC German Shepherd Puppies

Black and Tan // 6wks old

4 boys / 4 girls available

UTD on shots and worming

Parents on premises

$350.00 nego.

770-900-4633

#100 Eeyore01

Eeyore01

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:27 PM

I have quite a few Usborne books for sale. I am a consultant and don't have the time for it right now so I am clearing out the inventory I have acquired. I am selling at a discount to earn some cash. If anyone would like a list of books/prices please pm me. These make great gifts (I have some for all ages). Great touchy-feely books for infants and learning books for preschool and up. There are also activity and drawing books. If there is any other consultants out there looking to gain inventory, this would be perfect. Thanks

#101 Connie3

Connie3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:00 PM

I have Playboy magazines dated back to the early 60's.
All of the 60's, 70's, and more. wanting $15 a piece or an
offer for all.

#102 Connie3

Connie3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:08 PM

Attention ball card collecters, I've got a Mickey Mantle and Hank Aaron.
For more info call Jeremy @ 678-260-5742

#103 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 01:46 PM

West Ga. Dental Hygiene College in Douglasville needs patients for their students who are taking 'finals'. Jim and I have been having our checkups/ teeth cleaned and x-rays. It's $27. without x-rays or $32. with x-rays. EXCELLENT care and lovely young women!

Here's the deal......... they are really needing patients for the girls to take their 'finals' and told Jim and me that they'd whiten our teeth for free if we get them some patients. If you call them for an appointment, PLEASE say Diane and Jim Tavegia sent you. It's pronounced, Ta-VEE-ja. Thanks everyone!

West Georgia Dental Hygiene Program
4600 Timber Ridge Drive
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770) 947-7211

This is cheaper than some co pays!

Diane

#104 4shiitzNgigglez

4shiitzNgigglez

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (redneckwoman @ Apr 21 2006, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CKC German Shepherd Puppies

Black and Tan // 6wks old

4 boys / 4 girls available

UTD on shots and worming

Parents on premises

$350.00 nego.

770-900-4633

Here is a pic of one of my male puppies available. I will get more pics soon.

#105 MiniVanMomma

MiniVanMomma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:36 PM

Frigidaire Washer & Dryer, $150. Washer works great. Dryer needs repair...it squeaks when running and occasionally snags a button...(probably the front drum glide needs to be replaced). Washer and dryer were purchased new in 1999. Model numbers FWX233RES5 (washer) and FDE336RES1 (dryer). We live in Hiram. Buyer picks up (delivery not available), cash is preferrable. My husband got a new job a couple of months ago and I finally got a new washer/dryer set, so we don't need this set anymore! I can email you a picture of them, but I can't figure out how to attach it to this post. If interested, email pbechtler@comcast.net.

Edited by Boss Hogg, 01 September 2007 - 02:26 PM.

#106 novalady

novalady

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:49 PM

FOR SALE
Tomatoes .50 per LB
Onions
Cucumbers
Lemons
Oranges
Bell peppers
Apples
Corn

Will deliver the products, also have mobile scale to weigh products, PM for more info.

Help wanted PM me today!!!

#107 PinkCrickett

PinkCrickett

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:46 PM

What type of cucumbers and corn, do you have? How much for them?

#108 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:41 PM

I have the following for sale:

Queen bedroom suite: includes headboard, rails, dresser, mirror that sits on dresser with shelves on each side, nightstand, chest of drawers. It is a light/medium wood with a burgundy design painted on the top of the headboard and dresser. Paid about $3,000.00 for it several years ago, asking $350.00. Don't have room for it.

White wicker chest of drawers- has three small drawers and a rectangular hanging area beside them and two larger drawers at the bottom. Asking $125.00. Great condition.

Rectangular shaped country cabinet/cupboard. It has 4 drawers on the inside and the door has a heart shape cut out of it. Sold in stores for around $135.00. Asking $45.00.

White wicker dresser. It has 3 or four drawers (can't remember, it's stored in the garage). The drawers are wood inside. It needs a fresh coat of white paint, but in good condition. Asking $50.00.

Please PM me if you want more information. I do not have a way to get pictures on here, but if you PM me, I will be glad to give you my phone number. Thanks!

#109 Póg mo thóin

Póg mo thóin

author

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,988 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

14 foot fiberglass Sears Boat and trailer for trade for utility trailer to haul lawnmower, etc. around.

#110 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (ReadingRules @ Apr 30 2006, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Queen bedroom suite: includes headboard, rails, dresser, mirror that sits on dresser with shelves on each side, nightstand, chest of drawers. It is a light/medium wood with a burgundy design painted on the top of the headboard and dresser. Paid about $3,000.00 for it several years ago, asking $350.00. Don't have room for it.

White wicker chest of drawers- has three small drawers and a rectangular hanging area beside them and two larger drawers at the bottom. Asking $125.00. Great condition.

Rectangular shaped country cabinet/cupboard. It has 4 drawers on the inside and the door has a heart shape cut out of it. Sold in stores for around $135.00. Asking $45.00.

White wicker dresser. It has 3 or four drawers (can't remember, it's stored in the garage). The drawers are wood inside. It needs a fresh coat of white paint, but in good condition. Asking $50.00.

Please PM me if you want more information. I do not have a way to get pictures on here, but if you PM me, I will be glad to give you my phone number. Thanks!

I still have all the stuff listed with the possible exception of the country cabinet. smile.gif

#111 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 02:17 PM

West Ga. Dental Hygiene College in Douglasville needs patients for their students who are taking 'finals'. Jim and I have been having our checkups/ teeth cleaned, flouride treatments and x-rays. It's $27. without x-rays or $32. with x-rays. EXCELLENT care and lovely young women! They also do sealants and bleach teeth!

Here's the deal......... they are really needing patients for the girls to take their 'finals' , PLEASE say Diane and Jim Tavegia sent you. It's pronounced, Ta-VEE-ja. Thanks everyone!

4600 Timber Ridge Drive
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770) 947-7211

Diane

#112 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 02:25 PM

West Ga. Dental Hygiene College in Douglasville needs patients for their students who are taking 'finals'. Jim and I have been having our checkups/ teeth cleaned, flouride treatments and x-rays. It's $27. without x-rays or $32. with x-rays. EXCELLENT care and lovely young women! They also do sealants and bleach teeth!

Here's the deal......... they are really needing patients for the girls to take their 'finals' , PLEASE say Diane and Jim Tavegia sent you. It's pronounced, Ta-VEE-ja. Thanks everyone!

4600 Timber Ridge Drive
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770) 947-7211

Diane

#113 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (ReadingRules @ Apr 30 2006, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok.... I've sold the country cabinet, but have everything else left.

#114 baileystoys

baileystoys

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 06:26 AM

4 DRAWER BEIGE LATERAL FILE GOOD CONDITION HAS SCRATCHES NO LOCK BUT ALL DRAWERS OPEN AND CLOSE SMOOTH AND SWEET, NO LOCK. HEAVY DUTY.

3 DRAWER BLACK LATERAL FILE GOOD SHAPE HAS SCRATCHES. HAS A LOCK.

PLEASE IF YOU SAY YOU ARE COMING SHOW UP. DAVID 678-468-8040
PLEASE IF YOU SAY YOU ARE COMING SHOW UP. DAVID 678-468-8040

SORRY TO REPOST BUT I THINK I PUT IT IN WRONG PLACE BEFORE......OOPS

#115 Thudpucker

Thudpucker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:08 AM

Swisher 24 Rugged Cut Trail Cutter
9 hp Briggs & Stratton - Like New - $900 - paid $1200.
This walk behind mower has been used 4 times. Perfect condition. 4 speed forward and 1 reverse. Cuts 1.5" diameter brush.

If interested please PM me.

Edited by Thudpucker, 07 May 2006 - 09:17 AM.

Mikewmg

#116 SenatorsRidgeDad

SenatorsRidgeDad

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:30 AM

I've got a Werner 12 ft. fiberglass stepladder. 300 lb. capacity

It's $229 + tax at Home Depot.

I'll take $200 and bring it to you.
Posted Image

Every woman will wear you down eventually, so you might as well pick one that's pretty to look at.

#117 Póg mo thóin

Póg mo thóin

author

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,988 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:48 AM

two for one!!
two riding lawnmowers for 50$. Just come and get them. One has a good frame 42 inch deck and no motor. The other one has a so-so frame but has a good motor. wacko.gif
Please come get them!! biggrin.gif

b.

((we also still have the computer from above for sale, $300!!))

#118 calvin

calvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:06 PM

FOR SALE:

2004 Honda Rancher ES 4x4
- Never in mud, less than 40 hours, green, $3,900

2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4
- Less than 32 hours, green, $4,900

For more info, call (678) 247-4621

#119 pc06

pc06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:41 PM

For Sale:

Kabota lawn mower tractor: $6,000 or make an offer

* Style- GF1800
* 60" cut
* 18HP
* 500 hrs.

#120 dianetavegia

dianetavegia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:52 PM

Accepting children for summer child care in my Villa Rica home on a full time summer basis.

Also, will do hourly care while mom runs to the doctor, gets her hair done, etc. on an as needed basis.

Please share this info with anyone you know who may need low cost care.

Multi child in one family discounts available!

Due to a job loss by one family, I have a several openings for infant childcare immediately and full time, in my Lost Lake, Villa Rica home. Newborn & up. Rates are $90. per week paid in advance.

Mon. – Fri. approx. 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.

Call Diane at 770-456-0081

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics