42 replies to this topic

#1 eye4eye

eye4eye

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

Well,Today has been one of those days.One were you fight and dont know what will happen next.Its hard but,then sometimes you make yourself so numb that its not that bad. Being out of work has been awful.I have had to stay home pretty much 24-7 unless Im out job hunting or at a DR's appointments.(Because its hard to meet friends when you get older that and im broke) The mold in the rental house is worse and the landlord could give a crap.My bronchitis is almost gone and feeling better except for the excessive sleepiness.The positives are I have 2 upcoming interviews.So, I have been trying to be in the spirit even though we have not one decoration up,being that we may be moving out at the end of the month-which really sux.In the last yr I have moved 5 times.I just now have got my unemployment thank God which isnt much,but it helps pay bills. All I have been wanting to do lately is watch a christmas movie here and there and maybe find a cheap artificial tree-(which those words coming out of my mouth of "artificial tree " are like nails on a chalk board) I know beggars cant be choosy and we are moving soon somwhere who knows.I have always had the tradition of cutting down a tree and eating cookies and drinking cider.This year it looks as if I may have to be out on my own because all this fighting and I dont feel like this is helping either one of us.I didnt want to see this happen but,i cant stop it.I wanted to go to the christmas parade but i didnt feel well.Today I wanted to go to the live nativity scene and activities in Dallas.But,unfortanatly we had so much too do to try and make money that we couldnt go.It burns me up because i want to do things and i feel i cant. If i could I dont have any friends to go with. I feel stuck.Its like "cabin fever". I know Im 30 yrs old ,jobless and stressed out but I need some kind of fun.Is that selfish?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:02 PM

Have you considered divorce?
It's doing WONDERS for me! laugh.gif

I.I.T.Y.W.I.M.W.Y.B.M.A.D.

You shall find me waiting for you in the old cemetery, under the shade of the magnolia tree.............

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

#3 Papi

Papi

Smart Ass

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,908 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:03 PM

I'm getting rid of her! laugh.gif laugh.gif

#4 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:09 PM

You know when this is all over we GOTTA have a P.commers divorce party!
There's enough of us on here to throw one heck of a bash!

You shall find me waiting for you in the old cemetery, under the shade of the magnolia tree.............

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

#5 Papi

Papi

Smart Ass

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,908 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Blondiega1 @ Dec 8 2007, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know when this is all over we GOTTA have a P.commers divorce party!
There's enough of us on here to throw one heck of a bash!

My house, if I can get it.

I'm trying, she can't afford it. laugh.gif Then again she can pay it off with her settlement. dry.gif

#6 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:15 PM

Just name the time and send me directions and I'm SOOO there!
Can I bring a date?? laugh.gif

#7 SBE

SBE

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Blondiega1 @ Dec 8 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you considered divorce?
It's doing WONDERS for me! laugh.gif

Not up untill now. ph34r.gif
Kick theirs,cover yours and Kiss mine

#8 Papi

Papi

Smart Ass

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,908 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Blondiega1 @ Dec 8 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just name the time and send me directions and I'm SOOO there!
Can I bring a date?? laugh.gif

There will be plenty of pcom singles to choose from. ninja.gif

#9 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Scott @ Dec 8 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There will be plenty of pcom singles to choose from. ninja.gif

Good point.
Mayhap I'll find that Sugar Daddy after all!

Or at least a rebound guy! laugh.gif

#10 eye4eye

eye4eye

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:36 PM

Think i just need to get drunk cry and go to sleep,but lol im watching the grinch that stole christmas,about to eat a frozen pizza and I dont know what then lol Im so used to everything being planned out.

#11 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:39 PM

Ah StrawPie!
Sometimes there's nothing like a good Pity party.
Hope you cheer up soon!

#12 Ash

Ash

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

I think about divorcing my husband almost every day, but I need to stick it out longer I think. He just is so selfish and is a very different person than I married.
My turd is a scrooge too, he woud rather not have a Christmas tree than help me do it, and he will not stop hunting long enough to help me shop for a few things, not much but I think it would be nice for him to go on at least 1 shopping trip with me. He never know what the hell I get the kids until Christmas morning. He is very selfish.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 eye4eye

eye4eye

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Ash @ Dec 8 2007, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think about divorcing my husband almost every day, but I need to stick it out longer I think. He just is so selfish and is a very different person than I married.
My turd is a scrooge too, he woud rather not have a Christmas tree than help me do it, and he will not stop hunting long enough to help me shop for a few things, not much but I think it would be nice for him to go on at least 1 shopping trip with me. He never know what the hell I get the kids until Christmas morning. He is very selfish.

Well, if you ever need any help shopping I think im pretty good at it , great with kids. I could help.Im a big kid myself.It would probably cheer me up to do something like that since I dont have any of my own, i want them but its not the right time.

QUOTE (Blondiega1 @ Dec 8 2007, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah StrawPie!
Sometimes there's nothing like a good Pity party.
Hope you cheer up soon!

LOL Thanks Blondie I feel great now lmao I better go i think i burnt my pizza isnt that great? lol It gets better and better.I will be fine.I always am tough heart!

#14 Mrs. Osfan

Mrs. Osfan

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:38 PM

Bad things happen to good people throughout the year; even at Christmas time. I'm sorry so many of you are having troubled marraiges; perhaps even divorcing. I just wonder how many of you do any self reflection at all, about what your role was in the demise of your marraige. It's so sad to me that your marraiges are on the rocks and you consider it a laughing matter! sad.gif

Edited by Mrs. Osfan, 09 December 2007 - 05:21 PM.

#15 nikki13

nikki13

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Mrs. Osfan @ Dec 9 2007, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bad things happen to good people throughout the year; even at Christmas time. I'm sorry so many of you are having troubled marraiges; perhaps even divorcing. I just wonder how many of you do any self reflection at all, about what your roll was in the demise of your marraige. It's so sad to me that your marraiges are on the rocks and you consider it a laughing matter! sad.gif

I wub.gif you!!!
Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.

#16 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:29 PM

Bad things happen to good people throughout the year; even at Christmas time. I'm sorry so many of you are having troubled marraiges; perhaps even divorcing. I just wonder how many of you do any self reflection at all, about what your role was in the demise of your marraige. It's so sad to me that your marraiges are on the rocks and you consider it a laughing matter! sad.gif

I assure you I DO NOT consider it a laughing matter.
I do however make jokes as a way of dealing with a terribly sad and rough stage of my life.
This, I'm sure, you can understand.

#17 JMT

JMT

Maker of Magic and Mayhem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:53 PM

To start with, I just have to say that I am SO thankful for my wife!

Speaking for myself -- I often need reminding that nothing else in my life is going to work as designed until I have my priorities straight with the Designer. And nobody else -- husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, child, parent, friend -- nobody else can get that relationship right for me by proxy. That feeling of longing for the Christmas spirit... that is a gentle knock on the door of my heart by the One who made it wanting to come in.

As for you, StrawberryPie, I sincerely wish you all the blessings of Christmas from the One whose birth it honors.

[url="http://www.turnermagic.com" color="#000000"]Atlanta Magician[/url] | [url="http://www.turnertalks.com" color="#000000"]Atlanta Keynote Speaker[/url] | "Once is a show, twice is a lesson... and lessons are extra."

#18 GipperGirlGotsMoxie

GipperGirlGotsMoxie

Wicked smart

• +PC CofCommerce
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (JMT @ Dec 9 2007, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To start with, I just have to say that I am SO thankful for my wife!

Speaking for myself -- I often need reminding that nothing else in my life is going to work as designed until I have my priorities straight with the Designer. And nobody else -- husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, child, parent, friend -- nobody else can get that relationship right for me by proxy. That feeling of longing for the Christmas spirit... that is a gentle knock on the door of my heart by the One who made it wanting to come in.

As for you, StrawberryPie, I sincerely wish you all the blessings of Christmas from the One whose birth it honors.
...tissue? somebody...tissue? anybody? wink.gif
great post....as usual, JMT.

"Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."- Churchill

#19 lovemuppet

lovemuppet

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 06:21 PM

love you too Nick!

And you too Kimmy!

Ah, Heck, I love all yall!
I'm a Jill of all trades; Jack was busy.

#20 Papi

Papi

Smart Ass

• Membr
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,908 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:06 PM

I assure you this is no laughing matter. You know me well enough to know that I joke to cope. I have thought long and hard about what I am doing for several months. I have had long conversations with you about this, you know how I feel. I do not hate my wife, nor do I bear any ill will towards her. We just don't work anymore. We both know it and we both know it is time to quit. Both of us deserve to be happy and we have tried for many years to be happy together. We have just reached a point where we are tired of trying. Love should never be hard. It has been too hard on both of us to love eachother.

I love you, MO. wub.gif

#21 Riograce

Riograce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,480 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (lovemuppet @ Dec 9 2007, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, let me get my 2 cent in:

[snipped]

huh.gif

LoveMuppet, I can see this in a PM or a phone call, but NOT on a public board. Gee ....

#22 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Scott @ Dec 9 2007, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love should never be hard.

I couldn't agree more.

#23 PauldingPeach

PauldingPeach

Caught In The Twillight Zone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,131 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:45 PM

Christmas time should be a time for bringing people closer together, unfortunately in a lot of cases, this time of year can put a strain on relationships. This time of year people are under a lot of stress with money worries and just the general hustle and bustle that the season has become. People get so caught up in it that they forget what Christmas is all about. I'm guilty too. My significant other has been jumping on my last nerve for the last few days. He might have a date with a frying pan later. ::kidding::.......................maybe tongue.gif

I hope things get better for you Strawberry. ((hugs))

Formerly Dogz~n~Katz

#24 JMT

JMT

Maker of Magic and Mayhem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:54 AM

Love should never be hard.

Without directing this at anyone specifically, I will comment broadly on the quoted sentence above. My experience is that it is simply not true that "love should never be hard." Love is not a feeling, it's an ongoing series of conscious choices to put someone else's interests ahead of your own. This inherently conflicts with our broken human nature. Our instincts tell us to put ourselves, our own happiness, and our own interests first.

Sometimes couples may indeed reach an end of a viable relationship - fair enough. But the idea that those who stay together do so because it has "never been hard" is just not the case. Not only is it sometimes hard-- it's often very difficult -- and there are stretches where it's constantly trying. There may be some times where it's less difficult and times where it's more difficult. But in no case will one find that it's "never been hard."

Ditto with "Love means never having to say you're sorry." That's bunk, too.

JMO,
JMT

[url="http://www.turnermagic.com" color="#000000"]Atlanta Magician[/url] | [url="http://www.turnertalks.com" color="#000000"]Atlanta Keynote Speaker[/url] | "Once is a show, twice is a lesson... and lessons are extra."

#25 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,811 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 07:15 AM

I am so Thankful for my hubby.

and I admit Christmas is a little blue this year for my family because of my Daddy... but we are trying our best to make a good one for for him..

For those of you who are having martial probelms I am sorry... but it would be breaking my heart right now.

Strawberry hang in there...

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#26 Mamma Smitty

Mamma Smitty

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (JMT @ Dec 10 2007, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Without directing this at anyone specifically, I will comment broadly on the quoted sentence above. My experience is that it is simply not true that "love should never be hard." Love is not a feeling, it's an ongoing series of conscious choices to put someone else's interests ahead of your own. This inherently conflicts with our broken human nature. Our instincts tell us to put ourselves, our own happiness, and our own interests first.

Sometimes couples may indeed reach an end of a viable relationship - fair enough. But the idea that those who stay together do so because it has "never been hard" is just not the case. Not only is it sometimes hard-- it's often very difficult -- and there are stretches where it's constantly trying. There may be some times where it's less difficult and times where it's more difficult. But in no case will one find that it's "never been hard."

JMO,
JMT

I agree!
Little boy grandkids ROCK!!!!!!

#27 lovemuppet

lovemuppet

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (Riograce @ Dec 9 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif

LoveMuppet, I can see this in a PM or a phone call, but NOT on a public board. Gee ....

Well, knowing StrawberryPie, she doesn't have any reservations about posting her personal life here, MySpace, or anywhere else, so I don't find it nesseccary to PM here. Not to mention, if she is a concern to others here at PCOM, then I feel that they may want or need more than one point of view.

I mean no disrespect to Kimmy. As I have pointed out, she is my best friend. She hides nothing and therefore I don't feel the need to hide anything regarding her unless she reqests something remain private. Obviously this is not one of those times.

#28 Riograce

Riograce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,480 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (lovemuppet @ Dec 10 2007, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... I mean no disrespect to Kimmy. As I have pointed out, she is my best friend. She hides nothing and therefore I don't feel the need to hide anything regarding her unless she reqests something remain private. Obviously this is not one of those times.

I guess you missed her reply late last night. If you haven't *spoken* to her today, it might be a good idea to do so. wink.gif

#29 lovemuppet

lovemuppet

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (Riograce @ Dec 10 2007, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess you missed her reply late last night. If you haven't *spoken* to her today, it might be a good idea to do so. wink.gif

I don't see her reply from last night, but I talked to her several times yesterday and last night on the phone. Things are doing better and they are working it out.

#30 Riograce

Riograce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,480 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (lovemuppet @ Dec 10 2007, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see her reply from last night, but I talked to her several times yesterday and last night on the phone. Things are doing better and they are working it out.

It was apparently removed - your original post is gone, too. wink.gif

#31 DotCom

DotCom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:07 AM

And this would be in a food forum because....?

#32 GipperGirlGotsMoxie

GipperGirlGotsMoxie

Wicked smart

• +PC CofCommerce
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (GlassMan @ Dec 10 2007, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
doesnt everything on P.com make the same amount of sense? What are you thinking,Glassman?

"Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."- Churchill

#33 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (GlassMan @ Dec 10 2007, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Duh, because the OP is strawberry Pie laugh.gif

#34 DotCom

DotCom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (AGipperGirl @ Dec 10 2007, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
doesnt everything on P.com make the same amount of sense? What are you thinking,Glassman?

True dis.

QUOTE (Happy Wife And Mom @ Dec 10 2007, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Duh, because the OP is strawberry Pie laugh.gif

So, I guess now we need a glass forum for my posts? laugh.gif

#35 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:42 PM

JMO,
JMT

That was beautiful! Gipper, pass those tissue.

Attached File  crying.gif   17.55KB   0 downloads
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#36 retiredteacher

retiredteacher

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:30 PM

I went through some very trying holidays with my ex-husband. His family didn't make the same fuss as my family did. What I learned is that MY happiness wasn't dependant on his participation (or help). I made my own celebration and invited him to join in when he wanted. I've never had a bad Christmas!

RIP sweet Ashton. We will never forget you.

#37 No name or fame

No name or fame

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,566 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (StrawberryPie @ Dec 8 2007, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well,Today has been one of those days.One were you fight and dont know what will happen next.Its hard but,then sometimes you make yourself so numb that its not that bad. Being out of work has been awful.I have had to stay home pretty much 24-7 unless Im out job hunting or at a DR's appointments.(Because its hard to meet friends when you get older that and im broke)The mold in the rental house is worse and the landlord could give a crap.My bronchitis is almost gone and feeling better except for the excessive sleepiness.The positives are I have 2 upcoming interviews.So, I have been trying to be in the spirit even though we have not one decoration up,being that we may be moving out at the end of the month-which really sux.In the last yr I have moved 5 times.I just now have got my unemployment thank God which isnt much,but it helps pay bills. All I have been wanting to do lately is watch a christmas movie here and there and maybe find a cheap artificial tree-(which those words coming out of my mouth of "artificial tree " are like nails on a chalk board) I know beggars cant be choosy and we are moving soon somwhere who knows.I have always had the tradition of cutting down a tree and eating cookies and drinking cider.This year it looks as if I may have to be out on my own because all this fighting and I dont feel like this is helping either one of us.I didnt want to see this happen but,i cant stop it.I wanted to go to the christmas parade but i didnt feel well.Today I wanted to go to the live nativity scene and activities in Dallas.But,unfortanatly we had so much too do to try and make money that we couldnt go.It burns me up because i want to do things and i feel i cant. If i could I dont have any friends to go with. I feel stuck.Its like "cabin fever". I know Im 30 yrs old ,jobless and stressed out but I need some kind of fun.Is that selfish?

I'll be your friend!
You wanna hang out?

Edited by Gail-ee-spaz, 10 December 2007 - 05:55 PM.

I was ready to run down the hall braless and Boob-slap anyone who got in my way!!! ~ Mizcue 1/24/08

#38 GipperGirlGotsMoxie

GipperGirlGotsMoxie

Wicked smart

• +PC CofCommerce
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Madea @ Dec 10 2007, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was beautiful! Gipper, pass those tissue.

Attached File  crying.gif   17.55KB   0 downloads
couldnt find any...had to use my sleeve...I have another sleeve though,Madea...want it?

#39 eye4eye

eye4eye

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Gail-ee-spaz @ Dec 10 2007, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be your friend!
You wanna hang out?

Sure sounds cool! I actually live in yorkville area.I always put rockmart/dallas because people know where that is.I live inbetween them. I have a rockmart address but live right past those signs that say yorkville lol.You have my favorite movie on your thingy- i forget what there called im still kinda new to this.A christmas story.I love it! Watch it a zillion times around christmas:)

#40 Bumplett

Bumplett

bumpity bump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,105 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:42 PM

JMO,
JMT

Bravo!!!

This was an EXCELLENT post -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted Image

Don't BREED or BUY while SHELTER PETS DIE!!!

"A sensible man knows you can't please everybody. A wise man knows you can't please anybody." Richard Needham

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics