Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Funeral Director

Jeremey Ryan Sedine

Jeremey Ryan Lester Sedine age 27, of Dallas Ga passed away at his residence June 23, 2008.

Mr. Sedine is survived by his parents: Jerry Sedine of Dallas Ga and Lauree Adorno of Dallas Ga; One Brother: Joshua Edward Sedine of Dallas Ga; Grandparents: Loretta Bear of Morley Michigan, and Barbara Jackson of Newaygo Michigan; Also many Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and Friends.

Services for Mr. Sedine will be held June 26, 2008 at 1:00pm at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel, services will be officiated by Rev. Ray Vaughn.

Family will receive friends Wednesday June 25, 2008 from 6:00pm-9:00pm

Cremains will be interment will be held in Birmingham Al at a later date.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangement for Mr. Jeremey Ryan Lester Sedine.

So sad that such a young person had to pass.

Prayers going up for the family.

Prayers for his family. He's my age....that's scary. I hope everyone is taking it alright.

Does anyone know what happened? And yes I'm being nosey.....

Jeremey was an exceptional young man. Anytime he visited my home, I always enjoyed the conversation & his company. My heart goes out to his Family. He will be missed by all who had the pleasure of meeting him.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I am Jeremey's mom. He was a wonderful young man with a bright future. He was blessed to have so many good friends. He is loved very much and missed terribly. He will never be forgotten and I know he is our guardian angel watching over us.