#281 SouthernLady

SouthernLady

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

ROOM FOR RENT DALLAS OFF HIRAM-SUDIE RD $150 PER WEEK

Seeking an honest, educated, responsible, hardworking and non-smoking adult - someone that is settled, doesnt abuse drugs or alcohol. This offer is available for one person only - not two people or a family!

The room doesnt have furniture so you can bring your own. It will accommodate a twin or full size bed . The living space is fully furnished and decorated in a quaint, shabby chic style. My home is small,clean and very comfortable.

You must be clean and agree to keep your room & bathroom clean, while also helping to pickup and keep the common living area clean. I am a neat nick! I AM NOT your maid! I am sane and easy going and can be your best friend! But I will not be taken advantage of by anyone!

No pets as I have an inside dog and cat already and that is enough.

Rent is $150 per week and is to be paid weekly in advance, no later than Monday. Room is available 8/17.

Deposit is 2 weeks ADVANCE rent + $200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit = $500 to move in

You must sign a lease and if for some reason you do not pay in advance (by Monday) as agreed, the eviction process will begin. The lease may be terminated by either party for any reason with 7 days written notice. There will be no excuses for non-payment of rent...sorry to be a hard ass but that's just the way it is so if you are looking for a place and want to live here be gainfully employed so you can afford the rent - be responsible.

No Pets!!!
Must have VERIFIABLE INCOME & REFERENCES
Must be able to pass a criminal background check!!!

If interested, please send an email to pdt2599@hotmail.com providing the following information:

Name:
Length of time on your job:
How long you expect to stay: (this can change w/7 days written notice notice)

Feel free to add any additional information you wish to include

Thanks!
Life is too short ... Make it a great day and enjoy life!!!

#282 onegrlme

onegrlme

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

ROOM FOR RENT DALLAS OFF HIRAM-SUDIE RD $150 PER WEEK

Seeking an honest, educated, responsible, hardworking and non-smoking adult - someone that is settled, doesnt abuse drugs or alcohol. This offer is available for one person only - not two people or a family!

The room doesnt have furniture so you can bring your own. It will accommodate a twin or full size bed . The living space is fully furnished and decorated in a quaint, shabby chic style. My home is small,clean and very comfortable.

You must be clean and agree to keep your room & bathroom clean, while also helping to pickup and keep the common living area clean. I am a neat nick! I AM NOT your maid! I am sane and easy going and can be your best friend! But I will not be taken advantage of by anyone!

No pets as I have an inside dog and cat already and that is enough.

Rent is $150 per week and is to be paid weekly in advance, no later than Monday. Room is available 8/17.

Deposit is 2 weeks ADVANCE rent + $200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit = $500 to move in

You must sign a lease and if for some reason you do not pay in advance (by Monday) as agreed, the eviction process will begin. The lease may be terminated by either party for any reason with 7 days written notice. There will be no excuses for non-payment of rent...sorry to be a hard ass but that's just the way it is so if you are looking for a place and want to live here be gainfully employed so you can afford the rent - be responsible.

No Pets!!!
Must have VERIFIABLE INCOME & REFERENCES
Must be able to pass a criminal background check!!!

If interested, please send an email to pdt2599@hotmail.com providing the following information:

Name:
Length of time on your job:
How long you expect to stay: (this can change w/7 days written notice notice)

Feel free to add any additional information you wish to include

Thanks!

200 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit ,thats harsh for someone who cannot have a pet and will be so "neat" and if they dont damage things or make a mess they do not get their money back.

Edited by onegrlme, 05 August 2012 - 02:52 PM.

I am a flip flop summer kinda girl. I live at the beach 24/7 in my mind.

#283 Karen&Maddie'sMom

Karen&Maddie'sMom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

Looking for a renter - 850 (Negotiable) - 3 / 2 Bed / Bath Ranch over a full basement with 2 car drive under garage. Pictures can be found at http://www.zillow.co...51210007_zpid/. 1 month rent and 1 month deposit moves you in. For more information please let me know!

#284 horsegirl

horsegirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

Looking for lease purchase in the north paulding school district. Need 3 bedroom 2.5 bath that allows pets. Can put generous down payment; 26 year career with same company and plenty of references. Please pm me if you know of anyone who has ANYTHING available.

#285 Backyard Realty Group LLC

Backyard Realty Group LLC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:22 AM

3 bedroom 2.5 bath home in Dallas for rent! $1050 per month for rent. Tenant to pay all utilites. New kitchen tile floor & recently painted! Formal living room plus formal dining room and an eat-in kitchen! Large great room with fireplace overlooking the kitchen. Deck overlooking semi-private level backyard. Full unfinished daylight basement great for storage! Master bedroom has try ceilings plus a large walk-in closet. Tenant must have own refrigerator . Pets are welcome on a case by case basis. Call our office to schedule an appointment at 770-517-1761! Address: 101 Jennifer Place Dallas, GA 30157

Photos and more information are located on our website: http://backyard.appf...3f-16de022c204d

#286 Backyard Realty Group LLC

Backyard Realty Group LLC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

6 bedrooms 3 full baths brand new home, never lived in! New stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, just installed. New carpeting and sod in the front yard. Home is located in a culdesac and is within walking distance to the subdivision amenities (tennis court & swimming pool). Formal living room and dining room plus large family room. Huge walk-in closet in the master bedroom. Master bath features a garden tub, double vanity and separate shower. Very spacious! 2 car garage! This is a must see! Pets on a case by case basis. Address: 17 Majestic Court - Hiram, GA 30141

Rent is $1425/month and tenant is responsible for all utlities. Call our office to make an appointment to view it at 770-517-1761.

More information on the home with photos view our website: http://backyard.appf...1a-6789bbcc6dbd

#287 BNROSS33

BNROSS33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

ROOMMATE WANTED TO SHARE 4 BEDROOM HOUSE IN DALLAS AREA.THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE 11/1/12.BASEMENT HAS BEDROOM,PRIVATE BATH AND A BONUS ROOM.YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE KITCHEN AND LAUDRY ROOM.RENT IS 600.00 A MONTH.I WILL DO A CREDIT CHECK WITH BACKGROUND CHECK WITH APPLICATION.LOOKING FOR A CLEAN RESPONSIBLE PERSON WITH RELIABLE INCOME.MONTHLY RENT WILL INCLUDE UTILITIES,CABLE AND INTERNET.YOU CAN CALL ME OR EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED.MY NAME IS BRIAN AND PHONE NUMBER 770-630-1093 OR EMAIL BNROSS33@AOL.COM

Edited by BNROSS33, 27 September 2012 - 07:46 PM.

• BNROSS33 likes this

#288 peachesga

peachesga

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

2 bedroom 2.5 bath house Hiram/Ritch/EPHS $800 per month

3 bedrooms 1.5 bath house Dallas/Ritch/EPHS $750 per month

#289 KimberlyJD

KimberlyJD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

4 sided brick ranch off of Ridge Rd. Quiet Neighborhood and convenient access to shopping, dining Hiram/Douglasville etc...
This home is superclean and ready for your family to call home! Sitting on 1/2 acre lot with beautiful trees in the front yard.
Washer and Dryer already in place for your convenience!

This home will rent quickly at this price so don't delay. Contact us as soon as possible to arrange your showing appt.

$750 Security Deposit plus $750 first month's rent due at lease signing. No payment arrangements available at this time..

$75 per adult application fee due with Application submission.
Pets considered on case by case basis and Non Refundable Pet deposit will be required upon approval.
Lawn Care available for a small monthly fee.

Schools:

Baggett Elementary
Austin Middle
Hiram High

Offered by:

Michelle Bullock
Ken Lucas Realty, LLC
404 218 7776 c

http://atlanta.craig...3438367505.html

#290 KimberlyJD

KimberlyJD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

4 sided brick ranch off of Ridge Rd. Quiet Neighborhood and convenient access to shopping, dining Hiram/Douglasville etc...
This home is superclean and ready for your family to call home! Sitting on 1/2 acre lot with beautiful trees in the front yard.
Washer and Dryer already in place for your convenience!

This home will rent quickly at this price so don't delay. Contact us as soon as possible to arrange your showing appt.

$750 Security Deposit plus $750 first month's rent due at lease signing. No payment arrangements available at this time..
$75 per adult application fee due with Application submission.
Pets considered on case by case basis and Non Refundable Pet deposit will be required upon approval.
Lawn Care available for a small monthly fee.

Schools:
Baggett Elementary
Austin Middle
Hiram High

Offered by:
Michelle Bullock
Ken Lucas Realty, LLC
404 218 7776 c

http://atlanta.craig...3438367505.html

#291 jharp121

jharp121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Room for rent (includes garage space) in Villa Rica, Reid Plantation, a swim/tennis community. Convenient to I-20, approximately 20 minutes from UWG. $350 and split utilities.
call or message 770-783-4027

#292 badgal

badgal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Looking for a home to rent in Dallas off of 61 or near that area, close to Burnt Hickory would be great! need 2 bedroom and rent only as high as 600 or lower.
If anyone has any info please PM me. Thank you.
Posted Image

#293 jdoxakis01

jdoxakis01

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Roommate WANTED in Dallas off hwy 61 near downtown

There are 2 levels. One is the main lower den with laundry area and bathroom, with garage that has a semi built room in there. The rest is the basement, its unfinished, there is one room partially built. In a nutshell our roommate who bought the house with us started to build rooms and never finished them. The den area is carpeted. Shared parts of the house include the kitchen and bathroom (for tub or shower) and of course the laundry which is downstairs. We need help with our mortgage or we will lose the house. Your part will be $475 and part of the power and water bill. I do have kids so if kid noise bothers you need not ask. Do not mind cats as long as they are treated for fleas, dogs ok as long they are not big ones. I had to deal with my ex roomies dogs jumping on me when I did laundry

I would prefer someone who isn't a partyer, someone who knows a little about home repairs (plumbing, sheetrock, framing) There is work that needs to be done but we can make separate arrangements on that at a later date (when we are not so broke!) There is heat and AC in the drop down ceiling. Basically if you pay your part you are welcome to finish up anything down there you want to, the main room is ready to go (I do have to clean the carpet beforehand) the bathroom faucet has a leak so I have to either repair or replace, at the moment the water valve is off as it makes the water bill sky high . There are 2 doors to the private deck, one is in the den area with 2 glass doors (not sliding) and a door in the laundry. There also is a set of doors in the basement but at the moment they are screwed down with 2 X 4 (repair needed water has damaged the frame where the siding came off) one garage door is functional if you need to park your car there.

If anyone is interested call me at 770-575-0187

Move in is $475 initially and we go from there with the power bill (I wont charge you for time before you arrived) If you want cable or internet you would have to cover a small part of the bill for the box/router

Edited by jdoxakis01, 08 October 2013 - 12:34 AM.

#294 Revenoor

Revenoor

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

This is from an old ad but will again be available the first of Feb 2014 when the lease expires:

My link

The size does not account for the fully finished basement so you can add another ~ 700 - 800 sq. ft.. Only single family occupants will be considered. I have been leasing this for $1200 per month for the last 4 years, $1200 deposit with home warranty with a (I think) $60 per service call charge. New A/C and heat this past year.

If interested I can answer questions but then will refer you to my local property manager to submit application.
Always ready to help with information and suggestions regarding audio / video entertainment systems.
I do solid state digital and tubes; both have their place.

While I may currently reside outside Paulding County, I own a home and pay taxes there so I am relevant.

#295 Revenoor

Revenoor

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

[quote name='Revenoor' timestamp='1387502169' post='3867600']
This is from an old ad but will again be available the first of Feb 2014 when the lease expires:
New lease signed so this is off the market, thanks for the interest.
Always ready to help with information and suggestions regarding audio / video entertainment systems.
I do solid state digital and tubes; both have their place.

While I may currently reside outside Paulding County, I own a home and pay taxes there so I am relevant.

#296 markliman

markliman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Home for rent in Cottage Cove which is off of bus.6 near 278. 3 bedroom/2 bath ranch style house. 1375 square feet for $850. Fenced in back yard, garage, fireplace, neighborhood pool. Neighborhood takes care of the yard. Hardwood floors, marbled counters. Washer and dryer can be included. This is my grandmother's home. She has moved and I'm trying to help out.

#297 cindy013061

cindy013061

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:03 PM

Home for rent in Cottage Cove which is off of bus.6 near 278. 3 bedroom/2 bath ranch style house. 1375 square feet for $850. Fenced in back yard, garage, fireplace, neighborhood pool. Neighborhood takes care of the yard. Hardwood floors, marbled counters. Washer and dryer can be included. This is my grandmother's home. She has moved and I'm trying to help out.

Is this house still available?

#298 markliman

markliman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Is this house still available?

Yes house is still available. PM me for more info.

#299 Glynda Whitlow

Glynda Whitlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

Nice Dallas GA rental house. 2148 sf. 3 BR.2BA with large floor plan, upgraded floors and kitchen. Off Hwy 278 available immediately. Email gfwhitlow@gmail.com if interested.

#300 peachesga

peachesga

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

House in Paulding available for rent - 3 bed 2 bath. Baggett/Dobbins/Hiram. $950/month - Message me for more info.

#301 peachesga

peachesga

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

House in Paulding available for rent - 3 bed 2 bath. Baggett/Dobbins/Hiram. $950/month - Message me for more info.

#302 peachesga

peachesga

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

#303 peachesga

peachesga

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:11 AM

bump :)

#304 Moonie

Moonie

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

When can I see house

#305 Zippity Doo Dah

Zippity Doo Dah

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

House in Paulding available for rent - 3 bed 2 bath. Baggett/Dobbins/Hiram. $950/month - Message me for more info

Can you let me know the style? Ranch, split or raised ranch, sq ft? Also does it have a fence? TIA

#306 jdoxakis01

jdoxakis01

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

Anyone know if there are any 3BR in the area for around $700-$800 a month?  My daughter is looking for a house

#307 peachesga

peachesga

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

House for rent in North Paulding school district. 3 bed 2 bath $995 per month. Message me for more info.

#308 gossipgirl

gossipgirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

Looking for room or studio apartment for rent in paulding or any surrounding county (except douglas) for myself and three yr old son asap. Please contact Sharon @ 404-341-1195 with information.  Ready to move in immediately.

#309 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,490 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

Mods, "IF" this is in the wrong forum, please move to the proper forum. tia

I'm posting this for a friend, send me a pm with your contact info if interested. Roommate needed ASAP, in Dallas MUST BE A NONSMOKER AND NO PETS!!!  Will need verifiable references including job history. Must be clean and the rent does include utilities, lights(total elec), water and garbage. First and last months rent ($500 per mo. and a $400 non-refrundable deposit. Must keep your area clean and you will be expected to share the household chores in the common areas, as well.

Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#310 Moonie

Moonie

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:07 AM

I am looking for RENTAL fast. We have to move by 10/13. We need at least a 3/2 with an office space. So if anyone has one for rent please let me know. I'm so stressed trying to find one. We have already spent over 150 for app fees only to be turned down. One they wanted a 650 credit score.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics