2 replies to this topic

#1 PauldingPeach

PauldingPeach

Caught In The Twillight Zone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,125 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:14 PM

I am reading the Ann Rule book, Too Late To Say Goodbye! It is the story of the Gwinett County woman, Jenn Corbin, who was murdered in December 2004 by her husband, the Dentist, Bart Corbin.

I'm sure many of you have already read it, but I don't read all the time. I have to be in the mood. My sister recently passed this book on to me. I am almost done with it. It has been hard to put down. I didn't follow the story back when it happened, I don't watch the news very much because it stresses me out. I normally don't read this type of book for that very reason, but I was out of reading material and I was bored. This book makes me very thankful that I got out of two abusive relationships alive!

I hope that Dr.Corbin gets the sheeze beat out of him every day that he is in prison. angry.gif What a piece of work that one is.

Formerly Dogz~n~Katz

#2 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:17 PM

I love true crime stories, but haven't read that one. Does it make the connection with him and the girlfriend?
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#3 PauldingPeach

PauldingPeach

Caught In The Twillight Zone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,125 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Madea @ May 6 2008, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love true crime stories, but haven't read that one. Does it make the connection with him and the girlfriend?

Yes, it tells all about his relationship with Dolly Hearn leading up to her death.
Formerly Dogz~n~Katz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics