Paulding.com

I am not hearing anything more on this on the scanner - I want to believe if the copters landed at Paulding - then they are not too bad off.

Serious trama would have gone elsewhere I think.

I want to believe too if they landed at Paulding, it's not too serious. Prayers go out to families.

I want to believe too if they landed at Paulding, it's not too serious. Prayers go out to families.

anyone hear anything else?

181 asked dispatch for name of service that flew the 2 patients out - Dispatch responded that is was Emory - but that's all I have heard in the last 20 minutes

That's where our rental house is, and there have been numerous, I mean NUMEROUS accidents infront of our yard & the neighbors yard. I am aware of about 8 and there have been at least 1 or 2 a year. I called the DOT man last year and he said there was about 7 accidents in the last 2 years. So, my guess IS inaccurate. I will ride down there in a little while and see, exactly where it happened. Prayers for all involved.

It was actually a little past laird road in a curve. Not at the intersection. I came through abou 10:15 and life fligh was not heading toward Paulding. The headed the other direction

It was actually a little past laird road in a curve. Not at the intersection. I came through abou 10:15 and life fligh was not heading toward Paulding. The headed the other direction

Could be seperate accidents, I work across the street from Paulding & there was 2 life lfight copters landed there back to back, traffic blocked my view could not see if they off loaded anyone or not....