Paulding.com

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just came back from over there, and while yes, there's visible smoke above the fire, it's not like some GIANT plume that you can see from really far away.

Maybe it was worse when it first happened, but now you're almost there before you really see it.

not that I feel 'real' sorry for them..but they are kids and can you imagine how freaked out they are with the reality soaking in of their actions and what's coming?? Must be awful as I'm guessing they thought it was a prank...and now they are running from all the area police, etc....

They're 14. I have a 14 year old and she KNOWS the consequences of something like this. (consequences to as herself as well as property)

any word of the last location of the little farts they're looking for? is it center street?
last i heard they were in the area of center street
I thought I heard just now that subjects are in custody (???????)
i heard that also , but i do not know if it was the first juvenile or the other two juveniles- that was why i did not report it

freebird , do you have a confirmation on all in custody?????.....72 and 3601 were out with the first suspect in the arson- 3601 is on seaboard lane with 1 juvenile..............a unit is 10-76 to take the juvenile on seaboard into custody- 10-95 ......189 is 10-76 to the scene to take the report, and 181 is 10-76 to 10-95 the first juvenile...................

181 is attempting to locate 3601- he advised he is at seaboard @ seaboard street at the silver comet parking lot.................

one of the officers is 10-76 to the hiram high school .................

they are getting a juvenile officer 10-76 to the location for 10-95 of the juvenile in custody

They're 14. I have a 14 year old and she KNOWS the consequences of something like this. (consequences to as herself as well as property)

oh I agree completely...like I said,I'm not sitting back feeling real sorry for them or anything...just thinking how horrible it must feel to be a 14 year old running from the police!! Think their lesson in consequences of their actions was too little too late...so sad!

I had a lesson taught to me once that I thought was good...I was in middle or high school. My Dad was teaching a class on consequences at church and was talking about it and off a sudden pulled out hammer and did just one small hit on a glass juice bottle...the thing went into a zillion pieces and glass went everywhere...even where he hadn't planned it to. The point was ONE poor decision will affect you in ways you never imagined and others you never planned or perhaps will ever realize will be affected. I don't explain it as well as he did, but boy as a kid...it made an impression...

.................officer 181 is 10-76, 10-95 the first juvenile to the jail, officer 3601 is now 10-8 after turning the juvenile over to officer 181 ........................

10-86 attempting to contact sro 187 at hiram high school .............officers suspect the juveniles are attempting to get to hiram high school and get on the bus at the school grounds - fleeing apprehension and arrest . officer 12 had contacted 187 and also notified him via landline

.................officer 181 is 10-76, 10-95 the first juvenile to the jail, officer 3601 is now 10-8 after turning the juvenile over to officer 181 ........................10-86 attempting to contact sro 187 at hiram high school .............officers suspect the juveniles are attempting to get to hiram high school and get on the bus at the school grounds - fleeing arrest

daaaaammmnn...

can you imagine finding out this was your kid/s?? oh ugh...pray that never happens in any way shape form or fashion to me as my little ones grow!!

I pray that never happens to you or me ( I have two boys) I could never imagine them getting into that kind of trouble

I'd half kill em

the other juvenile has short hair, last name freeman, 14 yrs of age-------------

, the other 14 yr olds last name is stockwell- he is wearing black hoodie and black jeans, with longer hair- white male

And they are sooo coming home late for dinner..

:lol:

damn, just damn.

Am I the only one who feels that this area just barely missed something horrific happening?

WTH were those kids thinking???

------------3402 has requested 10-86 to contact the gas company - they have a damaged gas meter as a result of the arson fire at 505 rosedale rd
Edited by Grandmama Carol

Purely coincidence about the gas meter being damaged? I mean, absolutely could be coincidence but still, with a fire that big and a damaged gas meter, the outcome could have been horrible.

And that isn't real close to Hiram High, either.

my guess is "hey wanna skip school and hang out in the chicken shed and smoke ?"

but that's pure speculation.

Carley (6YO) said Mr.Wilder announced that no one could leave their classrooms for any reason due to a fire outside

but it didn't seem to affect the little ones.

that's what megan said. she didn't seem to realize anything went on at all.

do you have a kindergartener or 1st grader?

wow this was scary, :o police racing in every direction

i was at the race trac across from home depot

headed to a yard sale,and sams

heard a bang , thought that's loud for a backfire then in an instant a huge plume of black smoke.

didn't go to sams but i went to the yard sale. ;)

a gals got to have her priorties :D

My daughter is 14yo at HHS. They knew nothing about this. When I gave her the last names, she knew immediately who the kids were. I guess this is not out of the ordinary for them.....

I just called my 14 YO, she knew right a way also who they were.

and yep to the skipping school thing :mellow: