Paulding.com

Brandy Signa Lovett, age 32, of Hiram, GA, passed away on Monday, April 21, 2008. She was born on February 6, 1976, in Covington, Kentucky. Brandy was preceded in death by her father, George DeWayne Lovett, grandmother, Signa Carlson, and her grandfather, Roy Lovett.

Survivors include her mother, Nancy Griner & husband, Donald of Dallas, GA; daughter, Signa Lovett Coleman of Dallas, GA; brother & sister-in-law, Timothy & Andrea Lovett of Columbia, SC; grandfather, Virgil “Sam” Rowan & his wife, Sandy of Nashville, GA; grandmother, Ruby Lovett of Valdosta, GA.

The family will receive friends at Clark Funeral Home on Thursday, April 24, 2008, from 5:00pm until 8:00pm. They will receive friends at Lovein Funeral Home in Nashville, GA, on Friday, April 25, 2008, from 6:00pm until 8:00pm. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, April 26, 2008, at 11:00am, from Lovein Funeral Home in Nashville, GA. Interment will follow in Pine Grove Cemetery in Lenox, GA.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

i missed this thread when it was posted. i just found out about brandi's death today.

brandi was a friend of mine and this just makes me sick, absolutely sick. she was such fun and we always had a good time together. i'd lost touch with her over the last couple of years and have no idea what happened in her life that lead up to this...but it saddens me deeply. i'll cherish every memory i have of her, every laugh we shared and every moment we had together.

I am so sadden to hear about Brandy's death. She used to hang out with my son when we lived in Powder Springs back in the mid to late 1990's. I remeber when Signa was born! I ran into Brandy about a year ago and it was so nice to see her again. Does anyone know what happened to her?

At such a time, it's best, many people believe, to crack a smile in honor of another.........

Here is a joke that she would have appreciated:

A middle-aged couple had two beautiful daughters

but always talked about having a son.

They decided to try one last time

for the son they always wanted.

The wife got pregnant

and delivered a healthy baby boy.

The joyful father rushed to the nursery

to see his new son.

He was horrified at the ugliest child

he had ever seen.

He told his wife: 'There's no way I can

be the father of this baby.

Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered!

Have you been fooling around behind my back?'

The wife smiled sweetly and replied:

'Not this time!'