48 replies to this topic

#41 TabbyCat

TabbyCat

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,007 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:54 PM

OK LB...the apple crisp in in the oven...the proportions you gave didn't make a crumble mixture though...I added a bit more flour and both sugars, but it still wasn't crumbly. And I forgot the salt. I never follow recipes anyway...I just use them as a general guide! wink.gif We'll see how it turns out! It sure smells good cooking. Oh, and I asked Hubby to pick up vanilla bean ice cream on his way home from work. wub.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by Quintain, 07 November 2007 - 05:55 PM.

#42 The Martins

The Martins

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:05 PM

Grilled chicken w/ sautéed onions, peppers, and garlic over a bed of brown rice!

Simple but GREAT!
Scott Martin - Secretary
Paulding SORBA

#43 broken sea shell

broken sea shell

All is well

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,910 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Quintain @ Nov 7 2007, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK LB...the apple crisp in in the oven...the proportions you gave didn't make a crumble mixture though...I added a bit more flour and both sugars, but it still wasn't crumbly. And I forgot the salt. I never follow recipes anyway...I just use them as a general guide! wink.gif We'll see how it turns out! It sure smells good cooking. Oh, and I asked Hubby to pick up vanilla bean ice cream on his way home from work. wub.gif biggrin.gif

i don't measure it myself so I keep adding and what not.. till it looks right or taste right.. LOL

#44 raclay

raclay

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,411 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:49 PM

Bangers and Mash with green beans

So you're not from the South, that's okay, you got here as fast as you could.

#45 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,491 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:58 PM

are we supposed to have dinner everyday?
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#46 TabbyCat

TabbyCat

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,007 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (CreativeOne @ Nov 7 2007, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are we supposed to have dinner everyday?

unsure.gif

#47 Catch22

Catch22

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (mrshoward @ Nov 7 2007, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Peel em, slice em, mix em with brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, bake em... smile.gif

THAT SOUNDS SOOOOO GOOD!!!
I USE ALL CAPS MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE, I HAVE VISION PROBLEMS.

#48 JMT

JMT

Maker of Magic and Mayhem

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:31 PM

We got the Ruby Tuesday coupon in the mail today, and Mrs. JMT isn't feeling well this week. So off we went to Ruby's. Turkey mini's and the salad bar for me.

[url="http://www.turnermagic.com" color="#000000"]Atlanta Magician[/url] | [url="http://www.turnertalks.com" color="#000000"]Atlanta Keynote Speaker[/url] | "Once is a show, twice is a lesson... and lessons are extra."

#49 GipperGirlGotsMoxie

GipperGirlGotsMoxie

Wicked smart

• +PC CofCommerce
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:54 PM

had a busy day so the crock pot cooked for me? Wasnt that nice of her? Peasant Soup(butter beans,carrots,potatoes,celery,onion,cabbage,fresh corn scraped right off the cob!) and homemade biscuits. It was good. biggrin.gif Sat in front of the fireplace to eat,too! Feels like fall!
"Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."- Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics