10 replies to this topic

#1 Subby

Subby

a.k.a. Subby Enterprises

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,961 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

Simply Southern will be playing New Year's Eve at The Spotlight Saloon, December 31. Show will start at 9:00 p.m. and go until 1:00 a.m. You can reserve your tickets ahead of time by calling the club at 770-222-7400. Whether you reserve now, or purchase at the door, tickets cost $15.00 per person. This is an event you will truly enjoy, and a terrific way to bring in the new year. We hope you can make plans to attend.

#2 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 03:30 AM

Simply southern has to be one of the hottest bands playing in a local area. They rock in a great Southern Style that sets the standard. biggrin.gif
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#3 Deltadawn

Deltadawn

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:25 AM

We Will Try To Do Drop IN.....'You all Rock! " Wishing a Great turn out for you Guys. Have a Happy New Year!

#4 Subby

Subby

a.k.a. Subby Enterprises

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,961 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Animal @ Dec 30 2007, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Simply southern has to be one of the hottest bands playing in a local area. They rock in a great Southern Style that sets the standard. biggrin.gif

Thank you, sir. We really appreciate the compliment! smile.gif

QUOTE (Deltadawn @ Dec 30 2007, 07:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We Will Try To Do Drop IN.....'You all Rock! " Wishing a Great turn out for you Guys. Have a Happy New Year!

Thanks and Happy New Year to you, also. I hope you can drop by, even if only for a while. biggrin.gif

#5 eym_sirius

eym_sirius

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Subby @ Dec 29 2007, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Simply Southern will be playing New Year's Eve at The Spotlight Saloon, December 31. Show will start at 9:00 p.m. and go until 1:00 a.m. You can reserve your tickets ahead of time by calling the club at 770-222-7400. Whether you reserve now, or purchase at the door, tickets cost $15.00 per person. This is an event you will truly enjoy, and a terrific way to bring in the new year. We hope you can make plans to attend.

I took a listen on your myspace site. You've got a world of talent! I don't know if I can make the NYE engagement at the Spotlight, but I'll definitely catch your act soon! I didn't know you all had all-that going on!

#6 DotCom

DotCom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:22 PM

You guys rock Subby! I haven't decided if I am going to the Legion or just hanging out here. Contagious is playing there on New Years, but the price they are charging is steep. I will probably just take the safe, cheap route and hang at home.

#7 Subby

Subby

a.k.a. Subby Enterprises

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,961 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (GlassMan @ Dec 30 2007, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys rock Subby! I haven't decided if I am going to the Legion or just hanging out here. Contagious is playing there on New Years, but the price they are charging is steep. I will probably just take the safe, cheap route and hang at home.

That's one thing I really liked hearing about our event- THE PRICE. I've done New Year's Eve gigs for about as long as I can remember, and I can't recall a single one that charged less than 25/person. So, this is going to be a chance for folks to really have a good time on a special night without breaking their banks. wink.gif

Then people will have enough leftover money to get a cab if they had too much to drink. Regardless of whether any pcommers make it out to this one or not- PLEASE MAKE PLANS FOR A SAFE TRIP HOME!! Everyone please be safe.

#8 clawdia1998

clawdia1998

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (Subby @ Dec 30 2007, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's one thing I really liked hearing about our event- THE PRICE. I've done New Year's Eve gigs for about as long as I can remember, and I can't recall a single one that charged less than 25/person. So, this is going to be a chance for folks to really have a good time on a special night without breaking their banks. wink.gif

Then people will have enough leftover money to get a cab if they had too much to drink. Regardless of whether any pcommers make it out to this one or not- PLEASE MAKE PLANS FOR A SAFE TRIP HOME!! Everyone please be safe.

WOO HOO what a great way to bring in the new year, enjoying the talents of Simply Southern!!!!

Subby you are so right, you can't beat the price. I would also like to add that they will have 2 designated drivers on hand just incase someone doesn't want to take a cab home.
Posted Image

In memory of all the animals not able to find a home...

“Oh Noble Creature the time has come for the two of us to part. And for you to go to a better place, a place deep inside my heart. A place where you’ll be be free to chase cars and balls and play. So go noble creature thru that doggy door. And fetch a stick that’s thrown by God. And wag thy tail forevermore while a friendly voice repeats, “Good dog, good dog.”—Author unknown

#9 Subby

Subby

a.k.a. Subby Enterprises

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,961 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (clawdia1998 @ Dec 31 2007, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOO HOO what a great way to bring in the new year, enjoying the talents of Simply Southern!!!!

Subby you are so right, you can't beat the price. I would also like to add that they will have 2 designated drivers on hand just incase someone doesn't want to take a cab home.

That's a great idea! Does anyone have enough experience with using a cab in Hiram that they coul gimme an idea how much it would cost to take one home? I'm about 4-5 miles from the bar. Fly said there was a cab company in Hiram but I don't know who they are. I was gonna call them and see what they charge....and maybe post the rates on here, in case people were thinking the same.

#10 telracs eracniks

telracs eracniks

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,322 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:38 PM

Good luck to you guys! I'm sure the place will be packed!! happy.gif

Scarlet

#11 Subby

Subby

a.k.a. Subby Enterprises

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,961 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (SCARLET INDULGENCE SKINCARE PLUS @ Dec 31 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good luck to you guys! I'm sure the place will be packed!! happy.gif

Scarlet

I surely hope it is. The more, the merrier, ya know! biggrin.gif

BTW, Happy New Year to all you pcommers out there~~~~

I hope yall have a grand 2008 year. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics