Paulding.com

ANYONE WHO HAS LOST A CHILD

Okay Ladies, It's getting even closer to March 13th and I'm getting really angry. This is a different kind of anger than I've had before. I just seem to be angry at everybody and anybody. And of course angry at God once again. I'm glad he understands me and excepts my anger. I've had some really bad thoughts lately. I just want to go be with Scotty. Please pray for me. It just seems like the 2nd year isn't any easier than the first. :angry2:

• 1 month later...
Okay Ladies, It's getting even closer to March 13th and I'm getting really angry. This is a different kind of anger than I've had before. I just seem to be angry at everybody and anybody. And of course angry at God once again. I'm glad he understands me and excepts my anger. I've had some really bad thoughts lately. I just want to go be with Scotty. Please pray for me. It just seems like the 2nd year isn't any easier than the first. :angry2:

I'VE NOT BEEN ON IN A WHILE AND HATE THAT I MISS THIS AND JUST NOW REPLYING. BUT I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM .I GET ANGRY TO .BUT WE MUST PRAY AND PRAY SOME MORE OR WE TO WOULD BE WHERE WE WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH OUR BOYS. BUT GOD HAS A TIME PICK OUT FOR US AND UNTIL THEN WE MUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON FOR THE LORD AND OUR BOYS. TIME MAY HEAL FOR SOME AND SEEM TO MOVE ON BUT AS FOR ME TIME SEEMS TO STOP . AUG IS NOT TO FAR AWAY AND IT WILL BE 2 YEARS FOR US ALSO . I'LL ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS NEED IT AS I WILL. AND WHEN WE DON'T WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE MUCH LOVE TO YOU I'M HERE CALL ME PLEASE 770-693-1442- CELL 678-558-9718 A CALL AWAY AND A PRAYER WE WILL SAY THAT GOD WILL HOLD US WHENWE CAN'T STAND ON OUR OWN.

SHAYSHAY...I am continuing to pray for you. I remember Scotty as the cutest little boy in kindergarten at Yorkville School! His smile could light up any room. I didn't see him much as he grew up, but I am sure he still had that beautiful smile! I will PM you to let you know who I am. We lost my sister 8 years 5 months and 10 days ago. As you can see I still hurt everyday and I see what my Mama and Daddy go through. As much as I hurt, I just didn't understand what they lost until I had children of my own. I wanted to share with you that what you are going through is "normal". The second year was much harder on our family than the first. I think the first year you are just so numb. Everyone told me that it would get easier. They lied. My sister and I were very close!!! Now that I have children of my own, I find myself wanting to call her everyday. I thank God because He gave me a little girl just like her! I also thank Him because He blessed me with wonderful parents who taught me to trust and believe in Him! I get through it by knowing that I will get to see her again one day and I am so thankful that I can look into the beautiful brown eyes of my little girl and see a glimmer of my sister in them. Continue to trust in the Lord and He will help you through! I will contiue to keep you as well as all the other Mamas and Daddys on here who have lost children in my prayers....please remember my family especially my Mama and Daddy in yours.

I to lost a child a few years ago. He is still in my everyday thoughts. You never get over it. I am blessed that I got to spend 20 years with him. It was a sudden death, he was killed at the hands of another. It has been hard, no sooner dealing with their death then I am faced with another one my husband. He suffered a long term illness. Then within months of that, I am again faced with another one my mom. She was my best friend, my sister and my idiol. She was my strength, she was my shoulder and the one that helped me through all my difficult times. Now I must go on along. I know how it feels to lose those that are close to you. Your heart weeps and it weeps deep. But you know you must go on. You know that there is a God, and he will help you through it all. I thank him, for being there for me! My prayers are to anyone and everyone that has lost someone in their lives. God will watch over you and he will look beyond your faults and see your needs.

Thank ya'll sooooooooooooo much for your encouragement and prayers. I'm feeling a little better now that I'm over that "hump". Still have some bad days though. I'm sure I always will. I just can't help but miss him sooooo much. I'll continue to pray for you too. Thanks again to all my "mourning" friends.

I love you, all

Sharon

• 4 months later...

On aug.19th my mom passed away it just happen to be the same day as casey onln god knows why he choose this dat keep me in your prayers please

I NO WHEN MOMMY REACH HEAVEN SHE GAVE CASEY A HUG FOR ME LIFE WITHOUT HER WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

NO TIME FOR GOODBYES BUT GOOD MORNING WILL COME

On aug.19th my mom passed away it just happen to be the same day as casey onln god knows why he choose this dat keep me in your prayers please

I NO WHEN MOMMY REACH HEAVEN SHE GAVE CASEY A HUG FOR ME LIFE WITHOUT HER WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

NO TIME FOR GOODBYES BUT GOOD MORNING WILL COME

I'm sorry to hear that your mother passed away Wanda, we still miss Casey very much and think of him often!