Paulding.com

That's why you like me :D

If the poeples' minds on this Board are a good measure of PC folks in general, someone reporting: "There's some weird guy hanging out at Target" is virtually guaranteed to explode into a call for indecent exposure at some point along the investigation trail. :lol:

If the poeples' minds on this Board are a good measure of PC folks in general, someone reporting: "There's some weird guy hanging out at Target" is virtually guaranteed to explode into a call for indecent exposure at some point along the investigation trail. :lol:

Well, of course, that makes it so much more interesting! :lol:

smitty- something funny i want to share. uncle in tenn. was on way into work at wal-mart. (he is retired - but likes to stay busy)

someone called police and reported the elderly bank robber is in wal-mart parking lot- police responded- roughed him up, took him to booking- then found out my uncle was on his way to work, and was not the robber.

the bank robber was captured in south georgia a day or two later.

smitty- something funny i want to share. uncle in tenn. was on way into work at wal-mart. (he is retired - but likes to stay busy)

someone called police and reported the elderly bank robber is in wal-mart parking lot- police responded- roughed him up, took him to booking- then found out my uncle was on his way to work, and was not the robber.

the bank robber was captured in south georgia a day or two later.

Bless his heart!