Paulding.com

Okay...rumor mill said that someone here shot themselves sitting in their truck in their driveway. I wasn't about to take my son out there to see that so I'm not really sure. I'm listening to back logs of the scanner to find out. Was anyone listening between 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM (could have been a little sooner) and hear what was going on? Address could be something in regards to "Twin Oaks Circle".

Thanks if you got the info!

Cops seem to be gone now....they had the crime tape out from what I could see from here....and I'm the highest house on the hill so I can usually see quite a bit!

Dispatch: Person Dead - 416 Twin Oaks Lane - Twin Oaks Subdivision

(Cross street is Old Yorkville Road)

37yo male

Caller was 10-82 (Hysterical, Emotional or Upset Person). Saw male (her friend/boyfriend) in vehicle with his head down. Bloody and bruised. Caller unable to give further information, refused to go back outside.

(Call log 6:54 - 7:09 PM continued on 7:09 - 7:25 PM continued on 7:25 - 7:40 PM and further). I'm still listening.

I'm quite sure it was suicide, I wouldn't say murder/suicide though. The girl who called...the hysterical one...was his girlfriend. I live two doors down.

that's why I stated investigating, prayers for her

Most definatley on the prayers.....it's hard enough to lose a loved one....even worse when it's under these circumstances and you find them.

very true, another 10-44 attempt around the same time in the Hiram area also.

The stress of lost jobs and failing economy alone with other everyday problems drive people to do crazy things