309 replies to this topic

#81 KatieS

KatieS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (mighty @ Oct 28 2007, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3 bedroom 1 bath living room with fire place basement apartment in dallas....house seculed on 4 acres with pool..........650 mth includeds power water garbage....maybe phone...timmclark1@yahoo.com

is this house still avaiable? If so please e-mail me at katie.stacy@yahoo.com.

#82 PR1

PR1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE (publisher @ Nov 3 2005, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members in most classified sections.

You may, however, add your item for sale to this GRABBAG listing as a reply for free.

Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00) and during your 30 day membership, you may post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this Grab Bag announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....c...&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#83 Sunshine1

Sunshine1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (KatsRockin'Mom @ Feb 25 2008, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a newly painted, carpeted, vinyl and new stove, dishwasher and washing machine (used dryer) ... 3BR 2 Bath house in the Burnt Hickory area for lease at the beginning of May. $950/mo. Security dep. of $500. No smokers, no pets. Kids are welcome as there are quite a few around to play with. With the building of the new schools- I am not sure of the school districts. PM me for more info.

Thanks!

P.S. I am a pet lover and am not set on no pets. We can discuss them.

Is this house still available?

#84 lobertk

lobertk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:47 PM

!! Home For Sale or Rent in East Paulding, near Cobb line !!

!!! Beautiful Two-Story Brick-Front Traditional Home in Hunters Glen S/D on Hwy120, just west of 92 !!!

!!! Come take a look before its gone !!!

Beautiful swim/tennis community with streetlights, sidewalks, lots of trees, and good people!

* 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths!
* Hardwood floors throughout the main floor!
* Very large Master BD and huge Laundry Room, with Utility Tub!
* Crown moldings and designer colors throughout!
* Also has a full, unfinished, daylight basement with exterior access (approx. 1000 sq. ft, with 10 foot ceilings)!
* Large, fenced, and wooded backyard with PlayNation swingset!

7 Creekside Drive
Dallas, GA 30157

678-793-1776 or lobertk@comcast.net

$203,999 (Brand-new price as of 04/13/08) This is already priced as a short-sell, WAY below market-value!
OR
$1650/month

Owners are motivated and will listen to all offers! They are relocating and need to move immediately.

http://atlanta.craig.../643633707.html

http://myhuntersglen.org/amenities.htm (neighborhood site)

Edited by lobertk, 15 April 2008 - 04:10 PM.

#85 3guysand2girls

3guysand2girls

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (lobertk @ Apr 15 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

!!! Beautiful Two-Story Brick-Front Traditional Home in Hunters Glen S/D on Hwy120, just west of 92 !!!

Beautiful swim/tennis community with streetlights, sidewalks, lots of trees, and good people!

* Also has a full, unfinished, daylight basement with exterior access (approx. 1000 sq. ft, with 10 foot ceilings)!

7 Creekside Drive
Dallas, GA 30157

$203,999 (Brand-new price as of 04/13/08) This is already priced as a short-sell, WAY below market-value!
OR
$1650/month

Owners are motivated and will listen to all offers! They are relocating and need to move immediately.

http://atlanta.craig.../643633707.html

is this home ava? I just posted about our current situation and not sure if this would be in our range or not but would love to check and see THANKS

#86 GaChik2007

GaChik2007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (azalea @ Mar 26 2006, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a 1 bedroom basement apt for rent in Hiram. It has a private entrance, kitchen, dining room, living room, large bedroom and bathroom, and is close to everything Hiram has to offer. Doesn't have a washer/dryer connection, at this time. Has lots of windows. The rent is $500 a month and includes all utilities,(water,gas,electric,garbage,cable tv) except phone and internet. However it does already have a phone jack, so hooking up a phone, and/or internet will not be a problem. Can rent partially furnished. This apt. is perfect for a single person. Please only outside smokers. If interested, pm or e-mail me.

Is the apartment still for rent? How much is the deposit? My boyfriend and I are looking for a place and this sounds GREAT! Also is it furnished? Please let me know ASAP!
Thanks

#87 XTW

XTW

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (GaChik2007 @ May 6 2008, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the apartment still for rent? How much is the deposit? My boyfriend and I are looking for a place and this sounds GREAT! Also is it furnished? Please let me know ASAP!
Thanks

That ad was from 2006.

Posted Image www.XtremeTreeWorx.com

http://www.paulding.com/ads/xtreme-revision1.swf

#88 lobertk

lobertk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (lobertk @ Apr 15 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

7 Creekside Drive
Dallas, GA 30157

!! Just reduced !!

$1500/month

http://atlanta.craig.../678024839.html

QUOTE (3guysand2girls @ Apr 18 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is this home ava? I just posted about our current situation and not sure if this would be in our range or not but would love to check and see THANKS

Our home is still available as of today, 05/12/08! give me a call or e-mail... Love to talk to you!

-Robert

Edited by lobertk, 12 May 2008 - 04:44 PM.

#89 me again

me again

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

Anyone know of a home that will be ready to rent at the end of July?
I cannot afford much over $750-$800. I would would prefer something close to the EPMS district. But, anything in the Dallas/Hiram area would be good also.

#90 me again

me again

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (me again @ May 18 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone know of a home that will be ready to rent at the end of July?
I cannot afford much over $750-$800. I would would prefer something close to the EPMS district. But, anything in the Dallas/Hiram area would be good also.

anyone??

#91 PauldingPeach

PauldingPeach

Caught In The Twillight Zone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,125 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (me again @ May 26 2008, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone??

There is one in Hiram that is available now for $800, but don't know if it will still be available by the end of July.

Look for NewHomeInvestments post for details.
Formerly Dogz~n~Katz

#92 tgdog

tgdog

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

I know of a home in downtown dallas back street behind theater.
2 bedroom 1 bath. very small house parking for 1 car 550.00 a month.
If interested let me know and I can put you in touch with owner if its still for rent.

#93 nadineatl

nadineatl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

For Rent - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage with 1/2 basement.

$1,050 per month, $1,000 deposit.
Near Sweetwater Church Road and Austin Bridge Road.
Available immediatley.

Split floor plan, Master on one end, 2 Bedrooms on other. Front loading washer and dryer available if needed. 1/2 Acre, built in 2002. Please send me a PM or call Kevin @ 404-702-9453.

Edited by nadineatl, 27 May 2008 - 01:15 PM.

There is a fine line between being enthusiastic and being obnoxious. I call that line Richard Simmons.

#94 lifesangelz

lifesangelz

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

Looking for a 3bedroom we can't afford much. around $600 if anyone knows of a place please om me. Thanks
Be gentle w/yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.
-Max Ebrmann-

#95 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

I have a friend looking for a 4 bedroom (or larger) house to rent. Married couple, has 5 children. Her youngest child is 9. Have no pets.

Wants to stay in EPMS and EPHS district.

Willing to pay up to $1200/mo. Has excellent reference from previous landlord, but credit is not good enough to buy a house.

her lease will be up July 1. So anything available after then is great.

Any leads are greatly appreciated.

I love my #23 and #24 Raiders!!!

#96 HiramGirl

HiramGirl

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,215 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (raidernationdad @ Jun 5 2008, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a friend looking for a 4 bedroom (or larger) house to rent. Married couple, has 5 children. Her youngest child is 9. Have no pets.

Wants to stay in EPMS and EPHS district.

Willing to pay up to $1200/mo. Has excellent reference from previous landlord, but credit is not good enough to buy a house.

her lease will be up July 1. So anything available after then is great.

Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Look in Hunter's Glen subdivision off of 120. We were there for a party this weekend and I saw a couple homes for rent.

#97 myway5

myway5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:30 PM

My mother is looking for a roommate she is offering a bedroom and a bathroom for only $125 a wk. She lives past Roses store in Rockmart.
Anyone know someone who needs a place to stay?

#98 eym_sirius

eym_sirius

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (myway5 @ Jun 12 2008, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My mother is looking for a roommate she is offering a bedroom and a bathroom for only $125 a wk. She lives past Roses store in Rockmart.

That's a sweet deal for somebody!!! 500 a month? Not me, you understand....

#99 Sons Of Liberty

Sons Of Liberty

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:40 PM

would there be room for 2 or just 1?

No Army Can Stop An Idea Who's Time Has Come

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form

-declaration of independence

#100 myway5

myway5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Sons Of Liberty @ Jun 12 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
would there be room for 2 or just 1?

Looking for just 1.

#101 momofthree

momofthree

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:15 AM

I have client looking for a 3 Bedroom + 2 Bath rental in the Ridge Rd. Bakers Bridge Area. He needs to stay around $900 a month. If anyone knows of anything please send me a PM.

#102 The General

The General

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:09 PM

We have a Rental Home 3/2 w/Den Will prorate this months rent, with full deposit!

This is an older home, on almost an acre of land. The home was updated with the following about 4 yrs ago, New Roof, New Kitchen Floor, Linoleum, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, New over the stove microwave, New Kitchen Sink, New Hall Bath tub/shower and a fresh coat of paint inside and outside, just last year. Paint was touched up inside, a couple of weeks ago, carpet cleaned last week. If you are interested, please pm me with your email address and I will email you some pics, all the details & requirements. Thanks for looking.

#103 *Topic Closer*

*Topic Closer*

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

Im still looking for something with atleast 2 bedrooms and hopefully a basement for around 700 a month. PM me if anyone hears of anything smile.gif

#104 nadineatl

nadineatl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

$950 per month, $1,000 deposit.
Available immediatley.

Split floor plan, Master on one end, 2 Bedrooms on other. Front loading washer and dryer available if needed. 1/2 Acre, built in 2002. Please call Kevin @ 404-702-9453.

Thanks!

There is a fine line between being enthusiastic and being obnoxious. I call that line Richard Simmons.

#105 Sorrow

Sorrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:55 PM

LOOKING FOR 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH HOME FOR 2 COUPLES... NEED TO MOVE OUT OF CURRENT HOME BY THE END OF SEPT. WE ARE LOOKING FOR MAX RENT 900 A MONTH. PETS ACCEPTED WOULD BE GREAT ALSO! WE ARE IN A HURRY AND REALLY NEED TO FIND A HOME.. IF WE MOVE INTO AN APARTMENT, I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ANIMALS AND THAT WOULD SIMPLY BREAK MY HEART. IF SOMEONE, ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY HOMES THAT WILL RENT TO 2 COUPLES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Love Is The Essence Of Death Rather Than Life

#106 corbzlp

corbzlp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (blessedmom @ May 26 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know of a home in downtown dallas back street behind theater.
2 bedroom 1 bath. very small house parking for 1 car 550.00 a month.
If interested let me know and I can put you in touch with owner if its still for rent.

Is this home still available? I have a friend that needs something reasonable for her and her 2 boys in Paulding county.

#107 The General

The General

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (The General @ Jul 8 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have a Rental Home 3/2 w/Den Will prorate this months rent, with full deposit!

This is an older home, on almost an acre of land. The home was updated with the following about 4 yrs ago, New Roof, New Kitchen Floor, Linoleum, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, New over the stove microwave, New Kitchen Sink, New Hall Bath tub/shower and a fresh coat of paint inside and outside, just last year. Paint was touched up inside, a couple of weeks ago, carpet cleaned last week. If you are interested, please pm me with your email address and I will email you some pics, all the details & requirements. Thanks for looking.

OK, WE NEED TO GET THIS HOUSE RENTED ASAP!! PLEASE SEND "MRS G" (PCOM MEMBER) A PM.

THANKS, MRS G

#108 Sorrow

Sorrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

I wish the home was in our price range and that you accept pets and two couples.. We need a home soon being that our lease is up after the first of Aug. and have til Sept. 1st to get out of this home.

Love Is The Essence Of Death Rather Than Life

#109 gossipgirl

gossipgirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:40 AM

I'm looking for 2 or 3 bed/ 2 ba rental property in dallas. need something in the $500-$600 price range preferrably in Herschel Jones school district. If anyone knows of anything please pass it along a.s.a.p. Thanks~

#110 proud mama

proud mama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:26 PM

1 Bedroom apartment for rent in Dallas. Newly renovated with all appliances. $425/month, includes water and garbage pick up. $400 security deposit, 1 year lease required, no pets, maximum occupancy 2. Located on Victory Dr and Griffin St.

#111 nadineatl

nadineatl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:41 PM

Available immediatley.

Split floor plan, Master on one end, 2 Bedrooms on other. Front loading washer and dryer available if needed. 1/2 Acre, built in 2002. Please call Kevin @ 404-702-9453.

Thanks!

#112 *Topic Closer*

*Topic Closer*

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

Still looking for a house for rent. 700.00 or less. Preferably 3 bedroom 1+ bath in dallas rockmart area.

#113 The General

The General

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:11 AM

This is an older home, on almost an acre of land. The home was updated with the following about 4 yrs ago, New Roof, New Kitchen Floor, Linoleum, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, New over the stove microwave, New Kitchen Sink, New Hall Bath tub/shower and a fresh coat of paint inside and outside, just last year. Paint was touched up inside, a couple of weeks ago, carpet cleaned last week. If you are interested, please pm me with your email address and I will email you some pics, all the details & requirements. Thanks for looking. We still have this house for rent, if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested $800 rent & $800 dep.

#114 BNROSS33

BNROSS33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:31 PM

Rental no longer available.

Edited by BNROSS33, 08 August 2008 - 10:31 AM.

#115 jo'sbabycakes

jo'sbabycakes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (The General @ Aug 7 2008, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is an older home, on almost an acre of land. The home was updated with the following about 4 yrs ago, New Roof, New Kitchen Floor, Linoleum, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, New over the stove microwave, New Kitchen Sink, New Hall Bath tub/shower and a fresh coat of paint inside and outside, just last year. Paint was touched up inside, a couple of weeks ago, carpet cleaned last week. If you are interested, please pm me with your email address and I will email you some pics, all the details & requirements. Thanks for looking. We still have this house for rent, if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested $800 rent & $800 dep.

Just sent PM

#116 ALondon

ALondon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

Available immediatley.

Split floor plan, Master on one end, 2 Bedrooms on other. 1/2 Acre, built in 2002. Please call Kevin @ 404-702-9453.

Thanks!

Stupidity... There is not a cure and it is not illegal!!!
Angela London

#117 jcain

jcain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:35 AM

I am a mom of a 6 year old going through a divorce and I am looking for a 2bd house or apartment for $650 or less per month. I would prefer a Dallas location only because that is where my parents live and I would recieve the most support going through this difficult situation. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thank You

#118 The General

The General

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:55 PM

It's the first of the month again and we still have our rental house available.

We have a Rental Home 3/2 w/Den
This is an older home, on almost an acre of land. The home was updated with the following about 4 yrs ago, New Roof, New Kitchen Floor, Linoleum, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, New over the stove microwave, New Kitchen Sink, New Hall Bath tub/shower and a fresh coat of paint inside and outside, just last year. Paint was touched up inside, a couple of weeks ago, carpet cleaned last week. If you are interested, please pm me with your email address and I will email you some pics, all the details & requirements. Thanks for looking. We still have this house for rent, if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested. biggrin.gifb: biggrin.gifb:

#119 themetcalfs

themetcalfs

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (The General @ Aug 31 2008, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the first of the month again and we still have our rental house available.

We have a Rental Home 3/2 w/Den
This is an older home, on almost an acre of land. The home was updated with the following about 4 yrs ago, New Roof, New Kitchen Floor, Linoleum, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, New over the stove microwave, New Kitchen Sink, New Hall Bath tub/shower and a fresh coat of paint inside and outside, just last year. Paint was touched up inside, a couple of weeks ago, carpet cleaned last week. If you are interested, please pm me with your email address and I will email you some pics, all the details & requirements. Thanks for looking. We still have this house for rent, if anyone knows of anyone who may be interested. biggrin.gifb: biggrin.gifb:

is this house still available and where is it located?

#120 ALondon

ALondon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:25 AM

House is still available!!! Austin Bridge area. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, large 2 car garage, 1/2 basement. I have pictures I can send.

950 mo 1000 deposit

Split roommate floor plan, master on one end and 2 other bedrooms on the other end. House was built in 2002.

Call Kevin (404)702-9453 or Angela (678)265-0803

Thank you!
Stupidity... There is not a cure and it is not illegal!!!
Angela London

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics