RENTAL GRAB BAG LISTINGS

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_publisher_*

Guest_publisher_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:12 PM

Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members in most classified sections.

You may, however, add your item for sale to this GRABBAG listing as a reply for free.

Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00) and during your 30 day membership, you may post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this Grab Bag announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#2 turtle1

turtle1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:55 PM

5124 Hulseytown Rd 3 or 4 bedroom house with garage, 2.5 baths, carpeted bedrooms, wood floors in lr/dr/ hall. Above ground pool! call 678-794-4608 and ask for Randy- Ready to rent $900 month.

#3 rush125

rush125

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:38 PM

Available May 1 (possibly sooner) - Home for Rent 3Br / 2 bath, partially finished garage/playroom. Sweetwater Downs Subdivision, back of Cul-de-Sac lot on almost 2 acres (w/creek). VERY Quiet, safe for kids to play. Back Deck overlooks wooded lot w/lots of wildlife. All new schools in district; Dugan, Austin, & South Paulding High (2007). Only $995mo, same for deposit (over 1st 3 mos). Yearly lease or multi year. Please come by today and look, and you will see that this is the House for you and your family. Call 770 330-4764.

#4 azalea

azalea

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:44 PM

I have a 1 bedroom basement apt for rent in Hiram. It has a private entrance, kitchen, dining room, living room, large bedroom and bathroom, and is close to everything Hiram has to offer. Doesn't have a washer/dryer connection, at this time. Has lots of windows. The rent is $500 a month and includes all utilities,(water,gas,electric,garbage,cable tv) except phone and internet. However it does already have a phone jack, so hooking up a phone, and/or internet will not be a problem. Can rent partially furnished. This apt. is perfect for a single person. Please only outside smokers. If interested, pm or e-mail me.

Edited by azalea, 26 March 2006 - 09:38 PM.

#5 Biz 4909

Biz 4909

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 08:37 PM

[font=Arial Black][size=3]
Home For Rent
East Paulding Area

3 bedroom/2 bath, new kitchen floor, new bathroom floors, carpet professionally cleaned, freshly painted throughout home, single garage, fenced in back-yard, double deck on back, central heat/air, refrg, stove & dishwasher included
Great Schools: Roberts Elem, EPMS, EPHS

Very Nice Home

$925.00 month

$500.00 deposit

If interested call 770-842-6209

#6 lars77martin

lars77martin

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 11:50 AM

Hello!

I'm afraid I'm a little bit of-topic, but I hope, you can help me anyway! rolleyes.gif

I'm a 28 year old German guy, spending the summer for an internship in Paulding County. Therefor I'm looking for a furnished room or appartment in or close to Dallas for the time from the end of July to the beginning of November (did I write "summer"?).

I think, I'm the best roommate of the world cool.gif (my only problem -as you already noticed, are my language skills).

If you know someone, looking for a roommate, please contact me.

Thanks a lot and greetings from good old Germany

Lars

Posted Image

This weekend at Atlantic Station!

Click here for further information!

#7 FLORIDAWOMAN

FLORIDAWOMAN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:40 PM

For Rent in the East Paulding Community 3 bedroom 1 bath total electric home. No pets. Available June 1. Deposit $685.00 monthly rental $685.00. If interested please call 770-445-7231 and leave a message.

#8 Starr & Dru's Nana

Starr & Dru's Nana

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,867 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:45 AM

2 bedroom, 1 1/5 bath single story house in downtown Austell. Newly remodeled. Convenient to Thornton Road, Bankhead Highway, I-20. No washer or dryer hookup at this time, but has refrigerator and range. Attached one car carport, detached one car carport with outside storage. Austell Elementary, Garrett Middle and South Cobb High Schools. Hardwood floor in living room, carpet in bedrooms, laminate in hall, vinyl in kitchen and bathrooms. Available July 15, possibly sooner. One year lease. $700 a month. $700 security deposit. $25 application fee. Security deposit and first month's rent at signing lease. NO PETS

PM me for info or send e-mail to clj1219@aim.com

Edited by Mama Carol, 30 June 2006 - 10:57 AM.

In loving memory of Mason (December 1, 2001 to December 9, 2001) and Ashley  Jr. (December 1, 2001 to December 2, 2001

n7C4m5.png

Indsm6.png

#9 Starr & Dru's Nana

Starr & Dru's Nana

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,867 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:03 AM

This is no longer available.

QUOTE (Mama Carol @ Jun 29 2006, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 bedroom, 1 1/5 bath single story house in downtown Austell. Newly remodeled. Convenient to Thornton Road, Bankhead Highway, I-20. No washer or dryer hookup at this time, but has refrigerator and range. Attached one car carport, detached one car carport with outside storage. Austell Elementary, Garrett Middle and South Cobb High Schools. Hardwood floor in living room, carpet in bedrooms, laminate in hall, vinyl in kitchen and bathrooms. Available July 15, possibly sooner. One year lease. $700 a month. $700 security deposit. $25 application fee. Security deposit and first month's rent at signing lease. NO PETS

PM me for info or send e-mail to clj1219@aim.com

In loving memory of Mason (December 1, 2001 to December 9, 2001) and Ashley  Jr. (December 1, 2001 to December 2, 2001

n7C4m5.png

Indsm6.png

#10 country_boy

country_boy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:34 PM

24ft x 14ft Studio Room for Rent in Douglaville. Located in a nice house in a nice quiet neighborhood south on Chapel Hill Rd. from the I-20. 5 minutes from Arbor Place Mall, Shopping and Restaraunts.
Private Bath
Private Entrance
625$ Utilities Included
$150 deposit.
770-841-8811 Joe
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne

#11 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (publisher @ Nov 3 2005, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paulding.com is now restricting the FREE STANDALONE ADS to premium paid members in most classified sections.

You may, however, add your item for sale to this GRABBAG listing as a reply for free.

Posting of standalone ads are free for premium members (member plus, member plus extra, member plus extra pink, member plus extra orange and commerce members.)

We have opended the opportunity to join Pcom for a month at a reduced price ($10.00) and during your 30 day membership, you may post items during that month for free.

However, you may also post a reply in this Grab Bag announcement.

Here is the link for the paid subscriptions. http://www.paulding....tion&CODE=index
The limit is five new sale topics per day for the 30 day run of the membership. This means the cost of an ad can be as little as seven cents.

pubby

#12 Karin

Karin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:03 PM

Room for Rent in Douglasville, Approximately 1 mile from Kroger on Ridge Road
rent...$400 plus half utilities
no pets, no smoking, no drugs, no heavy drinking. Preferably female.
Serious inquiries only. 678-715-5708

#13 smaro

smaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 08:06 AM

For Rent in Hiram

3bd/2.5 ba, 2 story home with large wrap front porch. 2 car drive under garage. large great room with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace with gas starter. large eat in kitchen w/ dishwasher and gas stove. separate formal dining room with hardwood floors. large master suite with sitting area. separate tub and shower in master bath. central HVAC. fenced backyard. quiet neighborhood. cul de sac street. Panter Elementary, S. Paulding Middle and Hiram High. pets negotiable. no smokers. rent $950.00. dep. $950.00 Available Oct. 1.

Robert 770-876-0856

Edited by smaro, 01 September 2006 - 08:10 AM.

#14 smaro

smaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (smaro @ Sep 1 2006, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For Rent in Hiram

3bd/2.5 ba, 2 story home with large wrap front porch. 2 car drive under garage. large great room with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace with gas starter. large eat in kitchen w/ dishwasher and gas stove. separate formal dining room with hardwood floors. large master suite with sitting area. separate tub and shower in master bath. central HVAC. fenced backyard. quiet neighborhood. cul de sac street. Panter Elementary, S. Paulding Middle and Hiram High. pets negotiable. no smokers. rent $950.00. dep. $950.00 Available Oct. 1.

Robert

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A NEW PHONE NUMBER 706-410-0183

Edited by smaro, 03 September 2006 - 11:19 AM.

#15 shogone

shogone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:02 AM

Burton's Mill Subdivision, in Cul-de-Sac !! Available November 1 (possibly sooner) - Home for Rent 3Br / 2 bath, split/drive under 2 car garage, all appliances including washer/dryer are included, very large eat-in kitchen and dining area, large finished room downstairs (currently used as a "teenager suite"), gas log fireplace, fenced yard with 24' round above ground pool and small deck, VERY Quiet, safe for kids to play. Back Deck overlooks woods w/lots of wildlife. Only $850 mo, same for deposit. Must transfer utilities to your name. This is a great house for your family! Call 770-547-0402 (please leave voicemail and I will return call).

#16 dino06

dino06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:23 PM

[i]Rent To Own / Ready November 1st[/i]
Kingswood Club Estates off of Hirum Sudie Road in Dallas..
3 bedroom, 2 bath with great bonus and 2 car garage aprox 2000 sq ft.
Master has trey ceiling and Master bath has garden tub and seperate shower.
Plenty of storage
Xtra large bedrooms.
New paint, new carpet, new Pergo Floors throughout house.
Fireplace in Living Room with stone surround.
Professionally landscaped and hardscaped. Lots of private decks and patios for quiet moments.
2 large decks off the back and a rocking chair front porch.
Close to schools
This house is a must see! biggrin.gif

Requires deposit and $1100.00 per month

Please call Gail Walker @ 678-234-4577 for more information or to view.

#17 Barbie7

Barbie7

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:37 AM

I am in need of a apartment, townhome, or a house. I am 19 years old with a great job and wanting to get out of parents house. MY friend and I are looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath for approximately $650 a month. If anyone knows of anything please let me know.
Thank you

#18 shogone

shogone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (shogone @ Sep 20 2006, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Burton's Mill Subdivision, in Cul-de-Sac !! Available November 1 (possibly sooner) - Home for Rent 3Br / 2 bath, split/drive under 2 car garage, all appliances including washer/dryer are included, very large eat-in kitchen and dining area, large finished room downstairs (currently used as a "teenager suite"), gas log fireplace, fenced yard with 24' round above ground pool and small deck, VERY Quiet, safe for kids to play. Back Deck overlooks woods w/lots of wildlife. Only $850 mo, same for deposit. Must transfer utilities to your name. This is a great house for your family! Call 770-547-0402 (please leave voicemail and I will return call).

This house is no longer available.

#19 Spyder

Spyder

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Barbie7 @ Nov 2 2006, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am in need of a apartment, townhome, or a house. I am 19 years old with a great job and wanting to get out of parents house. MY friend and I are looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath for approximately $650 a month. If anyone knows of anything please let me know.
Thank you

I know of some 2 br 1 bath in d-vile for 600 a month near the courthouse, they sometimes run specials for 500 a month. that might fit the bill your lookin for.
KEEP WORKING!!! MILLIONS ON WELFARE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU!!!!!

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are." - Alice Cooper

"America was created by people who fled persecution and fought tyranny, now we are a country of people who fight persecution and flee tyranny."-Spyder

"Just because you think I'm wrong is no reason to quit thinking" -

#20 Ultra Limousine LLC

Ultra Limousine LLC

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:14 PM

3 bedroom/2 bath with two car garage (with openers) for rent. Located in Braswell Mountain Park subdivision off Braswell Mountain Rd. New Walmart under construction 6 miles away. Also easy access to Coot's Lake, Silver Comet Trail and US 278.

Viewing can be scheduled by calling Nick at 404-245-5236. $725/month plus $350 security deposit or purchase for $109,900 (priced below market value). Additional pictures available by email so feel free to contact me for more information or photos.

Ultra Limousine, LLC is now A&C Limousine, LLC
Office: 770-324-8608
Former Ultra Limousine number: 404-245-5236
Email: aandclimousine@bellsouth.net
***Be sure to check out our website and new photo gallery of some of our customers***

#21 Spyder

Spyder

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Ultra Limo @ Dec 3 2006, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3 bedroom/2 bath with two car garage (with openers) for rent. Located in Braswell Mountain Park subdivision off Braswell Mountain Rd. New Walmart under construction 6 miles away. Also easy access to Coot's Lake, Silver Comet Trail and US 278.

Viewing can be scheduled by calling Nick at 404-245-5236. $725/month plus $350 security deposit or purchase for $109,900 (priced below market value). Additional pictures available by email so feel free to contact me for more information or photos.

how far away is it from I-20?
KEEP WORKING!!! MILLIONS ON WELFARE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU!!!!!

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are." - Alice Cooper

"America was created by people who fled persecution and fought tyranny, now we are a country of people who fight persecution and flee tyranny."-Spyder

"Just because you think I'm wrong is no reason to quit thinking" -

#22 MsFixie

MsFixie

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 08:37 PM

Highway 61 North (Cartersville Highway) four miles out of Dallas. 3 bedroom/2 bath, full basement, two bonus rooms, sunroom, dining room, gas log fireplace, large deck, front porch, on acreage. Very private. Pets allowed. $1,000 per month. $1,000 deposit.

PM if interested.

#23 tb2023

tb2023

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:35 PM

I have 2 bedrooms that I could rent out. I own a 3 bedroom home with a fenced in yard, so pets are welcome. I am in the process of getting divorced so the rooms rented out would be a huge help financially. I am not a partier, I am not here a lot because I teach and coach at a local school. If anyone is interested PM me or let me know if you know anyone. A college student would be awesome.

#24 Ultra Limousine LLC

Ultra Limousine LLC

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:47 PM

This property is no longer available.

Thank you,

Nick

QUOTE (Ultra Limo @ Dec 3 2006, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

***Be sure to check out our website and new photo gallery of some of our customers***

#25 youthnerd

youthnerd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:30 AM

5 Beds/2 Bath with 2 car garage in the New Hope Community off of Old Cartersville Rd. Hardwood floors, open great room with 12 foot ceilings on one acre lot with stream/lake. House trained pets allowed. $1,250 month
Schools: Elementary=WC Abney, Middle=Moses, High=East Paulding. For more info call Michael at 770-355-7178.

#26 MizCue

MizCue

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,689 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (MsFixie @ Dec 8 2006, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Highway 61 North (Cartersville Highway) four miles out of Dallas. 3 bedroom/2 bath, full basement, two bonus rooms, sunroom, dining room, gas log fireplace, large deck, front porch, on acreage. Very private. Pets allowed. $1,000 per month. $1,000 deposit.

PM if interested.

I'm familiar with this property... and it is awesome wub.gif .... Surrounded with hardwoods and next to a natural creek..... just the drive in and out prepares you for the day. The home is beautiful and perfect for the family or professional who appreciates the beauty of virgin woodlands and a wonderful home.
We would be first in line for this stunning home if we weren't so content and happy with where we are currently living.
Paulding Humane Society

Toys for Homeless Pets
Help by donating your old socks, pillows, yarn, ribbon, fabric, and old tennis balls.....or by making some toys!

Make a Difference..One Furry Bundle at a Time! Become a Paulding Humane Society Volunteer!

Let your heart see what your eyes cannot!

Look before you leap......... a pet is for KEEPS!!!

Posted Image
Do the Right Thing! Spay or Neuter Your Best Friend!

#27 youthnerd

youthnerd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (youthnerd @ Jan 1 2007, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5 Beds/2 Bath with 2 car garage in the New Hope Community off of Old Cartersville Rd. Hardwood floors, open great room with 12 foot ceilings on one acre lot with stream/lake. House trained pets allowed. $1,250 month
Schools: Elementary=WC Abney, Middle=Moses, High=East Paulding. For more info call Michael at 770-355-7178.

Property No Longer On Market ....Thanks

#28 cherry9393

cherry9393

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:07 AM

4 bedroom, Family room, Living, Dining,2-1/2 bath, Full Basement, 2 Story in Quiet neighborhood off 61 North. PM or call 678-618-0591
$1000.00 month

#29 HappyToBe

HappyToBe

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:56 AM

My son and daughter-in-law are looking for a basement or garage apartment for rent in Paulding or Cobb County. They are presently in a new apartment complex and are trying to reduce expenses. Their existing lease is up in May and will need something by that time. If you know of something suitable, please let me know. Thanks

#30 Saddle Brook Cove

Saddle Brook Cove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:58 AM

Saddle Brook Cove off Hwy 278 and Hwy 61:
Newly Renovated two story townhomes and brand new ranch town homes with single car garages...
Starting at $750 a month plus deposit pending on credit score!
Black appliances, nickel lighting, brand new upgraded carpet and vinyl, oak cabinetry; etc!
Call Stacey @ 678-757-1381 for more information!
undefined

#31 GeorgiaTornado

GeorgiaTornado

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,080 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

I have a basement apartment with seperate entrance:
1 large bedroom
1 Full bath,
Walk in closet
Living room
Full kitchen with referigerator
Washer and Dryer hook-ups.
Electric and cable included.

Located on Hwy 61 in New Georgia

No inside smoking please.
I'm not a partier, and would prefer a woman or newly married couple.
No pets or children please.

$550.00 a month.

Please call 404-277-7791 or PM me.

#32 GeorgiaTornado

GeorgiaTornado

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,080 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:48 PM

1 large bedroom
1 Full bath,
Walk in closet
Living room

$550.00 a month.

#33 GeorgiaTornado

GeorgiaTornado

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,080 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:51 PM

I didn't mean to add that 3 times...I don't know what happened....Sorry unsure.gif

Edited by GeorgiaTornado, 11 April 2007 - 12:51 PM.

#34 GeorgiaTornado

GeorgiaTornado

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,080 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (GeorgiaTornado @ Apr 11 2007, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1 large bedroom
1 Full bath,
Walk in closet
Living room

$550.00 a month.

This is rented....Thanks to everyone who called and came out.

#35 shogone

shogone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (Spyder @ Dec 3 2006, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know of some 2 br 1 bath in d-vile for 600 a month near the courthouse, they sometimes run specials for 500 a month. that might fit the bill your lookin for.

What is the name of these? My son needs an affordable place in d-ville or hiram/dallas area very quickly! Thanks

#36 shogone

shogone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (azalea @ Mar 26 2006, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a 1 bedroom basement apt for rent in Hiram. It has a private entrance, kitchen, dining room, living room, large bedroom and bathroom, and is close to everything Hiram has to offer. Doesn't have a washer/dryer connection, at this time. Has lots of windows. The rent is $500 a month and includes all utilities,(water,gas,electric,garbage,cable tv) except phone and internet. However it does already have a phone jack, so hooking up a phone, and/or internet will not be a problem. Can rent partially furnished. This apt. is perfect for a single person. Please only outside smokers. If interested, pm or e-mail me.

Do you have this or any like it available for rent anytime soon?

#37 CNB0694

CNB0694

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

Home for rent in Hiram, 725/month 2 bed 1 bath. new carpet, new paint, no lawn maintance. Call if interested 678-363-0800

#38 luvmydeputy

luvmydeputy

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:08 PM

5 Bedroom 3 Bath house in Cedar Mill Subdivision for rent. You can have it by June 15th! Nice Subdivision. $1395 month Please call 678-978-1215

#39 Ultra Limousine LLC

Ultra Limousine LLC

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:22 PM

I have two rentals available on July 1st.

The first one is located at 130 Butler Place off West Memorial Drive in Dallas. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house with hardwood floors. Electric oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and stacked washer and dryer all included. $650/month if paid on the first, $625 if paid before the 1st of the month. $350 security deposit, $200 additional deposit for pets under 25lbs. Lawn maintenance can be included for $30 additional each month.

The second one is located at 480 South Johnston St about one block behind Dallas First Baptist Church. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bath house with hardwood floors. Electric oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and stacked washer and dryer all included. $800/month if paid on the first, $775 if paid before the 1st of the month. $400 security deposit, $200 additional deposit for pets under 25lbs. Lawn maintenance can be included for $30 additional each month.

For more information or to schedule a time to view each property please call 404-427-2465.

Thanks

#40 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,070 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

My son-in-law is renting his former home in Peach Crossing subdivision off of Dallas Acworth Highway, not far from Cobb and I-75.

3BR/2BA $ 1000/mo plus deposit.

For more info, see ...
details
Mel
-------------------------------------------------------
An optomist may not get there any faster, but he'll enjoy the trip more If you believe you can, you can --- and if you can't, at least you believed you could!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics