Paulding.com

Mrs. Estelle C. Spinks age 84 of Temple Ga passed away May 22, 2008 at Wellstar Paulding Hospital. [/size]

Born March 19, 1924 to Mr. Ralph and Lydia (Smallwood) Carr.

She is survived by: Two Daughters: Angela Hardy and her husband Kenneth of Dallas Ga, Lynn Blackburn and her husband Tracy of Dallas Ga; Four Sons: Wallace Smith and his wife Sandy of Temple Ga, George Smith and his wife Sharon of Draketown Ga, Henry Spinks of Temple Ga, Donald Spinks and his wife Donna of Temple Ga; One Sister: Katie Mae Swanger of Bowden Ga; Fourteen Grandchildren, Eighteen Great Grandchildren; Three Great Great Grandchildren, Many Nieces and Nephews.

She is preceded in Death by her husbands of many years, Oscar Louie Spinks and William Barney Smith and an infant son William Smith.

Family will receive friends Friday May 23, 2008 from 6:00pm-9:00pm and Saturday May 24, 2008 from 10:00am til time of service at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home.

Service will be held on Saturday May 24, 2008 at 2:00pm at the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel, officiated by Pastor Rick Dunn and Rev. Ricky Roberts. Interment to follow at Dallas City Cemetery.

Pallbearers: Daniel Hardy, Matthew Spinks, Corey Spinks, Kyle Motes, Bill Sims, David Agan

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements for Mrs. Estelle C. Spinks

May she Rest in Peace.

She was my Mawmaw, and one the greatest grandmother's a girl could have.

:wub: It's hard to lose a grandmother. I lost my last grandparent 2 years ago, I still miss her.