Paulding.com

Donald Charles Brownlow age 57, of Waco passed away Thursday, April 24, 2008 at his residence. Born October 18, 1950, he was the son of Harold and Frances(Smith)Brownlow.

Survivors include his wife: Linda(Cyburt) Brownlow; Four Daughters: Debra(Tony)Monroe of Rockmart Ga, Amy(Zack)Presley of Temple Ga, Kristy Brownlow of Waco Ga, Tracy(Jeff)Streetman of Waco Ga; One Step Son: Edward Osmer of Unadilla Ga; Two Step Daughters: Misty Osmer of Waco Ga and Victoria(Sam)Plyler of Woodstock Ga; Mother: Frances Smith Brownlow of Dallas, Ga, Two Brothers: Ralph (Kathy) Brownlow of Douglasville Ga, Harold Brownlow of Dallas Ga; One Sister: Larvern(Curt)Woods of Macon Ga, and Thirteen Grandchildren.

Mr. Brownlow is preceded in death by his Father Harold Brownlow; One Brother: Alvin Brownlow; One Sister: Sandra Hatfield; One Grandchild: Anna Marie Locklear.

The family will receive friends Friday, April 25 from 6:PM - 9:PM at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home. Funeral Services will be conducted Sunday, April 27 at 2:PM in Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel and will be officiated by Lay Pastor Curt Woods, with interment to follow at Mozley Memorial Gardens in Lithia Springs, Georgia.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements for Donald Charles Brownlow .

I am Donald's oldest daughter, Debra. I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for your support and prayers. A special Thank you to Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home for making this time of tragedy as painless as possible. Also, a special thanks to my cousin, Tina Rigsby for all of her help and support and for just being there for us. I would also like to take this time to thank Dr. Amy Eubanks of Higgins Memorial Hospital and the hospice nurse, Debra (sorry I do not know your lat name) but the both of you have become like family to all of us and we will never forget how you were there for our father and how you helped put him at ease during his last days.

This is a very hard time for us all but thanks to our friends and family in this community we will make it through it.

Thanks Again,

Debra Monroe (Brownlow)