Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
FreeBird

animal control needs assistance at shelter

female officer arriving at shetler - requeting other staff come out to assist - a driver has been following her since "cartersville."

Hopefully it was just a situation where the officer picked up a "potential" stray and was seen by the owner who is now coming to do a reclaim - I've seen that before! :)

and I've seen the other side too :(

:::: hoping, hoping, hoping --- postive thoughts ::::

any update?

Hopefully it was just a situation where the officer picked up a "potential" stray and was seen by the owner who is now coming to do a reclaim - I've seen that before! :)

and I've seen the other side too :(

:::: hoping, hoping, hoping --- postive thoughts ::::

any update?

omg... we were just there not so long ago.. I am hoping it was just a mistake or something...

female officer arriving at shetler - requeting other staff come out to assist - a driver has been following her since "cartersville."

What is paulding animal control doing in cartersville??

the officer may have said "Old Cartersville" - a road near by, but that doesn't seem like a long enough time to be followed and raise a flag.

the officer may have said "Old Cartersville" - a road near by, but that doesn't seem like a long enough time to be followed and raise a flag.

Pshaw I disagree.....if someone turns the same places I do more than 3 times I get all curious and think they are following me...can't be too careful especially at night ;)