10 replies to this topic

#1 lovecake101

lovecake101

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:09 PM

I wanna make it for dinner but i dont want to have a super hard recipe to do.
It needs to be easy
Posted Image

#2 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:13 PM

http://allrecipes.co...-IV/Detail.aspx

4.5 star rating! smile.gif

What I'd do:
If no olive oil just use whatever you have
No rosemary or garlic? Use garlic salt or some italian seasoning
If no pork sausage just use 1lb of ground beef
If you lack any of the cheeses just use what you have smile.gif

Here is another one that seems easier:
http://allrecipes.co...-II/Detail.aspx

If you didn't see it with your own eyes or hear it with you own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

#3 TOW2topgun

TOW2topgun

Chick's Play Thang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (-Jess- @ Mar 29 2008, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://allrecipes.co...-IV/Detail.aspx

4.5 star rating! smile.gif

What I'd do:
If no olive oil just use whatever you have
No rosemary or garlic? Use garlic salt or some italian seasoning
If no pork sausage just use 1lb of ground beef
If you lack any of the cheeses just use what you have smile.gif
Here is another one that seems easier:
http://allrecipes.co...-II/Detail.aspx

Geez Jess, are you even making the same thing?
If you have no pasta, just use some hamburger buns and if no tomatoe sauce just use some butter and ketchup. It'll be wonderful! tongue.gif
PRE-EMPTIVE DISCLAIMER: This is not a racist comment. If you think it's racist, you should examine your own principles. VIMH

#4 Oh No Its Me

Oh No Its Me

I'm a ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,821 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Tow2topgun @ Mar 29 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you have no pasta, just use some hamburger buns and if no tomatoe sauce just use some butter and ketchup. It'll be wonderful! tongue.gif

laugh.gif

You can't make ziti without the ziti! tongue.gif And its tomatO not tomatoE tongue.gif

If you didn't see it with your own eyes or hear it with you own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

#5 FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Tow2topgun @ Mar 29 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif
what lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us

#6 FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:40 PM

Usually I just boil the pasta....

Add Four Cheese Tomato Sauce, Ricotta Cheese & Italian Cheese Mix & 1 Egg

Put it in the oven for about 30-45min........and Yum-o
what lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us

#7 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:56 PM

Check Southern Living. That's where I got my recipe from. Just not sure where it is right now. huh.gif
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#8 Love_My_Dawgs

Love_My_Dawgs

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (EPHS_girlie10 @ Mar 29 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanna make it for dinner but i dont want to have a super hard recipe to do.
It needs to be easy

I have one that taste really good. I have it in a word document that I will paste below, if it will let me.

Attached Files

Edited by LadyPoker, 29 March 2008 - 11:33 PM.

#9 Celeste

Celeste

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,457 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:07 AM

Buy the box of ziti and use the recipe on the back! Easy and good.
"The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind." ~ Kahlil Gibran

#10 iloveeducation

iloveeducation

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

i make fake ziti:
ziti noodles
ground beef
sauce
italian cheese
cook the noodles and put in a casserole dish. cook the beef, add the sauce, and then add that to the casserole dish. top with italian cheese mix and put in the oven at 350 until cheese is brown and bubbly. sooo good and sooo easy.

#11 ihaveadog

ihaveadog

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,866 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:38 PM

Here's my recipe, I sort of made it up a while ago.

1lb of ground beef
1lb of italian sausage
box of ziti
1 large can of crushed tomatoes
1 can of tomato sauce
garlic
onion
oregano
basil
thyme
rosemary
olive oil
sage
crushed red pepper
1/2 shredded mozzarella
1 table spoon black pepper
1/2 tea spoon
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese

Make a mix of the oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary (or use 3 table spoons of italian seasoning), and add in 1/4 teaspoon of sage and 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper. Run it in a coffee grinder if you have one that isn't used for coffee.

In a pan, put 1 table spoon of olive oil with some crushed garlic, brown the beef in the oil. Then in another pan, add 1/2 inch water and brown the sausage in this. When the the meat is done, in a large pot heat 2 table spoons of olive oil, then brown 1 table spoon of garlic, 1/2 table spoon of onion. When the garlic and onion are almost done add in the seasoning and the black pepper. Stir it around until you get a really strong black pepper smell. Then add in the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce. Let it come to a boil, you want want to add some salt it's up to you. After it's simmered for 10 minutes or so, add in the beef and sausage and parmesan cheese, simmer for 10 more minutes. While the sauce is cooking, boil the ziti.

When the sauce and ziti are done, drain the ziti and rinse it with cold water. Place the cold ziti with the hot sauce in a glass baking dish, and put in a preheated oven at 350. Cover it with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake it until the cheese is melted and a little bubbly.

I made this about a week ago, and gave some to my sister. She said it was really good, good enough to make for dinner and invite a date over.

I fantasize about my dogs having jobs. I pretend that both of them are window cleaners and their kennel is their first starter home. I think the bigger dog is trying to bump off the smaller dog so he can have the kennel to himself. I know I have a problem, but don't animals have to earn a living too?

Dogs may not be our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.

A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

The more I see of humans, the more I admire dogs.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

The dog is a gentleman, I hope to go to his heaven, not man's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics