Paulding.com

?? I'm slow...what does this mean??

I came home at around 4:20 and saw all of the emergency vehicles at RR ballfield. Lots of lights running, but no sirens. My prayers are being said.

Emory Flight Going to Atlanta Medical Center

I knew you all would come through for my nosey addiction... I saw the paint marks in the road. I said a prayer that it wasn't auntsug or anyone else that lives over this way.... Prayers for the families.

Thank you, my son was with a friend not 15 mins. before that accident - I freaked out when I heard about it.

I wish people would stop using that road as a short cut between Nebo and Ridge. They fly down through there like there's no tomorrow. And neither intersection on Nebo or Ridge has a traffic light. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often on Nebo since it intersects at an angle and hardly anyone wants to stop at the stop sign - they just want to blow right through it. And those coming down Nebo will turn left in front of cars coming toward them like they have the right of way.

Please, people, go down to Dallas-Nebo where at least there are traffic lights to help keep this from happening!

When they paint the orange paint on the road, doesn't that mean someone died? :unsure:

No. I don't know what all the marks mean, but it doesn't necessarily mean someone died.

I know the accident that happened coming in/out of the Kroger on Ridge, where all the markings are, one patient lost his foot and was lifeflighted, but I don't think he passed. If he did, it was after he was air-lifted.