Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
hornetmom

HOUSE ON FIRE BEHIND SAMS?

2 juveniles involved - may have set fire - heading towards SCT - currently on trail behind home depot

one in camo pants other beige shirt - pike diesel repair area

3611 enroute

2 white males - one brown hair other blonde

units at Pikes - attempting to locate

88 and 77 - one 10-95 at Seabord - this 10-95 advise there are two others involved and they are in the "triangle"

3602 in area of trail - need description of clothing

all dark clothing - except one with light colored shirt - heading towards Rosedale per the employee that was after kids

full dragnet being setup to catch these kids - I'd say release the hounds

oh great hope they don't end up back where we are...ugh ugh...how horrible. I hope they catch them and I pray no one is harmed by their foolish thoughtless act!

looking for kids in camo - area behind hiram elementary

radio problems (what a shocker) when the units need equipment to work 703 can't transmit - at hiram elem

2 juveniles involved - may have set fire - heading towards SCT - currently on trail behind home depot

one in camo pants other beige shirt - pike diesel repair area

3611 enroute

2 white males - one brown hair other blonde

units at Pikes - attempting to locate

88 and 77 - one 10-95 at Seabord - this 10-95 advise there are two others involved and they are in the "triangle"

this is right by hiram elem. school, right? :blush:

ok, i see your post. i'm too slow.

Edited by Shamelle003

the names were released of the juveniles ,and clothing descriptions

thanks to quick response from metromont employees one of the three juveniles was apprehended

they are reverting to backup on the radios'- this system has had problems for going on 3 YEARS!!!!

wow. that's great...so is it a house that is on fire, or woods, or both??
VACANT CHICKEN HOUSE AND WOODS

A PASSERBY ( IN A SILVER PONTIAC GRANDAM)JUST REPORTED TO 3601 THAT THE JUVENILES ARE NEAR A JUNKYARD, BEHIND HIRAM PD ATTEMPTING TO HIDE .

Is there a K9 in the house?

address of Stockwell subject provided (yes - I don't care - I'm providing information obtained on the public airways)

A PASSERBY ( IN A SILVER PONTIAC GRANDAM)JUST REPORTED TO 3601 THAT THE JUVENILES ARE NEAR A JUNKYARD, BEHIND HIRAM PD ATTEMPTING TO HIDE .

hope they catch their butts, and i'm certainly glad they're not near the school anymore.

TRAILSIDE WAY OFF SEABOARD HAS A REPORTED SIGHTING OF THE JUVENILES---- PER OFFICER 187- 201 LAKE SWAN COURT IS THE ADDRESS OF ONE OF THE JUVENILES- HIS NAME ALSO FURNISHED

officers are attempting to locate the person in the pontiac..................

officer 720 is out with officer 145 behind the transport company -

not that I feel 'real' sorry for them..but they are kids and can you imagine how freaked out they are with the reality soaking in of their actions and what's coming?? Must be awful as I'm guessing they thought it was a prank...and now they are running from all the area police, etc....

can you imagine finding out this was your kid/s?? oh ugh...pray that never happens in any way shape form or fashion to me as my little ones grow!!

I am over here by rosedale off sunnyland drive...haven't seen anything yet, but keeping an eye out for those little devils...saw the smoke it was horrible, not sure if they have it under control or not