17 replies to this topic

#1 MrsApple

MrsApple

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:16 PM

I'm bored so I'm going to be nosey..whatchya making for dinner? happy.gif Plus,it's time to make out a grocery list,so I need so ideas.

I don't feel like making a meal tonight,so I'm just going to feed the baby some leftover veggie soup and some turkey and make hubby some grilled cheese sandwiches before he heads to work.I might heat up some leftover chili if I get hungry.

Posted Image

#2 InterestinglyBoring

InterestinglyBoring

Kristi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:18 PM

Beer...and no idea...I'm home alone...I love my alone time!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Be happy!! Cheers!! And most of all, Be Safe!!! :)

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE...TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM

#3 Mama C

Mama C

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (InterestinglyBoring @ Dec 1 2007, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beer...and no idea...I'm home alone...I love my alone time!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I'm with you, IB. I'm home alone (husband had to work tonight sad.gif ). So I'm starting with some wine and then I'll figure out dinner. wink.gif laugh.gif
"Laughter is spiritual because it is a positive response to life. It is the noise of optimism." - Leo

Vocatus, atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

They may see the good you do as self serving.
Continue to do good.
They may see your generosity as grandstanding.
Continue to be generous.
They may see your warm and caring nature as weakness.
Continue to be warm and caring.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and [your] God
it was never between you and Them anyway. - author unknown

"I don't have the sense that my parents taught me right from wrong. They taught me what would piss them off." - M.H.

#4 InterestinglyBoring

InterestinglyBoring

Kristi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Mama C @ Dec 1 2007, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm with you, IB. I'm home alone (husband had to work tonight sad.gif ). So I'm starting with some wine and then I'll figure out dinner. wink.gif laugh.gif

wub.gif You and me both!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE...TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM

#5 C Mark Palm

C Mark Palm

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:25 PM

We both had to work today and neither of us cares to cook. So we decided KFC is cooking dinner tonight. The BF just clapped his hands and said, "OOOOOOOO...can we get a variety bucket?"

That's us, lifestyles of the broke and obscure.

laugh.gif

#6 InterestinglyBoring

InterestinglyBoring

Kristi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (C. Mark Willix @ Dec 1 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We both had to work today and neither of us cares to cook. So we decided KFC is cooking dinner tonight. The BF just clapped his hands and said, "OOOOOOOO...can we get a variety bucket?"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I'll cook for you C.!!!! biggrin.gif

#7 Mama C

Mama C

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

laugh.gif

laugh.gif I hear that.

If I wasn't in my jammies I'd go get something. Wait! I can always go to the drive thru in my jammies!!!

Edited by Mama C, 01 December 2007 - 05:28 PM.

"Laughter is spiritual because it is a positive response to life. It is the noise of optimism." - Leo

Vocatus, atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

They may see the good you do as self serving.
Continue to do good.
They may see your generosity as grandstanding.
Continue to be generous.
They may see your warm and caring nature as weakness.
Continue to be warm and caring.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and [your] God
it was never between you and Them anyway. - author unknown

"I don't have the sense that my parents taught me right from wrong. They taught me what would piss them off." - M.H.

#8 MrsApple

MrsApple

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (InterestinglyBoring @ Dec 1 2007, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're no help laugh.gif I could use a beer though happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
KFC sounds soooooo good right now! Man,now I'm hungry and I don't think chili is going to take care of it dry.gif

Posted Image

#9 InterestinglyBoring

InterestinglyBoring

Kristi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (MrsApple @ Dec 1 2007, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're no help laugh.gif I could use a beer though happy.gif

laugh.gif
KFC sounds soooooo good right now! Man,now I'm hungry and I don't think chili is going to take care of it dry.gif

Shhh....*sneak out and come on over*... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#10 kelwil

kelwil

if they are gossiping to you .. they are gossiping bout you ...

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:32 PM

we had jr roast beef sandwiches .. n let me tell ya .. they are NOT big enuff to fill up a small child !
Posted Image

#11 C Mark Palm

C Mark Palm

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,877 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:58 PM

Don't get me wrong, both of us could throw down a gourmet meal if we felt like it. (I mean HELLO! Gay men) laugh.gif We cook very well. It's just tonight is not the night. Nor was last night. Don't feel bad I cruised the McDonald's in Rockmart in my jammies. Thanks for the offers to cook. Maybe one of these days we'll make a pcom dinner party. And sorry I ruined a wine buzz with talk of KFC. tongue.gif

#12 InterestinglyBoring

InterestinglyBoring

Kristi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (C. Mark Willix @ Dec 1 2007, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't get me wrong, both of us could throw down a gourmet meal if we felt like it. (I mean HELLO! Gay men) laugh.gif We cook very well. It's just tonight is not the night. Nor was last night. Don't feel bad I cruised the McDonald's in Rockmart in my jammies. Thanks for the offers to cook. Maybe one of these days we'll make a pcom dinner party. And sorry I ruined a wine buzz with talk of KFC. tongue.gif

Ok, then you can cook for me!!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#13 Go BLUE!

Go BLUE!

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,233 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:05 PM

Pizza and beer - I got one of those multi packs of Sam Adams, I think there is a rule that you have to try them all.

Posted Image
"If heaven ain't a lot like Detroit, I don't wanna go....if they ain't got no 8 Mile like they do up in the D, then send me to hell or Salt Lake City it would be about the same to me." - Uncle Kracker

#14 InterestinglyBoring

InterestinglyBoring

Kristi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Go BLUE! @ Dec 1 2007, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pizza and beer - I got one of those multi packs of Sam Adams, I think there is a rule that you have to try them all.

Definitely...how else would you know what you like? unsure.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#15 Go BLUE!

Go BLUE!

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,233 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (InterestinglyBoring @ Dec 1 2007, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Definitely...how else would you know what you like? unsure.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I meant in the first night tongue.gif - Of course my luck is I will find one I really like and end up wanting it again tommrow when the store liquer store is closed

Posted Image
"If heaven ain't a lot like Detroit, I don't wanna go....if they ain't got no 8 Mile like they do up in the D, then send me to hell or Salt Lake City it would be about the same to me." - Uncle Kracker

#16 InterestinglyBoring

InterestinglyBoring

Kristi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Go BLUE! @ Dec 1 2007, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I meant in the first night tongue.gif - Of course my luck is I will find one I really like and end up wanting it again tommrow when the store liquer store is closed

Ummm...that's called...Buffalo Wild Wings....OR....Saturday night beer!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#17 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,485 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:03 PM

a loaded salad with shrimp ... plus cheesy garlic bread!
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#18 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 07:38 PM

Baked Ziti, salad and bread.
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics