Paulding.com

SO unit trying to locate - dispatch advises right across from the fire station. (look for the water flowing into the street)

SO unit on scene - notify GSP - car left roadway, went through fence and into pool.

SO - car is completely submerged in pool

its not your boy, is it? :p

:lol:

NO! They are both home at the moment. But when I saw you had posted, I thought, "B oughtta go take a picture of THIS and start a 'You write the caption' thread!" ;)

Edited by Quintain

I should have provided better location details earlier in the thread.

Station 9 is near Dobbins Middle, just down the road from Taylor Farm park, and near where Travis Tritt lives. I hope some of these landmarks will help getting a bearing.

The fence should be down - just ask permission to enter the property for the photo, worth $20.

Hello all,

I am the homeowner, I have plenty of pictures. I am having trouble getting them posted. As soon as I figure out how I will post. I am tired from all the comotion tonight so I am going to bed.

The good news is no one was hurt, not even the dog that was in the backyard. The dog did run but was found.

Hello all,

I am the homeowner, I have plenty of pictures. I am having trouble getting them posted. As soon as I figure out how I will post. I am tired from all the comotion tonight so I am going to bed.

The good news is no one was hurt, not even the dog that was in the backyard. The dog did run but was found.

daaaaaamn.. that sucks. glad no one was hurt!

Hello all,

Sorry you had this happen and that we joked about it--no harm was intended. I'm glad to hear everything was OK in the end. Pictures would be awesome!

WOW...I can't imagine what you went through today.

Rest well.

:wub:

Edited by Quintain
Hello all,

Try emailing the pics to pubby. Sorry about your car, pool, fence and dog. You must be tired. or you could email me them and I will post them for you.