75 replies to this topic

#41 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:46 PM

You talked about how our bubble might burst and how we will have problems. In anyone's eyes that is not standing behind the team that is being negative and criticizing everything these boys have worked so hard to do this year. We need support not nay sayers.

#42 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:48 PM

I just received a pm from someone who used to post on here about EP sports and many other things so much and is one of the biggest EP supporters ever. He said this is the reason he no longer posts here because people cant actually talk about the sports, they cant take anything that is not a hoorah yay go team type thing. You wont allow anyone to actually talk about sports without saying its negative. Here is what he said and I am sure if any of you knew who it was you would respect what he has to say. I hope he doesnt mind me posting this:

{You can't reason with these folks. That's one reason I don't post on pcom anymore. They won't listen to reason. I agreed with all of your posts about the EP game and was saying the same thing before the game.If your not a member over at78.com, come on over. It's a little slower paced, but at least you can speak your piece without someone getting so defensive. }

I just want to talk sports, all you guys want to do is say YAY GO RAIDERS A MILLION TIMES IN CAPITALS AND BEAST FROM THE EAST WITH A MILLION EXCLAMATION POINTS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#43 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (MommaS @ Nov 17 2007, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You talked about how our bubble might burst and how we will have problems. In anyone's eyes that is not standing behind the team that is being negative and criticizing everything these boys have worked so hard to do this year. We need support not nay sayers.

Sorry but thats not negative, its a 50/50 shot the bubble bursts. There was potential to have serious problems with Ridgelands offense if there players would of been used properly. The Mays coaches said the same exact thing.

#44 EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:52 PM

U CALLED OUT OUR QB. WHAT KIND OF BULL CRAP IS THAT. YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO STOP THEIR OFFENSE. IF NOT MISTAKEN DC HAD LOTS OF SPEED ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL & WE BEAT THEM 30-21 WITH TWO TDS CALLED BACK . #23 LAST NIGHT WAS FAST WHERE DID HE GO, NOWHERE THATS WHERE. HOW CAN U SAY WE ARE GETTING COCKY. WE ARE NOT COCKY WE ARE CONFIDENT IN THE BOYS & THE COACHING STAFF. DON'T SAY WE NEED TO GET REAL 11-0 IS NO JOKE.

#45 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (EPHSBIGBOYZDAD @ Nov 17 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U CALLED OUT OUR QB. WHAT KIND OF BULL CRAP IS THAT. YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO STOP THEIR OFFENSE. IF NOT MISTAKEN DC HAD LOTS OF SPEED ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL & WE BEAT THEM 30-21 WITH TWO TDS CALLED BACK . #23 LAST NIGHT WAS FAST WHERE DID HE GO, NOWHERE THATS WHERE. HOW CAN U SAY WE ARE GETTING COCKY. WE ARE NOT COCKY WE ARE CONFIDENT IN THE BOYS & THE COACHING STAFF. DON'T SAY WE NEED TO GET REAL 11-0 IS NO JOKE.

Tell him about it. I've about had enough of rickrude and we definately don't need fans like him. Can you say fair weathered.

#46 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (EPHSBIGBOYZDAD @ Nov 17 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He called out another player and tried to say he wasnt D1 material even though he is being recruited by most schools in the south, I guess its ok to call out other players. I was just stating a fact. Kind of hypocritical.

#47 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (MommaS @ Nov 17 2007, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell him about it. I've about had enough of rickrude and we definately don't need fans like him. Can you say fair weathered.

Fair weathered? Wow, do you even know what that means? Fair weathered is only behind the team when they are doing good and giving up when they lose.

I am just trying to talk football but its obvious if I dont just post GO RAIDERS OR BEAST FROM THE EAST, then someone will complain. You cant actually talk sports.

#48 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (rickrude @ Nov 17 2007, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fair weathered? Wow, do you even know what that means? Fair weathered is only behind the team when they are doing good and giving up when they lose.

I am just trying to talk football but its obvious if I dont just post GO RAIDERS OR BEAST FROM THE EAST, then someone will complain. You cant actually talk sports.

Yes, I do. Why don't you just stick with the basketball since you seem to be supportive of that.

#49 EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:03 PM

I DIDN'T SAY ANY PLAYERS WERE NOT D-1, BUT THAT DOESN.T MEAN YOU CALL OUT ONE OF OUR PLAYERS.ESPECIALLY THE STARTING QB OF A 11-0 TEAM. LISTEN I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH YOU SAYING THEY GOT A GOOD OFFENSE BUT GIVE OUR BOYS A LITTLE CREDIT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THESE LAST 2 YEARS DUDE. THIS DEFENSE BRING THE WOOD EVERY PLAY. THEY ARE UNDERSIZED BUT THEY HAVE PLENTY OF SPEED & MORE HEART.

#50 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (MommaS @ Nov 17 2007, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I do. Why don't you just stick with the basketball since you seem to be supportive of that.
I will act the exact same about basketball, its called talking and discussing the games. I will post positive and negatives of both sports.
QUOTE (EPHSBIGBOYZDAD @ Nov 17 2007, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I DIDN'T SAY ANY PLAYERS WERE NOT D-1, BUT THAT DOESN.T MEAN YOU CALL OUT ONE OF OUR PLAYERS.ESPECIALLY THE STARTING QB OF A 11-0 TEAM. LISTEN I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH YOU SAYING THEY GOT A GOOD OFFENSE BUT GIVE OUR BOYS A LITTLE CREDIT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THESE LAST 2 YEARS DUDE. THIS DEFENSE BRING THE WOOD EVERY PLAY. THEY ARE UNDERSIZED BUT THEY HAVE PLENTY OF SPEED & MORE HEART.
I did give them credit, I said they stood up to the challenge well. The dad called out a player, so I will fire right back.

#51 doodlebug

doodlebug

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:07 PM

RickRude you jumped off that bandwagon you are now trying to hang on to. If you were a fan you would have never called out the QB, my nephew, and his father. If you fancy yourself a sports commentator maybe you should try to get a job as one but a fan does not do that to their own players. You crossed the line and now we all know you are the idiot we have been thinking you were. We don't need or want your commentation on any game. Go back under whatever rock you crawled out from under!

Doodlebug

Edited by doodlebug, 17 November 2007 - 11:15 PM.

#52 EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:11 PM

maybe we do have the hoorah yay go team thing going on but we are with them everyday at practice see them bleed & bruised and can't move all weekend because they give everything they have on friday night because they believe they can beat anybody no matter how big or fast they are. i know mine is not the biggest or the fastest & he does too but by damn he thinks he's the toughest s.o.b out there!

Edited by EPHSBIGBOYZDAD, 18 November 2007 - 09:46 AM.

#53 doodlebug

doodlebug

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:20 PM

epmom0971

View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts Today, 12:57 AM Post #29

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,594

To all the great "FOOTBALL ANALYIST" out there, EP may not have the biggest or tallest or fastest players on the field.. What they do have is a TEAM with a heart and soul that will match up to anyone. From the beginning of the season we were told they just weren't as good as last year{better record, region champs,no losses}, we were in a weak region, {Cherokee beat Dalton}, no D1 players{we beat all 4 of Ridgelands D1 players tonight}....How this was accomplished was playing as a Team. Whether we win or loose from this point forward, they are a great group of kids who work hard every day to accomplish this great season and as a community they need all our support... Parents and community who come to the games and yell and scream and act like crazy people are our secret weapon.....We love our boys and wish them the very best every day of the week...not just on Friday

#54 neese

neese

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:24 PM

I am just stunned and well pissed to read this BS that Rickrude writes. I mean we love our EP boys and are so proud and being a part of this excitement means so much to everyone around here! Please PLEASE don't go to the next game because your attitude and negative views and comments are something nobody needs especially all the players, parents, fans, students, families, friends who are out there cheering EP on. This is such a great thing and to hell with these comments by Mr. rude.

#55 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:25 PM

RICK RUDE IS A JERK, I would like for him to tell us some of his crap face to face, We dont want or need people like him calling him self a ep football fan, He"s full of crap.
Sounds like he supports another sports program at EP and is jelous of footballs success. So lay off calling out our players, We will find u out. Those players have parents and you never know when u might run into one or two or three of them, If I were YOU i WOULD WATCH YOUR RUDE MOUTH!!!!!!! You just made it personal so be ready for the consequences. mad.gif
Support Paulding Schools

#56 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (doodlebug @ Nov 17 2007, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RickRude you jumped off that bandwagon you are now trying to hang on to. If you were a fan you would have never called out the QB, my nephew, and his father. If you fancy yourself a sports commentator maybe you should try to get a job as one but a fan does not do that to their own players. You crossed the line and now we all know you are the idiot we have been thinking you were. We don't need or want your commentation on any game. Go back under whatever rock you crawled out from under!

Doodlebug

You are hypocritical types here. You can call out other players I guess. I was just responding to the person who has become so cocky about things. He wanted to talk crap about something he knew nothing about.

#57 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (neese @ Nov 17 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am just stunned and well pissed to read this BS that Rickrude writes. I mean we love our EP boys and are so proud and being a part of this excitement means so much to everyone around here! Please PLEASE don't go to the next game because your attitude and negative views and comments are something nobody needs especially all the players, parents, fans, students, families, friends who are out there cheering EP on. This is such a great thing and to hell with these comments by Mr. rude.

Uh I have been at every game cheering the boys on. I am not delusional and a blind loyalist. I know the boys are working hard, I am there every game cheering them on just as loud as anyone. I like talking football though, there is always positives and negatives to games, if anyone mentions something negative though you think they are a bad fan. Thats ridiculous.

#58 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Nov 17 2007, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RICK RUDE IS A JERK, I would like for him to tell us some of his crap face to face, We dont want or need people like him calling him self a ep football fan, He"s full of crap.
Sounds like he supports another sports program at EP and is jelous of footballs success. So lay off calling out our players, We will find u out. Those players have parents and you never know when u might run into one or two or three of them, If I were YOU i WOULD WATCH YOUR RUDE MOUTH!!!!!!! You just made it personal so be ready for the consequences. mad.gif

Face to face? I dont think you want to go there. You are the one acting all big and bad behind your keyboard. Consequences? What are you talking about? I am not jealous of football, I will continue to support football and basketball because they are two sports I enjoy watching. I will probably even check out some baseball games this year. Another question why would I be jealous of football? There just are finally getting good things going. Something the other two sports have already accomplished.

#59 NC-17

NC-17

loud pipes save lives

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,151 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (rickrude @ Nov 17 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just received a pm from someone who used to post on here about EP sports and many other things so much and is one of the biggest EP supporters ever. He said this is the reason he no longer posts here because people cant actually talk about the sports, they cant take anything that is not a hoorah yay go team type thing. You wont allow anyone to actually talk about sports without saying its negative. Here is what he said and I am sure if any of you knew who it was you would respect what he has to say. I hope he doesnt mind me posting this:

{You can't reason with these folks. That's one reason I don't post on pcom anymore. They won't listen to reason. I agreed with all of your posts about the EP game and was saying the same thing before the game.If your not a member over at78.com, come on over. It's a little slower paced, but at least you can speak your piece without someone getting so defensive. }

I just want to talk sports, all you guys want to do is say YAY GO RAIDERS A MILLION TIMES IN CAPITALS AND BEAST FROM THE EAST WITH A MILLION EXCLAMATION POINTS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyhooo...not that I personally care...but you might want to brush up on some of the board rules.

#60 epmom0971

epmom0971

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:05 AM

Mr. RUDE

HOW IS IT THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON HERE WHO IS ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION AND YOURS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS RIGHT?
SINGALING OUT INDIVIDUALS WHETHER PARENTS OR PLAYERS ONLY MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE A MEAN SPIRITED, JEALOUS,AND/OR ENVIOUS INDIVIDUAL...NOT A GREAT SPORTS FAN...I NOTICE YOU DO NOT USE THE SAME TONE IN YOUR SPEACHES WHEN TALKING ABOUT BASKETBALL. WHAT EVER YOUR BEEF IS WITH ANYONE PERSON TAKE IT UP WITH THEM.. AND TRY TO SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL AND TEAM WITHOUT RUNNING THEM DOWN.. WE WILL BE JUST AS PROUD WHEN BASKETBALL IS IN THE STATE PLAYOFFS

#61 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (NumberCruncher @ Nov 17 2007, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyhooo...not that I personally care...but you might want to brush up on some of the board rules.

Rules about what?

#62 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (epmom0971 @ Nov 18 2007, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mr. RUDE

HOW IS IT THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ON HERE WHO IS ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION AND YOURS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS RIGHT?
SINGALING OUT INDIVIDUALS WHETHER PARENTS OR PLAYERS ONLY MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE A MEAN SPIRITED, JEALOUS,AND/OR ENVIOUS INDIVIDUAL...NOT A GREAT SPORTS FAN...I NOTICE YOU DO NOT USE THE SAME TONE IN YOUR SPEACHES WHEN TALKING ABOUT BASKETBALL. WHAT EVER YOUR BEEF IS WITH ANYONE PERSON TAKE IT UP WITH THEM.. AND TRY TO SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL AND TEAM WITHOUT RUNNING THEM DOWN.. WE WILL BE JUST AS PROUD WHEN BASKETBALL IS IN THE STATE PLAYOFFS

That is exactly what I want, more people opinions about the games. Playcalling, officials, gameplans, all that type stuff. I want to hear peoples opinions. I dont think mine are always right nor will I ever think my way is the only way, I would like to hear others views but all I hear on here is a GO RAIDERS or that I am the only one wrong and you all are right, no talk of the actual games/strategies. Basketball hasnt even started yet, I will critique there playing way worse then football. Maybe you missed my basketball posts last season then I think.

Edited by rickrude, 18 November 2007 - 12:11 AM.

#63 katzeye

katzeye

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:16 AM

can we say everyone to opposite corners......step away from the keyboard......or maybe close the topic and when the dust settles we start over less heated!!

#64 Riograce

Riograce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,480 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:20 AM

blink.gif

Wow.

The only person I see being attacked and "called out" here is RickRude.

It's not being "negative" to point out a team's weaknesses --- it's being realistic and - dare I say it - *mature*. Furthermore, it's possible to be a fan and STILL see a team's vulnerabilities. *Coaches* do that all the time --- it's how they work on improving their teams: they concentrate on maintaining strengths and building up weaknesses.

I'm a die-hard Georgia fan, but I'm not so blind - or stupid - that I can't see that they have things they need to work on. They're my Bulldogs, and I love 'em, but they're not perfect. Likewise, you can be proud of your team and their accomplishments while admitting there is room for improvement.

At least, that's how ADULTS handle it.

#65 doodlebug

doodlebug

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Riograce @ Nov 18 2007, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blink.gif

Wow.

The only person I see being attacked and "called out" here is RickRude.

It's not being "negative" to point out a team's weaknesses --- it's being realistic and - dare I say it - *mature*. Furthermore, it's possible to be a fan and STILL see a team's vulnerabilities. *Coaches* do that all the time --- it's how they work on improving their teams: they concentrate on maintaining strengths and building up weaknesses.

I'm a die-hard Georgia fan, but I'm not so blind - or stupid - that I can't see that they have things they need to work on. They're my Bulldogs, and I love 'em, but they're not perfect. Likewise, you can be proud of your team and their accomplishments while admitting there is room for improvement.

At least, that's how ADULTS handle it.

I guess you missed where he "called out and took a cheap shot" at the QB and his Dad? Most people are talking sensibly and trying to get to the point that he is an idiot for calling out a kid and his Dad as well as claiming to be a fan while trying to be a sports commentator.
Doodlebug

#66 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (doodlebug @ Nov 18 2007, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess you missed where he "called out and took a cheap shot" at the QB and his Dad? Most people are talking sensibly and trying to get to the point that he is an idiot for calling out a kid and his Dad as well as claiming to be a fan while trying to be a sports commentator.Doodlebug
Again hypocritical, he called out someone first and said I was wrong.
QUOTE (Riograce @ Nov 18 2007, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blink.gif Wow.The only person I see being attacked and "called out" here is RickRude.It's not being "negative" to point out a team's weaknesses --- it's being realistic and - dare I say it - *mature*. Furthermore, it's possible to be a fan and STILL see a team's vulnerabilities. *Coaches* do that all the time --- it's how they work on improving their teams: they concentrate on maintaining strengths and building up weaknesses.I'm a die-hard Georgia fan, but I'm not so blind - or stupid - that I can't see that they have things they need to work on. They're my Bulldogs, and I love 'em, but they're not perfect. Likewise, you can be proud of your team and their accomplishments while admitting there is room for improvement.At least, that's how ADULTS handle it.
Exactly. Thank you. That was my exact reasoning.

#67 doodlebug

doodlebug

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:36 AM

This is what the idiot wrote, I have copied this from the original post!

"Your right they arent D1 players they are only being fooled getting recruited by D1 schools. By the way I am a Raider Fan. I was at the game till the very end. #1 was a joke ok thats why he will be playing D1, where will #10 for EP be playing? Thats what I thought.

Dads who wear those silver and black glasses amaze me. Start winning and you get all cocky."

Now try to back off of that comment starting with #10 and read to the end!

Doodlebug

#68 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (doodlebug @ Nov 18 2007, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is what the idiot wrote, I have copied this from the original post!

"Your right they arent D1 players they are only being fooled getting recruited by D1 schools. By the way I am a Raider Fan. I was at the game till the very end. #1 was a joke ok thats why he will be playing D1, where will #10 for EP be playing? Thats what I thought.

Dads who wear those silver and black glasses amaze me. Start winning and you get all cocky."

Now try to back off of that comment starting with #10 and read to the end!
Doodlebug

I'm sorry so what I said was false then? Again he called out someone and saying I was wrong about him being a D1 player. Now if what I said was false or absurd then blast me, he didnt respond and neither did anyone else to defend that statement. Which must mean it is true right? So I am blasted for stating the truth? Nice

#69 doodlebug

doodlebug

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:45 AM

Are you making fun of the QB #10 and his Dad? Or are you just in general a nasty person about high school kids and their parents. #10 is a great kid and his Dad is a great Dad. So why did you write anything about them. Because someone attacked or didn't agree with what you said you took a swipe at a kid and his Dad.

Grow up, get a life, and don't come support our football team.

Doodlebug

#70 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (doodlebug @ Nov 18 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you making fun of the QB #10 and his Dad? Or are you just in general a nasty person about high school kids and their parents. #10 is a great kid and his Dad is a great Dad. So why did you write anything about them. Because someone attacked or didn't agree with what you said you took a swipe at a kid and his Dad.

Grow up, get a life, and don't come support our football team.

Doodlebug

Uh that dad started it. He called the other kid a joke and said I was wrong. I am not making fun of either him or his dad, but he calls me out and says I am wrong, I will not sit there and take it. Your right they are nice people but to slam another kid is not right either, now he knows how it feels, dont speak unless you can back it up and downplay someone unless you can back it up.

Nice, mature statement. Lady I guarantee you I have supported EP for longer then you have.

Edited by rickrude, 18 November 2007 - 12:56 AM.

#71 doodlebug

doodlebug

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:09 AM

#10 didn't say anything to you. The two people you took a swipe at are not on this board and have not been on this board all night. One is hunting and the other is at a football game. So this means when someone doesn't agree with you and your "SOS" opinion you just pick a kid and parent and take a pot shot at them. I am trying to be the voice of reason here. You've gone way out there and picked on a kid and his parent because someone else in this thread disagreed with you.

Go cry to your mama, RickRude, maybe she still might listen to your opinions.

#72 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (doodlebug @ Nov 18 2007, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
#10 didn't say anything to you. The two people you took a swipe at are not on this board and have not been on this board all night. One is hunting and the other is at a football game. So this means when someone doesn't agree with you and your "SOS" opinion you just pick a kid and parent and take a pot shot at them. I am trying to be the voice of reason here. You've gone way out there and picked on a kid and his parent because someone else in this thread disagreed with you.

Go cry to your mama, RickRude, maybe she still might listen to your opinions.

What? I was responding to the one person EPDAD, he was on the board at 4:30, thats who I was responding too. He started it. There you go telling me my opinion is wrong, SOS huh? Funny. The person who started it kinda took a shot first wouldn't you agree?

Why would I cry to my momma? You are the one flippin out. I enjoy seeing your immature comments to end your statements. wink.gif

Edited by rickrude, 18 November 2007 - 01:33 AM.

#73 EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

EPHSBIGBOYZDAD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:40 AM

immature? who is the one that sounds like a 7 year old "he started it" it was just a cheap shot. we can't be excited about a undefeated season so far?

#74 Derf

Derf

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:47 AM

Is 1 a football or basketball recruit? I dont see how with his QB throwing him the ball. All I saw the QB for ridgeland throw was lobs.

#75 katzeye

katzeye

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:53 AM

Ok kids......can't we just all get along? your all beating a dead horse..........until someone ends it it'll keep going on and on. I'am going to start by saying that we have a very strong family unit here......all of us play a part in the game...be it ugly or not. I have read the whole post and see it as an outsider that this is going nowhere! as i stated before lets end it here with the he said she said and move on to another topic like.............whats your feeling about Mays and our chances? Can we have a healthy argument about this without any blows below the belt?? Really now........take a deep breath .....a shot of whiskey.......or what everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I too enjoy a good argument but this is no longer fun!!........I end this with I love my RAIDERS and when i'am done with my work week of hell i look forward to the Game ....the Band ......the Spirit............now go to separate corners and move on please.

#76 Miss Crump

Miss Crump

Paulding Com member

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:10 PM

thread closed.

http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics