• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#41 Saddle Brook Cove

Saddle Brook Cove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

Newly Renovated two story/Pre-leasing brand new town homes for rent in Dallas, off of Vernoy Aiken Road. We now have 37 units, adding atleast 30 more (with garages) within the next year. We are now also a gated community and will be adding a pool and children's playground by next summer. Rent starting at $795, water and trash included. All total electric. Please contact me at 678-757-1381 should you need further information; or e-mail me at stacey@saddlebrk.net.

Edited by Saddle Brook Cove, 28 August 2007 - 12:20 PM.

#42 JBenson

JBenson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:08 PM

House for rent for $950 per month or purchase @ $149,000
3 bed/2 bath
Finished basement w/ ceramic tile & dropped ceiling
Zoysia sod in front & back yard as well as an electronic irrigation system
The garage is also heated and air conditioned.
The backyard is fully fenced in.
House is available for rent &/or lease purchase

Contact Jason Benson @ (678) 300-4659

#43 ltdstreet

ltdstreet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:17 AM

for some reason i cant start a new thread.

i am looking to rent or lease purchase a home. i want to pay $900 or less. i prefer to be in new hope, or east paulding area.
i also want the home to be newer or newly remodeled. thanks for the space and any replys.

#44 Cypress

Cypress

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (lars77martin @ May 2 2006, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello!I'm afraid I'm a little bit of-topic, but I hope, you can help me anyway! rolleyes.gif I'm a 28 year old German guy, spending the summer for an internship in Paulding County. Therefor I'm looking for a furnished room or appartment in or close to Dallas for the time from the end of July to the beginning of November (did I write "summer"?). I think, I'm the best roommate of the world cool.gif (my only problem -as you already noticed, are my language skills). If you know someone, looking for a roommate, please contact me.Thanks a lot and greetings from good old GermanyLars
Still looking for a room, need roommate 3 bed home E paulding area please call Jay 404-787-2296 for more info Thanks
QUOTE (ltdstreet @ Sep 24 2007, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for some reason i cant start a new thread.i am looking to rent or lease purchase a home. i want to pay $900 or less. i prefer to be in new hope, or east paulding area. i also want the home to be newer or newly remodeled. thanks for the space and any replys.
Possible rental in your price range, E paulding area, Moss Plantation sub call Jay 404-787-2296

#45 ybowers

ybowers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:28 PM

LOOKING FOR 5 BEDROOM RENTAL IN PAULDING COUNTY ASAP. PLEASE EMAIL ME @ YBOW66@AOL.COM

Edited by ybowers, 13 October 2007 - 07:02 PM.

#46 ladybug21

ladybug21

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:36 PM

Is this property still available and if it is what is the school district?

House for rent for $950 per month or purchase @ $149,000
3 bed/2 bath
Finished basement w/ ceramic tile & dropped ceiling
Zoysia sod in front & back yard as well as an electronic irrigation system
The garage is also heated and air conditioned.
The backyard is fully fenced in.
House is available for rent &/or lease purchase

Contact Jason Benson @ (678) 300-4659

[/quote]

#47 Pat Ogide

Pat Ogide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:17 PM

Hello,

I have two listings to post but the link to the 30day membership ($10) is not working. I will like to join and place my listings as well.

Thanks

Pat

#48 mighty

mighty

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:48 AM

3 bedroom 1 bath living room with fire place basement apartment in dallas....house seculed on 4 acres with pool..........650 mth includeds power water garbage....maybe phone...timmclark1@yahoo.com

#49 pidge

pidge

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:29 AM

New 3 bdrm two story townhouse, 1296 sq feet! Fresh paint, beautiful new ceramic tile in kitchen and baths, upgraded light fixtures, new carpet, private back porch. Available now. 850 per mo. includes all appliances (except washer and dryer) laundry room with hookups located on 2nd floor. Located off of 92 just across paulding/douglas line. These units were just built in 2001 so they are literally just like brand new.

e mail or PM me if you or someone you know might be interested!

ursongbird@yahoo.com

#50 NoPickles4Me

NoPickles4Me

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:53 PM

I have a home that is available for lease (probably around January 1st). It is in the South Paulding High School, Austin, Nebo school district. It is a 3 bdrm/2 bth home with a full basement and fenced yard. The home is currently unavailable to show, as I am in the process of evicting the current tenants for non-payment. If you would like to see pictures of the home, there is a thread with pictures of the outside and inside. I am wanting to get the word out that the home will be available soon.

#51 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,483 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

How much?
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#52 Amanda_M

Amanda_M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:35 PM

I am a single mother. I have a 5 month old son and we are looking for a 2 bedroom place to rent that isnt too expensive. If anyone knows of anywhere please let me know.

#53 eastpauldingnative

eastpauldingnative

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:18 PM

Immaculate, just painted, 3 bedroom 1 bath, all brick, hardwood floors, 16 X 20 deck on back, fenced back yard. at end of cul de sac
$750. per month (if paid before the first) includes up to $25. on water, $500 deposit and a $50 application fee.
Credit history, criminal background check and references are required...

and tell me you saw it on Pcom and take $300. off 1st month's rent with approved application/lease

for more info or to schedule an appointment call 770-445-6460

#54 NC-17

NC-17

loud pipes save lives

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,151 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:21 PM

Wow! That sounds like a GREAT deal!!! I'm sure it won't take you long to find the perfect occupant.

Well wishes to you!

#55 MelissaGail

MelissaGail

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:24 PM

Yeah you shouldn't have a problem renting that..

#56 All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Don't make me stamp you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,192 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:45 PM

I have friends who are looking to move back to Paulding, but are looking to get into Roberts district. Is this in Roberts? If not, what area/subdivision?

#57 eastpauldingnative

eastpauldingnative

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:52 PM

thanks for the replies

#58 eastpauldingnative

eastpauldingnative

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:40 AM

*bump*

#59 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:46 AM

What is the difference between rent and lease?
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#60 eastpauldingnative

eastpauldingnative

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:49 AM

Rent is usually month to month, and a lease is a 12 month agreement that you are going to stay there

#61 CeeJay

CeeJay

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,822 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Its MR Sarcastic To You @ Dec 7 2007, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have friends

Shocked by this news. laugh.gif

Either school, Roberts or Russom, is great. Can't go wrong there.

Go away imposter. Just go away.

#62 All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Don't make me stamp you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,192 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (CeeJay @ Dec 8 2007, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shocked by this news. laugh.gif

Either school, Roberts or Russom, is great. Can't go wrong there.

ohmy.gif mad.gif Hey that was uncalled for, I make sure the payment is in the mail to them each and every month, so I have every right to claim em as friends! glare.gif

ph34r.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

#63 eastpauldingnative

eastpauldingnative

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (Its MR Sarcastic To You @ Dec 8 2007, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif mad.gif Hey that was uncalled for, I make sure the payment is in the mail to them each and every month, so I have every right to claim em as friends! glare.gif

ph34r.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

ok kids, no fighting...lets get along with each other rolleyes.gif

#64 PauldingPeach

PauldingPeach

Caught In The Twillight Zone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,124 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (eastpauldingnative @ Dec 8 2007, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok kids, no fighting...lets get along with each other rolleyes.gif

Don't worry, they are just playin'.
Formerly Dogz~n~Katz

#65 pidge

pidge

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:05 AM

3 Bedroom 2 Story townhouse that was built in 2001 is ready for immediate occupancy! We have just installed ceramic tile floors and have also installed decorator light fixtures throughout. This beautiful home has also just been painted and re-carpeted. Rent to include fridge, stove and dishwasher. Laundry hook ups are on the second floor. Rent just reduced to $795 per month with a $600 security deposit. Also, act now and receive $100 off the first month's rent. Owner/Agent For more info call me at 404 218 7776

#66 Meth Alliance of Paulding

Meth Alliance of Paulding

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (pidge @ Dec 11 2007, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3 Bedroom 2 Story townhouse that was built in 2001 is ready for immediate occupancy! We have just installed ceramic tile floors and have also installed decorator light fixtures throughout. This beautiful home has also just been painted and re-carpeted. Rent to include fridge, stove and dishwasher. Laundry hook ups are on the second floor. Rent just reduced to $795 per month with a $600 security deposit. Also, act now and receive $100 off the first month's rent. Owner/Agent For more info call me at 404 218 7776

What area is this located in? I have a friend looking right now. Need to know area and school district.

#67 Lhigham

Lhigham

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (eastpauldingnative @ Dec 7 2007, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Immaculate, just painted, 3 bedroom 1 bath, all brick, hardwood floors, 16 X 20 deck on back, fenced back yard. at end of cul de sac
$750. per month (if paid before the first) includes up to $25. on water, $500 deposit and a $50 application fee.
Credit history, criminal background check and references are required...

and tell me you saw it on Pcom and take $300. off 1st month's rent with approved application/lease

for more info or to schedule an appointment call 770-445-6460

My daughter and her husband would be interested in learning more about the house. Where is it located? Can they make an appointment to see it?
Please call 770-952-3864 ext 128 thank you, Leslie

#68 perrygrl5

perrygrl5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (azalea @ Mar 26 2006, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a 1 bedroom basement apt for rent in Hiram. It has a private entrance, kitchen, dining room, living room, large bedroom and bathroom, and is close to everything Hiram has to offer. Doesn't have a washer/dryer connection, at this time. Has lots of windows. The rent is $500 a month and includes all utilities,(water,gas,electric,garbage,cable tv) except phone and internet. However it does already have a phone jack, so hooking up a phone, and/or internet will not be a problem. Can rent partially furnished. This apt. is perfect for a single person. Please only outside smokers. If interested, pm or e-mail me.

i am a 36 yr old single dad with an 8 yr old son and i am looking for something like this, my email is fuzzkill03@yahoo.com and my # is 770-966-5227. i am a non-smoker, i work 6 and 7 days as a manager and keep to myself. you can reach me at work at 770-505-3332 if interested in talking to me or know of other rentals, i dont make much, but i pay my bills, ask for jason...

Edited by perrygrl5, 18 December 2007 - 01:11 PM.

#69 Kassi

Kassi

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:44 PM

I have a property for rent at 249 Farm Brook Lane, Dallas GA 30157. The house is in amazing condition with brand new carpet and paint throughout the house. It also has amazing landscape. I have recently relocated to the Indianapolis, Indiana area and am looking for a great family to lease this property. It is available immediately. Please contact Kassi Kelley at (317) 664-1566. The monthly price for this house is $850.

Don't hesitate to contact with any questions! Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• house2.jpg
  • house.jpg
  • house3.jpg

#70 2BPaulding

2BPaulding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

My family (5 of us) is looking to relocate to Paulding and hoping to find a home for rent that has at least 4 bedrooms/2 baths near the Russom/Shelton school districts and that accepts a small dog.

If this is a newer home (built in the last 2 years or so), we will also consider lease purchase. In such case, we are looking for a home costing no more than $380,000.

We are hoping to move by February 2008.

Please email if you have a property we should consider.

#71 Sons Of Liberty

Sons Of Liberty

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 10:01 PM

looking for a room or appartment to rent.

19 years old/clean/outside smoker/quite

i really can not afford to pay more than 500.

please PM me.

No Army Can Stop An Idea Who's Time Has Come

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form

-declaration of independence

#72 Merlin

Merlin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:27 PM

Hi I am a teacher here male in my 30s. Very responsible. Im looking to rent either an apartment or small house from April 1st till the end of may in the Dallas Hiram area but open to other close locations. Please contact me if you have something available. at merlinx@bellsouth.net. thanks

Edited by Merlin, 14 January 2008 - 08:21 PM.

#73 Hand & Hand

Hand & Hand

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:12 PM

FOR RENT Rockmart/Yorkville Area 5 BR, 2 BA cape cod style home with finished basement, pool table, ceramic tile in kitchen and laundry room, stone fireplace, Central heat & air, dishwasher (no stove), total electric, fenced back yard PERFECT garden spot. NO inside pets. Not in a subdivision. $1,200.00 per month and $500.00 security deposit available now. Email team88mom@yahoo.com or leave message at 770-733-5996
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

♥~{Morgan&Cam'sMom}~♥

♥~Keith & Pam Hand~♥

#74 AymeeL

AymeeL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:23 PM

I am looking for a 3 bd/ 2 bath home to rent. No more than 900 a month. There are 2 adults and 1 child (9). He goes to WC Abney and we would like to keep him there. We also have 2 dogs. An adult Lab and a puppy. We would like to move in the next couple of months.
You can email me at aymee_l_borst@yahoo.com

Thanks

QUOTE (Kassi @ Dec 18 2007, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a property for rent at 249 Farm Brook Lane, Dallas GA 30157. The house is in amazing condition with brand new carpet and paint throughout the house. It also has amazing landscape. I have recently relocated to the Indianapolis, Indiana area and am looking for a great family to lease this property. It is available immediately. Please contact Kassi Kelley at (317) 664-1566. The monthly price for this house is $850.

Don't hesitate to contact with any questions! Thanks!

Is this still available. Do you allow pets?
Aymee @ aymee_l_borst@yahoo.comh

#75 NoPickles4Me

NoPickles4Me

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:47 PM

FOR RENT - We have a house for rent in South Paulding, near Ridge Rd. in the Nebo/Austin/S.Paulding school district. The house is a 3 bed/2 bath ranch on a finished basement and two car garage. Has formal dining room and eat in kitchen. Gas logs in Family room. Fenced in backyard. $1,000 per month. PM for more info or pics. Will also consider Lease Purchase.

Edited by NoPickles4Me, 25 February 2008 - 04:48 PM.

#76 KRM

KRM

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,912 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:01 PM

I have a newly painted, carpeted, vinyl and new stove, dishwasher and washing machine (used dryer) ... 3BR 2 Bath house in the Burnt Hickory area for lease at the beginning of May. $950/mo. Security dep. of $500. No smokers, no pets. Kids are welcome as there are quite a few around to play with. With the building of the new schools- I am not sure of the school districts. PM me for more info.

Thanks!

P.S. I am a pet lover and am not set on no pets. We can discuss them.

Hush up, you Stalker!!

#77 homenhiram

homenhiram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:18 AM

We are a very clean family looking to rent, lease, and or lease purchase).We have tried to purchase however our credit score is not up to par however our income is. We cannot make a huge down deposit possibly 500.00 to 800.00 dollars because of all the fees required to move. The remaining deposit could be worked out. We are in need of a 3 or 5 bedrooms home. We are willing to sign a 12-24 month lease for the right home. We are seeking a home in Paulding county- Hiram School District. We will be ready to move within the next couple of weeks but can give the deposit right way to hold the home.
If you have a property available that may work for us please contact us as soon as possible with an offer and photos and an address for the property.
Thanks very much in advance
Please call 678-4788619 or email us at saturday12@bigstring -Roger

#78 Edge

Edge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

I am a 26 year old single male looking to rent or lease a house in Paulding County, specifically Dallas or maybe Hiram. Nothing too big but something fairly nice. I am looking at moving at the end of may. Please email me at doppleraea@yahoo.com if you have anything available.

Thank you.

#79 oldpatriot

oldpatriot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

Have a Two bed, one bath house with basement, Large living room and a formal Dining area. House sits on acreage that can be hunted. $825 month. Dallas on Goldmine Rd. near 278 close to Airport.

770-318-7788

#80 RoyYunker

RoyYunker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:00 AM

I am looking for a room to rent from monday-thursday every week starting in August.
I am graduating law school, and am going to be working as a law clerk in the Paulding Superior court, and wish to have a place to stay nearby so I don't have to move out completely from my Atlanta condo.

Email Roy at ryunker@mindspring.com if you have a place, and want to work out a deal.

-r

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics