19 replies to this topic

#1 Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:40 PM

I gooled it and there is alot of ways to make this but I want a fast easy way without having to mix alot together?So how do you make it?I will be making this for 20 4 yr olds.

Thanks

Posted Image

#2 NC-17

NC-17

loud pipes save lives

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,151 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:41 PM

crumbled up brownies mixed with chocolate pudding.....add gummy worms.

#3 Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (NumberCruncher @ Oct 28 2007, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So I make the brownies first then mix the pudding mix like on the box then mix the two together?Right?I didn't hear of it that way all the ones I saw tell me to use oreos.

But that sounds easy enough.

Thanks

Posted Image

#4 Curious George

Curious George

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:45 PM

I've made it plenty of times, but I use OREOs.

Make vanilla pudding, then crumble up OREOs and layer them putting gummy worms in also!

#5 Vicki Vale

Vicki Vale

Let's face it. You're not exactly normal, are you?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Curious George @ Oct 28 2007, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make vanilla pudding, then crumble up OREOs and layer them putting gummy worms in also!

I do just about the same with choc pudding instead of vanilla you can also use the pudding cups with just a little crumbled oreos and worms on top.. much easier!

#6 LibertyLady

LibertyLady

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,270 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:51 PM

Giant bowl of no-bake Jello Chocolate pudding, crushed up oreos all over the top and then stick gummy worms all in it.
LL
www.protectpaulding.com

#7 katzeye

katzeye

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Curious George @ Oct 28 2007, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

instant choc pudding.........on the botttom of a cup(or little reusable bucket if you feel crafty).....lay down a few worms then sprinkle crushed oreos on top with a few more worms or candy rocks(jelly beans),,,,,,,,,,real easy though.. just choc pudding gummy whatevers and oreos. you can get as fancy as you like,,,,,,you can use vanilla pudding or even butterscotch,,,,,,,,WOW.....too much coffee.....i just made a long story out of a short one .....sorry i get long winded some time..........just have fun with it......its really yummy!!!!!!

Edited by katzeye, 28 October 2007 - 02:01 PM.

#8 AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (NumberCruncher @ Oct 28 2007, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, that sounds digusting. Don't ever pick on me for eggs on Pizza.
"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."
"The Bible: Because all the wonders of science can’t equal the wisdom of cattle sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah’s house."

#9 LGM

LGM

Crafting and ninja raising extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,433 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (ABC123 @ Oct 28 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do just about the same with choc pudding instead of vanilla you can also use the pudding cups with just a little crumbled oreos and worms on top.. much easier!

that's how I do it!

QUOTE (AnonyMoose @ Oct 28 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, that sounds digusting. Don't ever pick on me for eggs on Pizza.

...told you before, eggs on pizza sounds good (although pizza is lower case wink.gif )

"I'm not raising a child...I'm raising an adult" - LGM

'you get mega cool points for being a rare breed of woman who knows how to keep her mouth closed!!!!'

- Anonymous, awesome p.commer.

#10 Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (ABC123 @ Oct 28 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks everyone for your input:)I think I may go with the pudding cups but empty them out into my own cups so I can mix it up better.

Thanks

Posted Image

#11 AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,865 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (lilgallowsmama @ Oct 28 2007, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's how I do it!
...told you before, eggs on pizza sounds good (although pizza is lower case wink.gif )

Pizza is so wonderful that it deserves to be upperase.
"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."
"The Bible: Because all the wonders of science can’t equal the wisdom of cattle sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah’s house."

#12 Vicki Vale

Vicki Vale

Let's face it. You're not exactly normal, are you?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (Mommy2Peyton&Zaine @ Oct 28 2007, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks everyone for your input:)I think I may go with the pudding cups but empty them out into my own cups so I can mix it up better.

Thanks

Thats the wonderful thing about dirt and worms... you make it however you want to. The kids don't care they just want to EAT IT!!!!!

#13 ivylove

ivylove

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:48 PM

Yuck.......eating worms and dirt!!!!!! How can they eat it with the thought of what it is suppose to be. What do you serve to drink with "worms and dirt"..................apple juice? I think kids need to watch what and how much they eat. (abiogenesis) - Isn't it all a matter of perspective. What you think you are looking at. Who knows.....maybe worms and dirt can be good for us?

Edited by ivylove, 28 October 2007 - 02:52 PM.

Posted Image
Rise above the madness!

************* ONE (1) Death************ WORLDWIDE (Monorail)
vs
In 2003 there were 6,328,000 car accidents (in the US.) There were 2.9 million injuries and 42,643 people were killed in auto accidents.
In 2002, there were an estimated 6,316,000 car accidents in the USA. There were about 2.9 million injuries and 42,815 people were killed in auto accidents in 2002.
etc............ect............ect..............ect...............

Automobiles and their use are responsible for more pollution and other environmental destruction, including the largest share of the greenhouse gases that cause global warming, than any other human pursuit in the world. Cars also cause 40,000 human and 400,000,000 animal deaths every year in the US. Cars lead to suburban growth (= natural habitat destruction) and social isolation.

#14 Rita

Rita

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:10 PM

I had to make dirt pies at school a couple of years ago. I work in the lunchroom and the way we did it was to use half the amount of liquid in the brownies. You don't want them to be moist. They crumble better this way. You can put them in a blender to get them to feel more like dirt. If you mix chocolate and vanilla pudding together it looks like mud. We put the brownies in first then pudding with a gummie worm on top. If you sprinkle a little more of the brownie on top of the worm it looks like the worm is crawling out of the dirt.
Jesus is my BEST Friend!

#15 Ursofake

Ursofake

Icon

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Mommy2Peyton&Zaine @ Oct 28 2007, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks

If this is for school or a party use the pudding cups, crush up Oreos and let the kids sprinkle the dirt over the pudding and stick the worm in themselves. That way it is more fun for them.

#16 onlyA

onlyA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:40 PM

Shovel. Bucket. Back yard.

Done.

smile.gif
Just tryin' to stay warm.

#17 Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Mommy2Peyton&Zaine @ Oct 28 2007, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I gooled it and there is alot of ways to make this but I want a fast easy way without having to mix alot together?So how do you make it?I will be making this for 20 4 yr olds.
Thanks

Thanks everyone my son and I can't wait to make these:)It's gonna be fun!

Posted Image

#18 Grayce

Grayce

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (ajh @ Oct 28 2007, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shovel. Bucket. Back yard.

Done.

smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif thats what I was thinking
Sometimes I just want to be left alone.........And sometimes I don't!

Georgia is always on my mind......Dawg Fan, Falcons on Sundays and Hawks on the nights they play and I can't leave out the Braves.......love them all EXCEPT Tech...lol

#19 krwills

krwills

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,877 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:47 AM

Wanna see a good one?
Google: cat litter cake

EEEWWWWWW!!!!
The postings you may read may not always be the thoughts of both owners..

Posted Image

#20 EEA

EEA

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,987 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (krwills @ Oct 29 2007, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wanna see a good one?
Google: cat litter cake

EEEWWWWWW!!!!

ok, you sucked me in.....that was too funny......that is one recipe that needs to go in the pcom cookbook

أنا دائما أفضل مما كنت

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics