Paulding.com

911 caller on a Moses' bus - driver not acting right

child on bus called father to report that driver was not "acting right."

Father told him to call 911.

SO 191 advised - in area of school and on Old County Farm Rd

EDITED BY SHERIFF ANDY TAYLOR TO REMOVE BUS NUMBER FROM POST

Edited by Sheriff Andy Taylor

I thought we had a bus driver with a medical issue. If that is the case, kudos to the kid for trying to get help. If this is a bratty kid trying to be all big and bad, take his big and bad booty to ISS for a week, plus whatever the police will do.

I thought we had a bus driver with a medical issue. If that is the case, kudos to the kid for trying to get help. If this is a bratty kid trying to be all big and bad, take his big and bad booty to ISS for a week, plus whatever the police will do.

Are you kidding me? ISS-- that won't even begin to cover it. ISS is not that much of a punishment for most kids.

I'm sure we will get the real story once some riders arrive home.

Based on the response of the bus barn staff, I think the kid was going to be in trouble. The whole think doesn't make much sense - dad told the kid to call?

Initially, I did think that maybe the driver was having a medical emergency.

EDITED BY SHERIFF ANDY TAYLOR TO REMOVE THE BUS NUMBER

Edited by Sheriff Andy Taylor
Are you kidding me? ISS-- that won't even begin to cover it. ISS is not that much of a punishment for most kids.

Don't miss the second part of what I said, "whatever the police will do." I don't want OSS because then he is home unsupervised for a week.

If it was a prank and my child ( sorry all 4 out of school now) they would PRAY the cops took them to jail. Facing me would be the worse thing they could do. SS would be childs play and is.

My kids are in school and they would not want me to get a call from anyone saying that they had played a "prank" like that. I would hope that the police would get involved in some type of punishment- maybe only a small fine and some probation for a false 911 call, but that would be about it.

My kids are in school and they would not want me to get a call from anyone saying that they had played a "prank" like that. I would hope that the police would get involved in some type of punishment- maybe only a small fine and some probation for a false 911 call, but that would be about it.

a friend of mine in middle school got probation for something similar...called in a fake wreck as a prank call. 911 traced it, and they showed up at his door. Oh, and after he was on probation, my mom (smartly) decided that our friendship was over.

I'm sure we will get the real story once some 232 riders arrive home.

Based on the response of the bus barn staff, I think the kid was going to be in trouble. The whole think doesn't make much sense - dad told the kid to call?

Initially, I did think that maybe the driver was having a medical emergency.

If the child was being GENUINE and called from the advice of the Father then there should be no punishment.

I had bus driver have a nervous breakdown when I was in school. She pulled over, starting screaming and crying. We tried to help, by throwing stuff at her, and calling her stuff. We were there for a while. When we didn't show up at school, a po-po came by. And so did another bus (eventually) along with the head of transportation for the school district. We were lectured. We didn't care at the time. I feel sort of bad now.

I had bus driver have a nervous breakdown when I was in school. She pulled over, starting screaming and crying. We tried to help, by throwing stuff at her, and calling her stuff. We were there for a while. When we didn't show up at school, a po-po came by. And so did another bus (eventually) along with the head of transportation for the school district. We were lectured. We didn't care at the time. I feel sort of bad now.

Hey, you tried to help. :D

ISS is a whole lot better than an out of school suspension that lasts Wednesday through Friday--it's like giving the kid a five day weekend.

I never did understand that. <_<

ISS is a whole lot better than an out of school suspension that lasts Wednesday through Friday--it's like giving the kid a five day weekend.

I never did understand that. <_>

me either espeacailly since they get to make up all thier missed work.. :mellow:

as far as the father telling the boy to call 911.. did the boy tell the father it was a prank? I think not... so the father had no way of knowing it was a prank...

I hope they do some kind of punishment to this child...

me either espeacailly since they get to make up all thier missed work.. :mellow:

as far as the father telling the boy to call 911.. did the boy tell the father it was a prank? I think not... so the father had no way of knowing it was a prank...

I hope they do some kind of punishment to this child...

If it was a prank, who is to say that he REALLY called his father to begin with. If the rest of the story he gave 911 wasn't true, that part probably wasn't true either.

Are there any parents on here who's kid rides that bus and could give us a better idea about what happened?

Or any other bus driver who may know what happened from hearing about it at the bus barn?

I know this driver...... I can't imagine her doing anything that bad. I think it was some stupid prank OR some brat who was trying to get out of trouble.

my only concern or question in reference to this is IS SHE OKAY>. that is all I care about.. the well being of another human..

my only concern or question in reference to this is IS SHE OKAY>. that is all I care about.. the well being of another human..

we all hope she is ok, what about the children on her bus.

my children live the nightmare daily.

i've sided with her trying to show support for her with neighborhood kids/parents.

but it's always someone else's falt.

this was no prank!

she lost it, once you do that with the children they don't respect you. she can't continue to drive this group of children.

this is just my opinion [she shouldn't be driving any bus[maybe the senior bus]

i like the lady personally, she is strick, not always fair.

i appericiated the strick part/not the unfair part

we all hope she is ok, what about the children on her bus.

my children live the nightmare daily.

i've sided with her trying to show support for her with neighborhood kids/parents.

but it's always someone else's falt.

this was no prank!

she lost it, once you do that with the children they don't respect you. she can't continue to drive this group of children.

this is just my opinion [she shouldn't be driving any bus[maybe the senior bus]

i like the lady personally, she is strick, not always fair.

i appericiated the strick part/not the unfair part

:huh: