Paulding.com

In the AJC this morning:

PAULDING COUNTY

KETEYIA'N S. GIFFORD, 19, of Dallas died Thursday. Funeral plans will be announced; Hanley-Shelton, Marietta.

Hope this helps you

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family during this difficult time. May God Bless and keep you.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family during this difficult time. May God Bless and keep you.

Does anyone knows what happened to her? The name sounds familiar, did she go to school at SPMS?

She went to PCHC, and I was told that she had a bump or pimple like to come up on her breast, was taken to the Dr and was given antibotics to clear it up, instead it drove the infection into her body and caused pheunomia. From what I gather she was at home and they found her Thursday when her Father went to check on her.

My heart and prayers go out to this family. Moved here from Miami about a year ago.

She went to PCHC, and I was told that she had a bump or pimple like to come up on her breast, was taken to the Dr and was given antibotics to clear it up, instead it drove the infection into her body and caused pheunomia. From what I gather she was at home and they found her Thursday when her Father went to check on her.

My heart and prayers go out to this family. Moved here from Miami about a year ago.

Oh no, this is truly heartbreaking. I guess I wouldnt have known her, my heart still breaks for a life lost too soon.

China was in my daughter's class. China's (that's the name she went by in school) mother and step-father came to PCHS on Friday to see the prostart class that China was in. China enjoyed the other people in her class that her parents knew them all, but not by name.

China is a very loving person. She is so quiet. I had the pleasure of cooking with her a month or so ago, on her restaurant for Prostart.

When China's mother came in, she said that China was not feeling well but was at school on Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday she stayed home with a 102 or so fever. But when she woke up on Thursday she was running a very high fever and they took her to the emergency room. The ER did everything they could but it was just too late. The pneumonia must have been pretty bad.

She actually had a rison (rizome?) I don't know how to spell it. The dr had been telling her it would have to be surgically drained if it did not drain itself. I think over the past weekend it did drain and the dr put her on antibiotics just in case.

Very sad story, but her family is praising God that China is sitting in heaven at this very moment praising her Savior and we should be too. Her mother was very strong on Friday when she came school.

They are delaying funeral services for out of town family. I hope they don't delay too long, this is going to be hard enough on graduation day, without having to go to a funeral that same day too.

China was in my daughter's class. China's (that's the name she went by in school) mother and step-father came to PCHS on Friday to see the prostart class that China was in. China enjoyed the other people in her class that her parents knew them all, but not by name.

China is a very loving person. She is so quiet. I had the pleasure of cooking with her a month or so ago, on her restaurant for Prostart.

When China's mother came in, she said that China was not feeling well but was at school on Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday she stayed home with a 102 or so fever. But when she woke up on Thursday she was running a very high fever and they took her to the emergency room. The ER did everything they could but it was just too late. The pneumonia must have been pretty bad.

She actually had a rison (rizome?) I don't know how to spell it. The dr had been telling her it would have to be surgically drained if it did not drain itself. I think over the past weekend it did drain and the dr put her on antibiotics just in case.

Very sad story, but her family is praising God that China is sitting in heaven at this very moment praising her Savior and we should be too. Her mother was very strong on Friday when she came school.

They are delaying funeral services for out of town family. I hope they don't delay too long, this is going to be hard enough on graduation day, without having to go to a funeral that same day too.

Thanks for posting this. I just had a short report from a neighbor.

Prayers go out to this family