3 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:17 PM

The Band of Gold Boosters meet Monday, March 17th at 7pm at the high school. Please make sure you attend.

Future booster meeting dates can be found HERE.

BTW, the next time you stop in Applebee's in Hiram, thank the managers for their recent help in our fundraising efforts.

Edited by Mikey, 16 March 2008 - 09:18 PM.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Bwitchy

Bwitchy

Witchety Cricket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,788 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:19 PM

I'm glad I got the calling post reminder today--for some reason I was thinking it was NEXT Monday wacko.gif

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."óMark Twain

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alternate signature available for those under 3 and right wing conservatives.
Why does it have to be political correctness? Why can't it just be common courtesy?
If Tylenol, duct tape, or a band aid can't fix it... you've got a serious problem!

#3 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Bwitchy @ Mar 16 2008, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad I got the calling post reminder today--for some reason I was thinking it was NEXT Monday wacko.gif

These things sneak up on you... biggrin.gif
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#4 Bwitchy

Bwitchy

Witchety Cricket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,788 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Mar 16 2008, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These things sneak up on you... biggrin.gif

especially with as busy as it's been lately

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."óMark Twain

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alternate signature available for those under 3 and right wing conservatives.
Why does it have to be political correctness? Why can't it just be common courtesy?
If Tylenol, duct tape, or a band aid can't fix it... you've got a serious problem!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics