Paulding.com

3 1/2 Month Brody Malone

Cynthia the grandmother works at Allon Salon and out heart goes out to this family. If anyone wanting to make a donation to the Michael David Malone and Kinsey Michelle Malone Memorial Trust Fund for Brody Malone can mail/drop it by the Salon and Peggy will make sure they get it. Thank You and God Bless

In Loving memory of

Brody M. Malone
February 08, 2008 - May 22, 2008

Malone.jpg
Obituary

Date of Birth:February 08, 2008 Date of Death:May 22, 2008 City: Temple State: GA Funeral Home
or Sponsor: West Cobb Funeral Home
2480 Macland Road
Marietta, GA 30064
770-419-9234 Visitation and Services:Visitation: Saturday May 24, 2008 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Service: Sunday, May 25, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. in the West Cobb Funeral Home Chapel, Marietta, GaObituary:Brody Michael Malone, infant of Temple, passed away on Thursday, May 22, 2008. Services will be held at 2:00 pm on Sunday in the Chapel of West Cobb Funeral Home in Marietta with Bishop Jim Bolin, Rev. Andrew Malone and Rev. Tommy Chapman officiating. Interment will follow at Praise Tabernacle Church Cemetery in Powder Springs. He is survived by his parents, Michael and Kinsey Malone of Temple; sister, Layla Malone of Temple; paternal grandparents, Donna and Jim Malone of Dallas; maternal grandparents, Cynthia and Mike McGee of Dallas; paternal great-grandparents, Barbara and Wayne Huff of Waco and Jean and James Malone of Cedartown and paternal great-grandparents, Floyd Wallace of Powder Springs and Patsy McGee of Stockbridge. The family will receive visitors at the funeral home on Saturday from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm. Memorial Contributions can be made to the Michael David Malone and Kinsey Michelle Malone Memorial Trust Fund for Brody Malone at Community Trust Bank, 276 Merchants Dr, Dallas, GA 30132. West Cobb Funeral Home in Marietta is in charge of the arrangements

Thank all of you for your prayers and I will save this post for Cynthia till a time she will be able to read it, I know she and her family appreciate your prayers. They are in shock and don't understand, but know that God is still in control.

All I can say to them is I'm so sorry and pray for peace for them

We think so but won't know for sure until the autopsy comes back.

If anyone wants to make a donation to the Michael David Malone and Kinsey Michelle Malone Memorial Trust Fund for Brody Malone can mail/drop it by the Salon and Peggy will make sure they get it.

We think so but won't know for sure until the autopsy comes back.

If anyone wants to make a donation to the Michael David Malone and Kinsey Michelle Malone Memorial Trust Fund for Brody Malone can mail/drop it by the Salon and Peggy will make sure they get it.

That is just terrible. I couldn't even begin to imagine what they are all going through. :(

The Malone Family is so near and dear to my heart. I've known them since I was 6 years old. We grew up in the same neighborhood. Words can't express my sorrow for them. May God bless each one of them during this difficult time. I never got to meet Brody but he looks like an angel. You can see it in his eyes that he knew he was loved by so many. I know he brought so much joy to his family. I'm so sorry that this had to happen and to such a wonderful family. God Bless you all ~ I love you all dearly ~~ :cray:

They go to my church...and I was at the funeral home tonight...such a beautiful baby....my heart hurts for all the family so much!!!..I am going to give to the fund...

Thank you Prince4ever, what time were you there, so many people I don't remember seeing you, I left around 6:45.

The Malone Family is so near and dear to my heart. I've known them since I was 6 years old. We grew up in the same neighborhood. Words can't express my sorrow for them. May God bless each one of them during this difficult time. I never got to meet Brody but he looks like an angel. You can see it in his eyes that he knew he was loved by so many. I know he brought so much joy to his family. I'm so sorry that this had to happen and to such a wonderful family. God Bless you all ~ I love you all dearly ~~ :cray:

:wub:

My deepest sympathies and love to this family. May God send his peace to each one of them. They are a wonderful, loving, and supportive family. My heart is with you.

Thank you Prince4ever, what time were you there, so many people I don't remember seeing you, I left around 6:45.

I got there about 6 and stayed till the family was starting to leave...Layla thinks her baby brother is asleep. She came in there and shushed everyone saying "baby sleepin" and kissed him...just broke my heart... :cray:

I can't think of anything more heart wrenching. God bless that tiny little baby and I know the Lord will give strength and comfort to his family. They are going to need alot of support. Many long nights ahead, and I pray they will find peace.

I got there about 6 and stayed till the family was starting to leave...Layla thinks her baby brother is asleep. She came in there and shushed everyone saying "baby sleepin" and kissed him...just broke my heart... :cray:

I must have left before that as I didn't see her do that, but I can imagine how heartbreaking

I just couldn't go to the funeral, just so sad.

This family has so many trials going on, even more than this current situation and I just have no words, I just can't wrap my brain around their situation. Just pray, pray, pray for them. That is all we can do.

Malia

Prayers going up for the family. The baby is sooo adorable. How old is his sister?

I simply can not imagine loosing a child, especially a baby.