30 replies to this topic

#1 shed

shed

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 03:50 PM

Patriots vs Raiders, it doesn't get any better than this. It should be a good game. PC has played a tough schedule, but they have improved each week. Even though their record doesn't show it, they are a team to be reckoned with. They have young skill players that have gained valuable experience each week. That offensive line is loaded with talent and they are big. I was able to see the PC-Hiram game on TV and the Patriot defense was tough. Good luck to our visitors from across the county.

Raiders, last home game of the season, last time 22 Seniors will play at Raider Stadium. Let's build off of the momentum generated by the Woodland win last week. We've got to continue moving the ball the way we have the last few games. Defense has been playing well. Game could come down to special teams.
Should have a great crowd at Raider Stadium. Come on out an enjoy some High School football.

GO EAST PAULDING RAIDERS!!!

Posted Image

THWG

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.

#2 Ellen

Ellen

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 04:09 PM

So let me guess.....be there early for a tailgating parking place. laugh.gif

Invite all your friends from PCHS (class of 72 here by the way) to cheer for East Paulding. blum.gif

Bake shed a cake or something like that.

Do not let the gray haired old man of mine lead me away with only 1:18 left on the board.

Cheer like crazy when the Raider Brigade and the Pride of Paulding finish their performances. rolleyes.gif

Meet Squeaker during the 3rd quarter when she comes over to see me and NewHopeGirl.
ph34r.gif

Enjoy the final home game!! biggrin.gif
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure if you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Ellen

#3 shed

shed

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 04:20 PM

Ellen

This gray haired old man ain't going nowhere. If Nubbie has to go, we'll be glad to get you home. I'm afraid I've got concession duty on the visitors side tomorrow night blink.gif . I'm gonna try to sneak out after the game starts, don't tell anyone. Oh, don't forget about TimothyCT, he's in the PC band also. I would like to meet him and Squeaker tomorrow night. You know the drill , call me on my cell. wink.gif
Posted Image

THWG

#4 clawdia1998

clawdia1998

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 04:29 PM

If anything Ellen you know that I can take you home. I have been trying to get Meltid and benji to go but neither of them have responded to my email. Maybe they will just show up!

So what kind of cake will it be this week? wink.gif
Posted Image

In memory of all the animals not able to find a home...

“Oh Noble Creature the time has come for the two of us to part. And for you to go to a better place, a place deep inside my heart. A place where you’ll be be free to chase cars and balls and play. So go noble creature thru that doggy door. And fetch a stick that’s thrown by God. And wag thy tail forevermore while a friendly voice repeats, “Good dog, good dog.”—Author unknown

#5 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,772 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 04:37 PM

Lets Go RAIDERS: i will be there: and no matter what the Raiders have did really well this year:
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#6 DUCKIEBACKHOME

DUCKIEBACKHOME

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 05:39 PM

sheddweller, I'll be asking for you in concession, I'll be at the game on the visitors side, my daughter graduated from paulding and was a member of the band, we still go to local games. There's nothing better than a highschool football game on a friday night.
I'm really glad the raiders are doing so well this year, I have a niece on the Raider varsity cheerleader squad, so I guess I'll be cheering both sides.

#7 Ellen

Ellen

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 07:13 PM

I do hope TimothyCT comes over too!!

Squeaker, we will have some kind of nane tag on for you to find us. We may even make a little sign that says WELCOME p.commers.

Shed

I always have a ride home. I have the keys!!! blum.gif Thanks for the offer though.

What kind of cake are we going to have?
Make a few suggestions, I am off tomorrow!!! biggrin.gif
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure if you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Ellen

#8 clawdia1998

clawdia1998

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 07:17 PM

Well, that is a difficult decision.

Pound cake, apple cake, chocolate cake

I don't know I can't make a decision on which I like the most.
Posted Image

In memory of all the animals not able to find a home...

“Oh Noble Creature the time has come for the two of us to part. And for you to go to a better place, a place deep inside my heart. A place where you’ll be be free to chase cars and balls and play. So go noble creature thru that doggy door. And fetch a stick that’s thrown by God. And wag thy tail forevermore while a friendly voice repeats, “Good dog, good dog.”—Author unknown

#9 mykidsmom

mykidsmom

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 07:40 PM

I know - make all three since you have the day off. I will bring my Hiram kids to see you so I don't have to bake one. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#10 Nanny

Nanny

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,850 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 07:43 PM

OK, RAIDERS, Im a pc mom. my oldest grad.99 and the baby 04 senior. the seniors that graduated last year broke the record for Paulding High school in football. My son was one of them. smile.gif
If your son [football] or band, when the last play of the last game happens, it is SOOOOOO emotional for the seniors. Tears will flow. huh.gif
Now my niece is a freshman at East so I guess I have to sit behind the goal with my patriot colors on. ohmy.gif blum.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Am looking forward to meeting some of ya'll pcomers.

If hiram &pc are the back yard brawl,
then I thought this would be called the ?front yardbrawl. or the neighborhood scuffle, or the cross county clash. so its the battle of dallas. Or the Dallas Duel.
PC has got a great Defense. East isn't rebuilding !!!!

Should be a great game. biggrin.gif GO PC.

#11 Ellen

Ellen

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 08:43 PM

Nanny and mykidsmom

Please stop by the red (kind of rose color really) Blazer and meet us. Clawdia1998, EllenofDallas and Nubbie will be there. We have invited Benji and Meltid to come out with us also and TBAR has a standing invitation too.

Sheddweller will come by for cake for sure and maybe eat too.

Melodie comes by every Friday but we have yet to meet lady raider or EPMom. I have met Aunt Boo and she better stop on by this time!

Only 1 cake to be baked tomorrow. I am off work but I still have a life to try to catch up with. biggrin.gif

I graduated PCHS and did my oldest daughter. Amycc71 finished in 1989. Youngest daughter, Sharon, graduated in 1994 from East Paulding. Now my granddaughter, NewHopeGirl, goes to East Paulding so I have to cheer for the current student's school.

Edited by EllenofDallas, 21 October 2004 - 08:45 PM.

Ellen

#12 TimThompson05

TimThompson05

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 08:53 PM

I all have to say is: May the best team win. With will hopefully be PC!
Los Patriotos numera uno! Or however you spell it?

#13 shed

shed

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:09 PM

I understand about the last home game, my oldest graduated last year, of course he played basketball, but I can remember that night like it was yesterday. As much time as I have spent in the gym at EP, hence my name Shed, I think the first home basketball game will be tough this year because he won't be there.

I'm hoping I can slide out of the concession stand early, if my boss isn't looking, that's the trouble when the boss is your wife, their always looking. wink.gif Look forward to seeing many of the PC pcommers tomorrow. If you're near the visting concession stand and don't want to walk around asking for Shed, just ask for Berl, the EP basketball team is working the visiting concession stand. cool.gif

Ellen

So I've got options on the cake hmmm. Okay how about this, 1 cake right, how about a double layer pound and apple cake? Or a half apple half pound cake? Oh shoot I don't care, just fix what you want, I know it will be good. biggrin.gif

LET'S GO RAIDERS!!!

Edited by sheddweller, 21 October 2004 - 09:12 PM.

Posted Image

THWG

#14 Ellen

Ellen

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:26 AM

Chocolate pound cake with real fudge icing it is!!

I am thinking hot dogs with chili for the meal. I have been eating so much chicken lately I feel wings sprouting.

Ellen

#15 shed

shed

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 06:09 AM

Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! biggrin.gif

You know, come to think of it, I did see a feather sprouting out the other night. wink.gif

GO EAST PAULDING RAIDERS!!!
Posted Image

THWG

#16 EAST PAULDING MOM

EAST PAULDING MOM

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:14 AM

My son will be one of the 22 Seniors out there tonight. I've been choking back tears all morning.

Ellen - Sorry I haven't got around to experience the delicious cakes I've read about. I'm usually so busy before a game with pre-game stuff.

I will be out there tonight with my Senior #82 smiling proudly and blinking back the tears.

#17 EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:13 AM

GOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SENIORS WE LOVE YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK BIG #75

#18 Nanny

Nanny

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,850 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:31 AM

East Paulding Mom, I do feel your pain. Not sure pain is the right word. My heart is with you & all the parents. may be silly, but I still do get tearyeyed.

you mentioned pre game stuff. ? Do you feed the boys? I did for 4 years. I nicked named them MY PIRANHA'S.!!!!!!! Nothing like feeding 85-118 every friday.

At least it's not the last game, just home one.

#19 EAST PAULDING MOM

EAST PAULDING MOM

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (nanny @ Oct 22 2004, 08:31 AM)
East Paulding Mom, I do feel your pain. Not sure pain is the right word. My heart is with you & all the parents.  may be silly, but I still do get tearyeyed.

you mentioned pre game stuff. ? Do you feed the boys?  I did for 4 years. I nicked named them MY PIRANHA'S.!!!!!!!  Nothing like feeding 85-118 every friday.

At least it's not the last game, just home one.

Nanny - Thanks for the support! I have participated in pre game meals but not lately. WELL, actually my son eats the pregame meal and then I bring him food too and spend some time with him before the game. So, I know about PIRANNHA! LOL...I hate that I dont get to participate in the pregame meals this year but my work schedule just didnt permit.

We lost his Dad a few years back, so tonight is going to be especially emotional.
He says he plays to honor his Father who always wanted him to play High School football but never got the chance to actually see it, as he passed awaysuddenly, when son was in 8th grade.

But, I know he has the best seat in the house and is always watching.

Take care! GO RAIDERS!

Here's to Alex, Cowboy, Dano, Paul, Mark, Pat, Will, Bryce, Brant and all the other Senior Raiders! How I've enjoyed watching all of you play over the years. We sure will miss yall next year!

#20 dawn923

dawn923

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (EllenofDallas @ Oct 22 2004, 06:26 AM)
Chocolate pound cake with real fudge icing it is!!

I am thinking hot dogs with chili for the meal. I have been eating so much chicken lately I feel wings sprouting.

Oh Ellen I hope you have enough for me & my friends!!! We will be there.

Amy thought it was bad of me to sit on the PCHS side. I told her that's what I was true to because I graduated from there. She didn't buy into it though.

I will try and find you so I can meet some of these wonderful people on here....
If you don't want my opinion, DON'T ASK!

#21 Melodie

Melodie

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 09:45 AM

Should be a fun night!!
Ellen - If there is any cake left, I may have to have a "tiny" piece! Sounds yummy!!! blum.gif
We will probably bring dominos tonight for our tailgating. Our stuff is really boring compared to some of the fans. Last week one group had Steaks, Huge platters of shrimp and mini cheesecakes! I was so jealous!! Ended up having chickfila sandwich from the concession stand. Even though Ellen generously offered some of her chicken. smile.gif
Well, hopefully I'll meet some of you others tonight - (maybe while we are raiding Ellen' cake)!! Haha
Hope its a great game tonight!

GO RAIDERS!!!

#22 Nanny

Nanny

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,850 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:10 AM

East paulding mom, I just want to give you a HUG. God Bless you and your son.
PC has a player[senior] also who's father past away too, before he went to highschool. Both Dad's will be having a tailgating tonight with best seats!!!!! smile.gif

#23 Ellen

Ellen

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:58 AM

Oh Leslie,

You need to sit on the side where the bands will be playing forward. (home side of course) biggrin.gif blum.gif

Ellen

#24 EAST PAULDING MOM

EAST PAULDING MOM

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 11:34 AM

Awww Nanny thats so sweet! All hugs welcome!!!!!!

#25 daydreambeliever

daydreambeliever

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:14 PM

LET'S GET IT ON!!!! Go PATRIOTS!!

#26 EPHSRAIDERFBALLMOM

EPHSRAIDERFBALLMOM

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 01:11 PM

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT NIGHT FOR FOOTBALL. WE ARE SO PROUD OF OUR RAIDERS.GOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!! LET'S GET REALLY LOUD FOR OUR BOYS TONIGHT! GOOD LUCK #75!

#27 PCrenegade05

PCrenegade05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:43 PM

Im a senior at PCHS! biggrin.gif GO BIG BLUE!! i played softball for the h/s. Senior nights are very special for every 1 wether your involved in it or not laugh.gif . Our senior nite is next friday so yall can come & support us! Good luck to the EPHS seniors tho! (but were still gonna win!!!) wink.gif

#28 pauldingnative

pauldingnative

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:44 PM

!!!!!!GO PAULDING PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 Ellen

Ellen

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 09:52 PM

GO RAIDERS!!!!!

We Won!!!

20 to 23 YIPPEE!!!!!

Ellen

#30 Almighty Munchkin

Almighty Munchkin

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 09:56 PM

I put this on another post, but let me just say it again biggrin.gif

WAY TO GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

Think again, Patriots! biggrin.gif blum.gif wink.gif
Posted ImageIt's not necessarily about you....or is it....Posted Image

epMomHF

#31 EAST PAULDING MOM

EAST PAULDING MOM

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:12 PM

WHO WON THAT GAME????

WE DID! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAIDERS WIN! RAIDERS WIN! RAIDERS WIN! RAIDERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics