3 replies to this topic

#1 David R. Moon

David R. Moon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:09 AM

I grabbed a few more pictures of the band durring the Cherokee game. This should take you directly to the first picture. http://photo.davidrm...22343#213612147. Keep checking each week as I will do my best to take some pictures of the band at every game.

#2 Ellen

Ellen

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:23 AM

Thanks for the pictures David.

What a great game it was Friday night.

My boss and I had a bet going. Looks like he has to wear the East Paulding Raiders shirt to work tomorrow!!
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure if you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Ellen

#3 Curious George

Curious George

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:32 AM

David, you got an absolute wonderful picture of my daughter!!!!!!!!! I've ordered copies!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

By the way, my bosses boyfriend bet me that Cherokee would win...........looks like I get a great lunch on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 katzeye

katzeye

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Curious George @ Oct 28 2007, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
David, you got an absolute wonderful picture of my daughter!!!!!!!!! I've ordered copies!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

By the way, my bosses boyfriend bet me that Cherokee would win...........looks like I get a great lunch on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the pictures......it ties in with my memories. you do an awesome job!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics