28 replies to this topic

#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,857 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:22 AM

Paulding.com defines unauthorized advertising in the signature area and avatar area of a member as unauthorized commercial messages - aka: spam.

Paulding.com will authorize political advertising in the form of banners or text messages supporting candidates or propositions IN MEMBERS SIGNATURES or in AVATARS ONLY when a candidates or supporters of a ballot initiative have obtained a commerce membership for the purpose of promoting their candidacy or proposition on the site.

As AVATARS and SIGNATURE AREAS are primarily used for advertising, messages supporting candidates who are not commerce members of the site will be removed by management and staff as SPAM.

This does not mean that candidates or propositions (that have not purchased a commerce membership) cannot be discussed in topics or posts. The members freedom to discuss and even publicly state their support in text columns is not impacted AT ALL by this rule provided those posts are in the proper forum and are 'on topic'. Off topic (Wild spamming) posts, regardless of the membership basis of the candidate (commerce/non-commerce) being promoted, will be treated as SPAM.

Rather, this rule pertains only to the use of the signature or avatar areas of your membership as off-topic comments have always been subject to removal.

This simply means that messages in members signatures expressing support for any candidate - state, local or national - must be on behalf of a candidate whose purchase of a commerce membership (license to advertise on the site) allows him/her or the committee in favor of a proposition, to organize the those members of the community to promote their proposition. Candidates and committees that have not purchased such a license are, by definition, spamming the board with unauthorized advertising if members include promotional material for inclusion in member signatures and avatars.

Abuse of the signature area and avatar area by members posting unauthorized material supporting non-paying or unauthorized campaigns will have the offending advertisements removed and will be warned. Subsequent efforts by a member to promote a candidate who is not authorized by a campaign committee or their personal commerce membership IN THE AVATAR OR SIGNATURE AREA will be treated as SPAM.

This rule is effective December 11, 2007

pubby

#2 Bumplett

Bumplett

bumpity bump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,105 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:30 AM

unsure.gif

what 'chu talkin' bout pubby?

biggrin.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted Image

Don't BREED or BUY while SHELTER PETS DIE!!!

"A sensible man knows you can't please everybody. A wise man knows you can't please anybody." Richard Needham

#3 LGM

LGM

Crafting and ninja raising extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,433 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:32 AM

So I can't put 'Hitlery Rocks' or 'Obama is my homeboy' in my signature? huh.gif

Sounds good to me. tongue.gif

"I'm not raising a child...I'm raising an adult" - LGM

'you get mega cool points for being a rare breed of woman who knows how to keep her mouth closed!!!!'

- Anonymous, awesome p.commer.

#4 satellite

satellite

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:45 AM

You are honestly applying this to national candidates? I doubt Fred Thompson will be calling anytime soon for a commerce membership. Come on, that is a bit much. Local and state I can understand--but national? Dude.

Gangsta rap made me do it.

#5 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,857 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (satellite @ Dec 11 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are honestly applying this to national candidates? I doubt Fred Thompson will be calling anytime soon for a commerce membership. Come on, that is a bit much. Local and state I can understand--but national? Dude.

I too doubt that Fred Thompson will be calling anytime soon but twenty good residents could kick in $5.00 each and form the Paulding County Fred Thompson for President committee and they could go about promoting Fred to their hearts content. Ditto Huckabee, Ron Paul, Hillary, Obama, Joe Biden and Chris Dodd.

I guess my problem Sat is that why should we treat national candidates as special and above the law. Do you think that president is above the law?

LGM has a point in that why should members be constantly bombarded by SPAM (unpaid) ads for any candidate. Further the AJC or New Era or Neighbor would not allow free ads for presidential candidates 'just because' so why should I?

You know as well as I that we have more discussion and debate on these issues than those other folks and that is not going to change. Remember that topics that discuss the various races are more than welcome and should give everyone the opportunity to talk up their favority candidate for any office provided the topic is in the proper forum.

What I will do to promote a broader discussion, is move the political forum to mandatory status (as opposed to optional) at least a week before each primary election.

But just because Fred or Hillery or Ralph Nader aren't likely to pay is no more a reason for me to allow them than it would be for me to allow Exxon or The Hartford Insurance Company to come on and post ads for their goods or services. Know that this is just trying to be consistent. Heck, I don't let commercial businesses post ads in their signatures without a commerce membership and this is just an extension of that established rule.

I also should point out that this ruling also expands the opportunity for commerce members to have regular members place ads in other member's signatures provided the number of images, etc. that appear do not violate the general signature size rule.

Finally, once the primaries are over, those with commerce memberships for political campaigns can 'throw their support' to other candidates in other races for a token administrative fee (assuming they can't make the change themselves without direct effort on my part.) meaning that by the time of the general election, all candidates should be able to comply just by gaining support from one of the losing primary candidates. (This is possible because a membership is good for a year).

The point is that members doesn't have the 'right' to promote non-commerce member businesses or non-commerce member candidates in their signatures.

pubby

#6 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,669 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:07 AM

OO Ceejay is gonna have to drop Fred? ok I will let ya'll know when i see her roof come off LOL

If I wanted to put In Granny's Footsteps in my siggy I could?
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#7 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (~ Lady Raider~ @ Dec 11 2007, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OO Ceejay is gonna have to drop Fred? ok I will let ya'll know when i see her roof come off LOL
laugh.gif laugh.gif I have signatures turned off, so I guess ignorance is bliss biggrin.gif

#8 George Dickel

George Dickel

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (PUBBY @ Dec 11 2007, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I too doubt that Fred Thompson will be calling anytime soon but twenty good residents could kick in $5.00 each and form the Paulding County Fred Thompson for President committee and they could go about promoting Fred to their hearts content. Ditto Huckabee, Ron Paul, Hillary, Obama, Joe Biden and Chris Dodd.

I guess my problem Sat is that why should we treat national candidates as special and above the law. Do you think that president is above the law?

LGM has a point in that why should members be constantly bombarded by SPAM (unpaid) ads for any candidate. Further the AJC or New Era or Neighbor would not allow free ads for presidential candidates 'just because' so why should I?

You know as well as I that we have more discussion and debate on these issues than those other folks and that is not going to change. Remember that topics that discuss the various races are more than welcome and should give everyone the opportunity to talk up their favority candidate for any office provided the topic is in the proper forum.

What I will do to promote a broader discussion, is move the political forum to mandatory status (as opposed to optional) at least a week before each primary election.

But just because Fred or Hillery or Ralph Nader aren't likely to pay is no more a reason for me to allow them than it would be for me to allow Exxon or The Hartford Insurance Company to come on and post ads for their goods or services. Know that this is just trying to be consistent. Heck, I don't let commercial businesses post ads in their signatures without a commerce membership and this is just an extension of that established rule.

I also should point out that this ruling also expands the opportunity for commerce members to have regular members place ads in other member's signatures provided the number of images, etc. that appear do not violate the general signature size rule.

Finally, once the primaries are over, those with commerce memberships for political campaigns can 'throw their support' to other candidates in other races for a token administrative fee (assuming they can't make the change themselves without direct effort on my part.) meaning that by the time of the general election, all candidates should be able to comply just by gaining support from one of the losing primary candidates. (This is possible because a membership is good for a year).

The point is that members doesn't have the 'right' to promote non-commerce member businesses or non-commerce member candidates in their signatures.

pubby

That would be a total waste of money. The hype surrounding Thompson's candidacy died out with break-neck speed.

#9 NavyEagle#1

NavyEagle#1

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,676 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:15 AM

It's all about free advertising on your signature and the fact that this a pay site run for and to make money.

It also gives free time to those that have not paid for it.

This is a site to make money.... it is a business.

So you can't place an advertisement in your sig and not expect to pay for it.

Advertisements are the cash cow for this to stay a highly profitable business.

Sorry I believe in the banners as the profit line and not a sig being a distraction etc.

I say just limit the sig lines then to words or similar.

Edited by OldGoat99, 11 December 2007 - 10:03 AM.

Posted Image.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --
not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
It is time to vote every Paulding elected official out of office and get rid of the good ole boy system.

Do your part and vote them out ! !

Better to have a new clown in the office, then to let the current ones continue to rule.

#10 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,857 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (OldGoat99 @ Dec 11 2007, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's all about free advertising on your signature and the fact that this a pay site run for and to make money.

It also gives free time to those that have not paid for it.

This is a site to make money.... it is a business.

So you can't place an advertisement in your sig and not expect to pay for it.

Advertisements are the cash cow for this to stay a highly profitable business.

Sorry I believe in the banners as the profit line and not a sig being a distraction etc.

I say just limit the sig lines then to words or similar.

I take a little umbrage at 'highly profitable' ... I wish.

Regardless, sig lines and avatars can be used in the way that has been stated. Advertising any commercial venture that is not a commerce member is prohibited.

Yes, Lady Raider you could put a granny's footsteps banner in your sig. line. (provided it isn't larger than allowed for sigs). What few know is that soap mom could even offer you a bar of soap to do it smile.gif.

pubby

#11 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:23 PM

Way too much to read. Can you just break it down for me in two sentences or less? rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (PUBBY @ Dec 11 2007, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Lady Raider you could put a granny's footsteps banner in your sig. line. (provided it isn't larger than allowed for sigs). What few know is that soap mom could even offer you a bar of soap to do it smile.gif.

pubby

Cool! I can be bought! laugh.gif
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#12 Aunt Suger

Aunt Suger

First Self-Righteous Church

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,762 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:28 PM

Does this include sports teams or just political/commercial ?

'It's me again, Margaret...
Hello, is this Margaret?
Margaret, I know it's you, Margaret
Are you naked?

And when I get out, Margaret
I'm going to come over there with an egg beater
And a live chicken, and some peach preserves!
We'll have a good old time, Marga

#13 ~*Kim*~

~*Kim*~

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:30 PM

Can I keep my "Gotta have my Subway", thingy? huh.gif

Edited by ~*Kim*~, 11 December 2007 - 12:30 PM.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Unknown

R.I.P Subway

#14 InterestinglyBoring

InterestinglyBoring

Kristi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:31 PM

Don't worry, I just advertise myself. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif And about how perfect I am!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Be happy!! Cheers!! And most of all, Be Safe!!! :)

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE...TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM

#15 All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Don't make me stamp you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,192 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Madea @ Dec 11 2007, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Way too much to read. Can you just break it down for me in two sentences or less? rolleyes.gif

I agree, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much blah, blah, blah in there.... Pubby needs some type of "Simple and To The Point Class"...

Let me summarize for you.....
Don't put any of your freakin political candidates on my site junkin it up unless they pay me for that honor! If you don't comply, expect a shot in da azz laugh.gif

(ETA, the shot in da azz part, missed dat in tha blah, blah, blah)

Edited by Its MR Sarcastic To You, 11 December 2007 - 12:38 PM.

#16 Go BLUE!

Go BLUE!

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,233 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Aunt Suger @ Dec 11 2007, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does this include sports teams or just political/commercial ?

Hey don't put Ideas in his head. angry.gif laugh.gif

Posted Image
"If heaven ain't a lot like Detroit, I don't wanna go....if they ain't got no 8 Mile like they do up in the D, then send me to hell or Salt Lake City it would be about the same to me." - Uncle Kracker

#17 MelissaGail

MelissaGail

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (~*Kim*~ @ Dec 11 2007, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I keep my "Gotta have my Subway", thingy? huh.gif

I thought you were an Arbys girl now! tongue.gif

#18 ~*Kim*~

~*Kim*~

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (MelissaGail @ Dec 11 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought you were an Arbys girl now! tongue.gif

Mmmmm... A..R..B..Y..'s......... ph34r.gif

ETA: Sorry Pubby for the Hi-Jack. smile.gif

Edited by ~*Kim*~, 11 December 2007 - 12:48 PM.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Unknown

R.I.P Subway

#19 NC-17

NC-17

loud pipes save lives

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,151 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:53 PM

What if I wanted to put, "I love Miracle Bras" in my siggy, would you go after Victoria's Secret for some cash?

#20 PauldingPeach

PauldingPeach

Caught In The Twillight Zone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,125 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (PUBBY @ Dec 11 2007, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take a little umbrage at 'highly profitable' ... I wish.

Regardless, sig lines and avatars can be used in the way that has been stated. Advertising any commercial venture that is not a commerce member is prohibited.

pubby

Now it's all clear, Anonymoose must be paying big to get his name advertised in everyone's siggy's. LOL tongue.gif (kidding) laugh.gif
Formerly Dogz~n~Katz

#21 Madea

Madea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Its MR Sarcastic To You @ Dec 11 2007, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much blah, blah, blah in there.... Pubby needs some type of "Simple and To The Point Class"...

Let me summarize for you.....
Don't put any of your freakin political candidates on my site junkin it up unless they pay me for that honor! If you don't comply, expect a shot in da azz laugh.gif

(ETA, the shot in da azz part, missed dat in tha blah, blah, blah)

laugh.gif Thanks for the breakdown. See, that's to the point. You know, I used to work with a very nice man who was a former AJC writer. He said that newspaper articles were typically written on an 8th grade level to make them easy for all to understand. I guess Pubby's newspaper didn't have that theory. rolleyes.gif I'm just sayin'.
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#22 CeeJay

CeeJay

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,822 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (~ Lady Raider~ @ Dec 11 2007, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CeeJay is not completely surprised by this news. While she is not sure the motives are as pure as stated, she will comply with the new rules as a law-abiding citizen should.

CeeJay is also seriously considering the option of purchasing Fred a commerce membership to help Fred spread the word. Anyone else interested? ph34r.gif

CeeJay is glad it is still free to VOTE in America. smile.gif

Go away imposter. Just go away.

#23 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,669 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:00 PM

ok... so I can rent my siggy out for free gifts LOL

sooooo who wants to be put in my siggy?

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

#24 Vicki Vale

Vicki Vale

Let's face it. You're not exactly normal, are you?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Madea @ Dec 11 2007, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool! I can be bought! laugh.gif

The cat just tops your new signature off... laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

#25 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,857 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 05:20 PM

First, regarding the clarity of the rule; consider that folks 'get it' and ask pertinent questions like whether sports clubs are included' I have to say I write better rules than does the General Assembly. (try reading some of that crap.)

Second, when one writes rules, they do try to parse the language with some precision. Hence stuff like "I shoot you in the butt' seems crass and undignified, which would be appropriate if the rule were crass and undignified.

I do suspect that commerce members may compete for the limited space available in signatures of posters like Lady Raider. Notably, commerce members may find the presence of posters with high posting rates and no-memberships worthwhile sponsoring for a membership.

Certainly, my presumption was that there would be little change in the way folks did their signatures. Logos for sports teams such as the Falcons, Braves or EPHS Raiders, provided they make no offer for sale of tickets or link to a site that does would be fine as is.

As we do have local restaurants that do advertise, I think that since you pointed it out, the subway logo should be removed. Probably wouldn't have noticed it had you not brought it up.

Do know that it may take a month or more to clean things up.

BTW: I do sense an interest in the new opportunities presented but commerce members have always had this option. That they haven't suggests that folks shouldn't be too expectant that this will become commercial land galore.

I do have a concern that some members will seek to game the system by making inane posts just to present, for the betterment of their sponsor, inane, idiotic or otherwise non-substantive, non-topical posts. I.e. there is a hot topic on a murder and someone comes in and posts, Great deals on hotdogs with a logo for the hotdog king. That kind of crass spamming is forbidden and appropriate action will be taken.

pubby

#26 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,669 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:17 AM

quote Pubby:

I do suspect that commerce members may compete for the limited space available in signatures of posters like Lady Raider. Notably, commerce members may find the presence of posters with high posting rates and no-memberships worthwhile sponsoring for a membership.

Hey I am all for advertising someone in my siggy..

I actually think that is a great idea,

so come one come all.. what cha got to offer LOL

Posted Image

3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

#27 Madea

Madea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (~ Lady Raider~ @ Dec 11 2007, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok... so I can rent my siggy out for free gifts LOL

sooooo who wants to be put in my siggy?

I'm advertising! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ABC123 @ Dec 11 2007, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The cat just tops your new signature off... laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

cool.gif
QUOTE (PUBBY @ Dec 11 2007, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First, regarding the clarity of the rule; consider that folks 'get it' and ask pertinent questions like whether sports clubs are included' I have to say I write better rules than does the General Assembly. (try reading some of that crap.)

Actually, I do, quite frequently. wink.gif

#28 ~*Kim*~

~*Kim*~

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (PUBBY @ Dec 11 2007, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Second, when one writes rules, they do try to parse the language with some precision. Hence stuff like "I shoot you in the butt' seems crass and undignified, which would be appropriate if the rule were crass and undignified.

Certainly, my presumption was that there would be little change in the way folks did their signatures. Logos for sports teams such as the Falcons, Braves or EPHS Raiders, provided they make no offer for sale of tickets or link to a site that does would be fine as is.

As we do have local restaurants that do advertise, I think that since you pointed it out, the subway logo should be removed. Probably wouldn't have noticed it had you not brought it up.
Do know that it may take a month or more to clean things up.

BTW: I do sense an interest in the new opportunities presented but commerce members have always had this option. That they haven't suggests that folks shouldn't be too expectant that this will become commercial land galore.

I do have a concern that some members will seek to game the system by making inane posts just to present, for the betterment of their sponsor, inane, idiotic or otherwise non-substantive, non-topical posts. I.e. there is a hot topic on a murder and someone comes in and posts, Great deals on hotdogs with a logo for the hotdog king. That kind of crass spamming is forbidden and appropriate action will be taken.

pubby

Pubby, I think that is too much. I am in no way advertising subway. Now if it said "Eat fresh at subway", then I could understand, but it dont. It is just simply stating that I gotta have my subway.

R.I.P Subway

#29 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,857 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (~*Kim*~ @ Dec 12 2007, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pubby, I think that is too much. I am in no way advertising subway. Now if it said "Eat fresh at subway", then I could understand, but it dont. It is just simply stating that I gotta have my subway.

Since you've got to know the folk at subway pretty well ... you sound like a great customer ... you need to talk to them and find out who does the advertising and why they need to (so you can keep your signature). Heck, write the national headquarters telling them how mean I am and how far you'd go to keep your subway sig on pcom.

pubby

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics